Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) (33488 Views)

Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS / Burial Of Agunola Omomowo, Ondo Council Chairman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by demosoft: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Remii(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mprepz:
Boko Haram boy
he is the founder

6 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by adefizzy(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dead on arrival. Kowa party sef go win election pass pdp for 2019

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by gods134(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
CastedDude:
PDP don f*ck up...see chairman
. Do u have any evidence u apc e-rat?

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Ayomi088(m): 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by bcomputer101: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
PDP(both the party and the members are so confused.

If only this is there last hope,

Then permit me to say "What a SHAME"

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by bcomputer101: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by afrideo(m): 11:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Did this pdpians ever on scale consider the good and bad side making this man chairman

2 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by hottathanfire(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
Allimodu sherrif? Danboronba, shege walahi phi di phi, I no get sense

9 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by legendsilver(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
To all the wailing wailers here, your party has finally chose a Boko haram sponsor over Nigeria. What an appointment, what a party, what a disgrace to democracy.

Shior !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by seankay(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
One word "Shame"

4 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by adefizzy(m): 11:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
because naija vote for person wey bokoboys trust pass, pdp quickly go use dem(bokoboys) founder do chairman.... Na naija I jst pity, bokoboys are taking over naija technically
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chai......boko sponsor wants to reform pdp. Only fools will expect such to happen. The killer party is dead and buried. Time for Kowa party to shine.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by mikaael(m): 11:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
OP am confused here ooo....I read a few days ago on NL dat d man has decamped to pdp...or is it not d former governor of borno state
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Flashh: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nonsense!

6 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by tuniski: 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:
Boko haram Gov and PDP Boko haram party

A union made it heaven

Late Patrick Azazi: PDP is Boko Haram

meanwhile PDP is also now a Northern party Chairman Northerner, presidential candidate in 2019 Northener
Just like the president abi?
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Demdem(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
mikaael:
OP am confused here ooo....I read a few days ago on NL dat d man has decamped to pdp...or is it not d former governor of borno state

It was a lie peddled by pdp fools. Their lies are world class. It's obvious to the world now where sheriff is. The killer party

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by obailala(m): 11:44pm On Feb 16, 2016
TippyTop:
2 Days ago APC fans were hailing Modu sherif when it hit Nairaland front page that he was now back to APC.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3408517_screenshots20160216143713_jpeg6d46c7bbef8b95db737a31771c5cf829

APC and hypocrisy same as bread and butter.
You've been posting this same pics about since today as if the spirit of anonimi has possessed you. grin

By the way, everybody knows Mr Sheriff is a very heavy moral baggage, he was virtually expelled from the APC sometime in 2014 for this very reason as no one wanted to associate with him. He then ran into the welcoming arms of a desperate GEJ and PDP accepted him as one of their stalwarts. So please can you kindly point out the APC fan or fans who were hailing Modu Sheriff for allegedly crossing to APC?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 11:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Didn't he found Boko Horam?

Ali Modu Sheriff

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by raumdeuter: 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
tuniski:

Just like the president abi?

Did Azazi name the president

8 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
I would love to see how all those people who castigated Buhar because he is a northerner will react to this appointment.

Igbos will now campaing for a Northern PDP in 2019... Which opposition party can I join again sef because PDP has fallen my Hand.

Oya Madam KOWA, show you face, let's rock and Roll.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by ASHAKA1(m): 11:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
in as much as i don't like this appointment, i wl still stick with my dear part.

atleast It's just for a while b4 our national conversation were a new chairman hopefully in the person of Ribadu will emerge
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by sheshiahmad(m): 11:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
gerrarahere mehn PDP nt ready fr power vagabonds en baboons BUhaRi 2019 widout stress
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by sheshiahmad(m): 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
gerrarahere mehn PDP nt ready fr power vagabonds en baboons BUhaRi 2019 widout stress.
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by AtlanticBreeze: 11:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
egift:

PDP = Boko Haram

Gen. Azazi was so on point. Chai the truth is finally out in the open grin grin grin grin grin grin
But buhari the president is boko haram negotiator
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2016
it puzzles me as this man still walks free.

5 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by tuniski: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
raumdeuter:

Did Azazi name the president
current one, dude!
Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by lumzybo: 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmmmn... it is official, PDP IS FINISHED.

Waiting for what Gov. Fayose have to say abt this appointment (he is the only known PDP member I know others have gone on exile) Until then, lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos) by raumdeuter: 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2016
tuniski:
current one, dude!

When did Azazi name Buhari

I have seen where Azazi named PDP

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Crisis: How Anti-Oshiomhole Governors Lost Out / Nigerians Blast Fayose For Saying "Send Buahri Back To Daura Or Expect More Blun / Nigeria Elections Generally Peaceful, Transparent – ECOWAS Observers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.