Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card (931 Views)

‘Anyone Caught Abusing The Naira Will Face Jail Terms’ – CBN Warns Nigerians / Cbn “optimistic” Naira Will Settle At 250 Per Dollar / CBN Floats The Naira, The Implications For You And I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card by baconline(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
First to predict wins, I am just cooling my heels and watching our precious naira go on a sky diving with no shutts and no brakes

1 Like

Re: Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card by stevecantrell: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2016
Its not rocket science... 17 days from tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card by BushidoBlue(m): 11:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
Late March or early April... 1st week...
Followed by strikes and then protests because by then some ignoram(i)uses eyes go don clear.

2 Likes

Re: Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card by chenor(f): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Third week of March

1 Like

Re: Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card by mightyhaze: 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hmmm! How did we get here?? This was d exact topic of discussion among my staff dis afternoon. I just pretended 2 be reading a paper,... Speedy recovery 2 us all sad

2 Likes

Re: Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card by TippyTop(m): 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Before easter.
Re: Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card by tripplephi: 11:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
baconline:
First to predict wins, I am just cooling my heels and watching our precious naira go on a sky diving with no shutts and no brakes

SO YOU HAVE TIME TO BE WATCHING and waiting FOR A RISE AND A N1000 REWARD?

WHEN YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM IT QUIETLY, IF THE NAIRA WILL RISE, THOSE OF US WHO HAVE CASH IN DOLLARS AS AT THE TIME OF N185/$1 ARE BENEFITING IMMENSELY FROM THE CURRENT SITUATION. SO ANY WISE PERSON WILL NOT WAIT FOR MERGER N1000 BUT GO FOR BETTER PROFIT, IF YOU COULD GET DOLLARS NOW MAYBE $20= N6600 THEN WHEN IT RISES TO N500/1$ you simply sell at maybe N450/$1 and make BLOOD MONEY.

JUST SAYING.... learn from FREEZE
Re: Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card by BushidoBlue(m): 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
mightyhaze:
Hmmm! How did we get here?? This was d exact topic of discussion among my staff dis afternoon. I just pretended 2 be reading a paper,... Speedy recovery 2 us all sad

They say you must tell yourself the truth if no one else would.

When we were screaming and raising alarms that Buhari had not selected Ministers, we were called all manner of names..

Do you believe that we stood a better chance if we had started earlier than this?

Rather than chastisement what we hear from APC and their followers is a high pitched chant akin to the pied piper, leading Nigeria into the deluge....

The budget if implemented today will take at least a month to come into full effect, but, this, as you know, is not possible....

The truth.
It's bitter but we need to tell it to ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card by realadesco(m): 11:46pm On Feb 16, 2016
If our naira is 500 to dollar will you not suffer for it? Better let join hands together and move our dear nation forward. Grown up man.
Re: Predict When The Naira Will Hit 500 To A Dollar And Win 1k Recharge Card by baconline(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2016
realadesco:
If our naira is 500 to dollar will you not suffer for it? Better let join hands together and move our dear nation forward. Grown up man.
U dey vex

(1) (Reply)

Sachet Water Now N20 And A Bag N200 In Owerri (IMSU) / What Can A 4 Bed Room Bungalow Be Used For. / I Need Help About Google Play Developer Registration Fee Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.