Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos (39402 Views)

Name A Parenting Trait From Your Parents You Would Never Emulate / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by money121(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2016
Social media is something else entirely. Like i have pointed out before, the internet never forgets so let us be mindful how we use it. This dude took this picture and posted it online.

His dad's lengthy post on the dude's appearance left me in stitches

Lmao! If 'ordinary' hair could make papa react like this, someone on the guy's timeline now wondered what the guy's father would do if he saw what the dude posted on his twitter bio

The guy's bio

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/the-kind-of-thing-that-happens-when.html

2 Shares

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Pvin: 6:45am On Feb 17, 2016
funny and true

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by HomieQuan(m): 6:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Bad market grin

4 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Nobody: 6:51am On Feb 17, 2016
loool grin He need ta get on him bout his "life purpose ".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by poshestmina(f): 6:56am On Feb 17, 2016
He is doing 'guy' cheesy cheesy cheesy

60 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by misspicy(f): 7:03am On Feb 17, 2016
typical Nigerian father @doing guy gringrin

where did that word originate from ?

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 17, 2016
Nigerian dads can be funny.

9 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:12am On Feb 17, 2016
Lol. This is the reason why i had to quit facebook because my dad and mom both sent me requests. I just left it there and abandoned the account.

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

more importantly, what does that even mean

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by eyeon(m): 7:30am On Feb 17, 2016
Nigerian parents to be precise.

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by misspicy(f): 7:44am On Feb 17, 2016
QueenValerie:
more importantly, what does that even mean
I think it means he was feeling fly with the haircut.

not sure if that's the right word but it's close smiley

10 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

I think it means he was feeling fly with the haircut.

not sure if that's the right word but it's close smiley
Oh.Thanks
Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin

No be small tin
Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Mhizizzy(f): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2016
I refused to accept my parents and my pastor and his wife's friend requests on fb....

35 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by jaelz(m): 8:31am On Feb 17, 2016
Hehehe our 21st century social savvy parents
Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by theunnamed: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Whatever
Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by azeecoboy(m): 9:15am On Feb 17, 2016
to post pix on whatsapp na wahala,i get a collection of pix wey me and mai bae snap on my phone gallery buh my dad go see am iffa upload,and me dont want to be hearing story.
abeg who knows how to block someone from viewing ur dp on whatsapp cheesy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by opey112(m): 9:29am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

From Naija fathers

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by SmartMugu: 11:24am On Feb 17, 2016
misspicy:

It's literal English translation of a Yoruba phrase for what he meant - O n se ako = He's doing guy....lol

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by petux(m): 11:25am On Feb 17, 2016
lol
Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by U2ice(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
SmartMugu:

It's literal English translation of a Yoruba word for what he meant - O n se ako = He's doing guy....lol

Na u correct jawe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Kaylexzy(m): 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mhizizzy:
I refused to accept my parents and my pastor and his wife's friend requests on fb....

I cannot begin to imagine d kinda post u have on dat Ur FB profile grin

Bad Girl tongue

3 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Pennah(m): 1:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
papa Y!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
gringrin

1 Like

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
I was scared out of my guts when my 70 y.o dad told me he Tweeted at my brother.
I'm like w.t.f! shocked

6 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by menix(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
The Dad must be a Senior Pastor Deeper Life ministry..
Truly if the Dad has seen his Bio, nah die get the man cous the bleeding would be so much for the doctors to stop..

2 Likes

Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by Last2comment(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin
Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by justicejay(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
undecided
Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by tolexy007(m): 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: When Your Parents Follow You On Twitter - Photos by CaroLyner(f): 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
@sucking boobs is my purpose in life...smh grin that guy's a slowpoke

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edward Amaechi: A Lady In Germany Looking For Her Father / Help !! Missing Child (photo) / Any Woman That Can't Cook Is Highly Irresponsible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.