Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,215 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:11 PM

''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade (42115 Views)

Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat / Genevieve Nnaji Vs. Khloe Kardashian: Who Carries Hermes Birkin Bag Better? / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by pretydiva(f): 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Na linda ikeji she cm dey laff now cheesy grin
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by chineloSA(f): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
So Linda also gets hurt. Her Instagram is no longer private. She has been posting pictures of bags, bags, and more bags since.
Just to prove to people that she is not all fake.

Very empty woman. I like her, but she is very empty. I feel fire her. sad

I wouldn't close my Instagram for anyone, neither I would never post pictures to prove anything to anyone.

1 Like

Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by PweetyJbaby(f): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Chai! Dis gal don fall hands 2day
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by ochiora(f): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
I believe the rate of unemployment is really fuelling these incessant online rantings. Please Mr. President give our youths job oo, so they can stop pokenosing into people's personal affairs.
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by WaffenSS(m): 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
What is wrong with this Amebo geh. Instead of her to face her divorce and move unto the next old man she is shooking mouth where she shouldn't. At least Linda worked hard for her money, she didn't have to marry an old rich man.

If you actually believe linda "bought" that mansion for 500m from blogging alone then you're on to a long thing.

The mansion belongs to Metuh, she's just fronting. It's her reward for helping PDP on her blog.

-400m paid by GEJ to metuh for a 'special job', which was just publicity for PDP, and metuh contracted linda for which she was paid 10m.

-500m shelled out by metuh to a contractor for discreet purchase of a property in banana island. same property linda is keeping warm for metuh.

-$2m given to another lady by metuh to invest.

Need i say more?

4 Likes

Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by thundafire: 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2016
gals other name na jealousy

1 Like

Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by Gee001: 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dottore:
This girl is a beaut indeed. Imagine. No makeups yet looking astonishingly beautiful.Nairaland girls will turn their faces to cheap artists paint pallete then intensely photoshop their photos, upload them to their profile page and soliciting for 'likes' and jobless sex starved "followers"
She's a beauty, no doubt but that's not a make-up free photo. Look at d nose, eyebrows n eyelashes coated with mascara

3 Likes

Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by micronut(m): 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Haa... Awon gbajue ti GBA baby mi, Linda ooo... That's why this yeye asshole gold digger take get mouth for a bag she can't even buy the fake if not because of baba olowo. Chaii chaii.... I dey vex seriously....

Aunty Linda, let's go and prepare a bullet comment.
Be back shortly, Linda media groups...

Final finishing to badt LA ma fi pa omo faworaja yen.
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
ikbnice:
Linda Ikeji, how did you come about that fake bag now? See what you've caused.
some people can't even afford the fake.

1 Like

Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by ikbnice(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
AdaNri1:
some people can't even afford the fake.
what's so special about this bag?
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by princeBlack77(m): 11:00pm On Feb 16, 2016
BolaLFC:
*yawns* in case you don't know, Mikel Obi score a goal today grin
i saw it bro.. even tho he was the person that brought about the free kick that led to scoring them the first goal?
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by kenoz(m): 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
grin
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by misspicy(f): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2016
ronald4lif:
So coz her marriage didn't work out she shouldn't express herself anymore? Little wonder some women would rather die in an unworkable marriage than move on, just to avoid being stigmatized. undecided
many find it difficult to leave an abusive relationship all because of what people will say,I so pity some Nigerian women angry
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
ikbnice:
what's so special about this bag?
nothing much. Just that its scarce and expensive.

I actually knew about the bag from sex and the city when the shop owner snatched it off a lady and told her "it's not just any bag, it's a birkin bag"
That's how materialistic the world has become
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by morganacanta: 11:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
PeterPius:
You get money reach her?
She was married to a billionaire ...do the maths.
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by ronald4lif(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
misspicy:

many find it difficult to leave an abusive relationship all because of what people will say,I so pity some Nigerian women angry

True to that.
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by Jewelbaby01(f): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dottore:
This girl is a beaut indeed. Imagine. No makeups yet looking astonishingly beautiful.Nairaland girls will turn their faces to cheap artists paint pallete then intensely photoshop their photos, upload them to their profile page and soliciting for 'likes' and jobless sex starved "followers"
seriously? How do you explain the well carved and painted eye brows, the black eye liner and mascara, the light pink lip stick that looks natural, the foundation and powder that matches her skin color thereby making it look natural? You must be blind o. undecided

4 Likes

Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by Afrobasic(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
Crystalx:
Linda worked for her money,unlike her that married for money undecided

All na money grin
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by MCMXCVIII(m): 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2016
freecocoa:
Seriously though, what is wrong with people? Fake or not, she bought it with her money, why does it have to bother anyone? I honestly don't gerrit.
buying the bag wasn't the prob at all..the whole thing boiled down to her "bragging" about it..all these are antecedents from her pride
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by iykekelvins(m): 12:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Tchew
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by sirlop(m): 12:43am On Feb 17, 2016
WaffenSS:

If you actually believe linda "bought" that mansion for 500m from blogging alone then you're on to a long thing.

The mansion belongs to Metuh, she's just fronting. It's her reward for helping PDP on her blog.

-400m paid by GEJ to metuh for a 'special job', which was just publicity for PDP, and metuh contracted linda for which she was paid 10m.

-500m shelled out by metuh to a contractor for discreet purchase of a property in banana island. same property linda is keeping warm for metuh.

-$2m given to another lady by metuh to invest.

Need i say more?

U have said it all
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by bennymark(m): 12:56am On Feb 17, 2016
OK thanks
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by UIA04(f): 1:39am On Feb 17, 2016
Dottore:
Whatchasay did you see the eyeliner underneath, or the obviously thicker eyebrows, or foundation. Dabota can't do without makeup. Even she said she is obsessed with it

1 Like

Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by ZUBY77(m): 6:24am On Feb 17, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
What is wrong with this Amebo geh. Instead of her to face her divorce and move unto the next old man she is shooking mouth where she shouldn't. At least Linda worked hard for her money, she didn't have to marry an old rich man.

So because she is divorced, she has no right to discuss anything else.

1 Like

Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by ikbnice(m): 6:57am On Feb 17, 2016
AdaNri1:
nothing much. Just that its scarce and expensive.

I actually knew about the bag from sex and the city when the shop owner snatched it off a lady and told her "it's not just any bag, it's a birkin bag"
That's how materialistic the world has become
people just like going crazy about anything expensive even if it's shit.
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Why do most women always jealous of each other. Women like to pull each other down .

Linda worked very hard to arrive at this stage in life, and his fellow women who should be happy for her, are the same people trying to pull her down.

Men don't pull each other down. They compete and try to out-do each other.

WOMEN PLEASE, WHEN WILL YOU GUYS START LOVING EACH OTHER.
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by Crystalx: 8:06am On Feb 17, 2016
Afrobasic:

All na money grin
gringringrin
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by wiloy2k8(m): 9:13am On Feb 17, 2016
Dottore:

niga u get sense .. dis is light makeup .... you don see woman without makeup .
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by tammie24: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
ronald4lif:
So coz her marriage didn't work out she shouldn't express herself anymore? Little wonder some women would rather die in an unworkable marriage than move on, just to avoid being stigmatized. undecided
i tell you
the mata tire me o!
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by freecocoa(f): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
MCMXCVIII:
buying the bag wasn't the prob at all..the whole thing boiled down to her "bragging" about it..all these are antecedents from her pride
Where you see only bragging, I see a woman happy to own her first bmBirkin, dude its fucking Birkin baby cheesy, everyone likes good things.

And even if she bragged about it, since when is bragging a crime? Bragging isn't bad per se, it's just good to know where to draw the line and so far, Linda didn't cross that line.
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by favourlove1: 8:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Oh! Cuz she is under going a divorce procEeding she should not have fun ba! Nigerians n hypocricy. Hasn't linda done worse to people? Serves her right for bragging . Pride goes before destruction. Its time linda keep private tins private nn face her blogging.
Re: ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade by MCMXCVIII(m): 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
freecocoa:
Where you see only bragging, I see a woman happy to own her first bmBirkin, dude its fucking Birkin baby cheesy, everyone likes good things.

And even if she bragged about it, since when is bragging a crime? Bragging isn't bad per se, it's just good to know where to draw the line and so far, Linda didn't cross that line.
..it was a fake you know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewale Ayuba, Jaywon, Others Hold Procession For Sound Sultan (Pictures) / Meet Solomon Sobande, XXXTentacion Nigerian Manager / Quinbeee Debbie Slams Tekno For Rejecting Her For Being Dark Skinned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.