Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel (49699 Views)

Netizens React To Uriel Kissing Groovy: ‘uriel And Younger Men Are Like 5 & 6’ / 'Open Your Yansh Make We See'- Fans To Uriel After Sharing This Revealing Photo / Uriel Oputa's Response To Ruggedman's Invitation To An Event Via Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by zoho23(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ruggedman is again making it known he's got major lov e for Uriel.

Following the backlash the BBNaija contestant received over a photo of her at Marvis's birthday bash, backlash she has since handled, Ruggedman, took to IG to let everyone knows he loves Uriel's body.

He wrote:

@urielmusicstar I looooove your body (her hips na die) n booby the same way the silly people forming haters for the gram do.
They want what you stand for.
They wish they had your spot.
If their hateful words didn't get you where you are today, why think it can bring you down?
Sweet heart let them keep talking. Nobody is talking about them. They are just instagram handles, while you are much more.
As long as you are cool with you "#theirwordsdontmatter "

[img]https://4.bp..com/-xPNq6QBgavY/Wfn8vfw5wRI/AAAAAAAAWIw/z5uw4rmjAhIzEclLdRLiU6UWLPRNXFT4ACLcBGAs/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/11/i-love-your-body-ruggedman-to-uriel.html

9 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by zoho23(m): 6:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by wtfCode: 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2017
Fallen booby. Ka Chineke mere ya ebere

22 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by makydebbie(f): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ruggedman, my eyes are on you. shocked You think we dinnur know what you're trying to do. grin

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Jointhemiltons2(m): 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nna baby girl a lovurum your body.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by FvckShiT(m): 6:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
shocked fúck! He just fuçkin wanna bôobfuck Uriel gringrin

6 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by AntiWailer: 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
I wish I can lie too but I can't

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ain't him a romantic? grin

But people love to talk thou and most of them have worse imperfections.

But since the internet give mouth to everyone lol.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by naijaboiy: 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2017
I should give a Fück I think.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by dollyjoy(f): 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
wtfCode:
Fallen booby.
Ka Chineke mere ya ebere
Yeah, he like her just the way she is. Go and look for a girl with boobs pointing towards heaven. Omo jati jati.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by buygala(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Men who get aroused by these kind of brezz are totally capable of getting aroused by the brezz of grandmas and greatgrandmas..... undecided

So Ruggedman is a potential Grandmotherfvcker sad

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Laveda(f): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
Ruggedman, my eyes are on you. shocked You think we dinnur know what you're trying to do. grin

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by lilmax(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
I keep wondering how saying fact translate into hating... I don't like your breast because it's sagged, I'm not hating, it's just my preference.....

next time cover the crap, food I've not eaten since morning because of this

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Same with me

3 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Nigerians have issues sha. Funny thing is some of them have worst ones around them. Oshii. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by unitysheart(m): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
Baby daddy loading...
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by nairavsdollars(f): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Poor Ruggedybaba...music don abandon my guy

4 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Bossontop(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Ruggedy baba u wantu enta her kingdom abiii...kwantinew

14 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by kenex4ever(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
see as ur face n eye resemble d dog own

5 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by SmellingAnus(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Guys will help you to fall your breast... They will still be the ones to yab you that your breast is like slippers or like that of their grand mother grin

11 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by dahunsy(f): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
Yeah, he like her just the way she is. Go and look for a girl with boobs pointing towards heaven. Omo jati jati.
coughs**clear throat# association of fallen heroes are in full support of a member here!!!! Nice one grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by omoiyalayi(m): 9:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Some ladies sha

You know you have a saggy breast and you couldn't wear something that will make those Bobby appealing to the eyes

What did she except?

11 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Onyenna(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:

9 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by gentle136(m): 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:
makydebbie my eyes are on u, u think I don't no u are gorgeouswink

3 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by Doctorfitz: 9:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lols

11 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by navzla(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
sagging breast turn me off,,!.

1 Like

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by szen(m): 9:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
makydebbie:

Can you blame the dude? grin who no like beta tin?
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by LOVEGINO(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ruggedy I dey respect u ooo! Pls don't start.
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by cosmatika(m): 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
zoho23:
Ruggedman is again making it known he's got major lov e for Uriel.

Following the backlash the BBNaija contestant received over a photo of her at Marvis's birthday bash, backlash she has since handled, Ruggedman, took to IG to let everyone knows he loves Uriel's body.

He wrote:

[img]https://4.bp..com/-xPNq6QBgavY/Wfn8vfw5wRI/AAAAAAAAWIw/z5uw4rmjAhIzEclLdRLiU6UWLPRNXFT4ACLcBGAs/s1600/d.jpg[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/11/i-love-your-body-ruggedman-to-uriel.html

I didn't even notice d fallen Olympus at 1st. It was d very ugly manly face dat drew my attention. Wetin makeup dey cover plenty o

18 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by teresafaith: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ok
Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by harryakand: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Ruggedman actually wants to roll up that booby

2 Likes

Re: I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel by mui4love(m): 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
dollyjoy:
.Oh Lord of Mercy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy's Interview With Daily Mail: I Move In A Bullet Proof Car In Nigeria / Meek Mill Imitates Igbo Tradition As He Honours Fallen Loved Ones - Fans Reacts / "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.