Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:17 AM

[kindle] - Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways To Love Your Body - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [kindle] - Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways To Love Your Body (657 Views)

"Your Body’s Fake" – Moesha Boduong Slammed Over Her Massive Cleavage / You Can’t Be A Good Father If You Don’t Love Your Wife – Okon Lagos / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[kindle] - Pretty Happy: Healthy Ways To Love Your Body by myebooksfree: 11:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
A smart health and fitness bible from inspirational actress Kate Hudson.

A smart beautiful book from a smart inspirational actress and fitness icon. Kate Hudson will share her insights into how every woman can live healthy, strong and beautiful – from the inside out. For Kate Hudson the key to living healthfully is simplicity and positivity. The book includes lots of real-world ideas for eating better, making exercise enjoyable and for clearing the mind to leave space for positive thinking. Kate Hudson’s subscription-based fitness clothing retailer, Fabletics, has been a massive success. Packed with information and inspiration, Kate Hudson’s relatable beauty and dedication to wellness will come through on every page.

---Pretty Happy: The Healthy Way to Love Your Body [Kindle, PDF, EPUB, MOBI & More Format] Ebooks | Book for free...

I didn’t just wake up one day understanding how to take care of myself. I had to learn how to do so over time, and I continue to learn—each and every day. This is a process, and my body is constantly changing. So is yours. And when I learned how to accept that I will always be like this, I relaxed. Our bodies do not stand still for time.

When you understand yourself and connect to how you can become body smart, you realize pretty quickly that the perfect, the ideal is not the goal. Instead, the goal is feeling good in your body. That’s what leads to confidence, to feeling and looking fit, and being pretty happy. Doesn’t that sound great? I think so!

[img]http://www.storytel.se/images/200x200/33322.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Threatens Facebook (Mark Zuckerberg) And Twitter (Jack Dorsey) Ceos / Hope They Are Not Deceiving Me, Do I Truly Look Like Orezi? / Check Out Van Vickers Transformation For A MOVIE Role

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.