Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

She Needs A Companion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Needs A Companion (2660 Views)

Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m? / She Needs Forgiveness And A Clear Conscience / She Needs Ur Advice..she Is Her Mother But She Can’t Keep Her Secret. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Needs A Companion by Gudintent: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2009
My mum is 66 years old and has been widowed for the past 7 years. She has been complaining of loneliness and needing adult companion. She isn’t an idle woman as she has her church activities to occupy her and other functions woman of her age get on with. However, there is still that bit missing.

She resides in Lagos.

Does anyone know of a widowed male in similar situation?

Criteria:
Fundamentally must be a God fearing Christian
Widower
Healthy
Literate
Age – 66-72

2 Likes

Re: She Needs A Companion by Fhemmmy: 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2009
It is very hard to find those in Nigeria, if she is in the western world, it is very possible.
Re: She Needs A Companion by goodass(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2009
Fhemmmy:

It is very hard to find those in Nigeria, if she is in the western world, it is very possible.

@ OP
does she mind some1 residing outta 9ja?
Re: She Needs A Companion by Fhemmmy: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2009
goodass:

@ OP
does she mind some1 residing outta 9ja?

that is a good question.
Re: She Needs A Companion by ifyalways(f): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2009
Are we sure the adult male companion is what she needs?Is she needing adult male companion or just companion. . .the 2 aint same  undecided
LOL@someone residing out of 9ja,like its some teen seeking a long-distance affair,methinks that is ruled out unless any of the parties is willing to relocate.
Re: She Needs A Companion by Fhemmmy: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
ifyalways:

Are we sure the adult male companion is what she needs?Is she needing adult male companion or just companion. . .the 2 aint same  undecided
LOL@someone residing out of 9ja,like its some teen seeking a long-distance affair,methinks that is ruled out unless any of the parties is willing to relocate.

bad gurl
Re: She Needs A Companion by goodass(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2009
ifyalways:

Are we sure the adult male companion is what she needs?Is she needing adult male companion or just companion. . .the 2 aint same undecided
My mum is 66 years old and has been widowed for the past 7 years. She . . .needing adult companion.

Criteria:
Age – 66-72

ifyalways:

anyfin can happen o! u can neva tell

@ OP
abeg ansa d qxn
Re: She Needs A Companion by Gudintent: 9:44pm On Jul 09, 2009
@ fhemmmy & goodass

Preferably she would want someone who resides in lagos too.

Thank you.
Re: She Needs A Companion by mamagee3(f): 1:21am On Jul 10, 2009
Okay tongue
Re: She Needs A Companion by Gudintent: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2009
any takers?
Re: She Needs A Companion by topsy25(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2009
Gudintent:

any takers?

my great grand pa, he's 95 wink
Re: She Needs A Companion by ifyalways(f): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2009
goodass:

My mum is 66 years old and has been widowed for the past 7 years. She . . .needing adult companion.

Criteria:
Age – 66-72

anyfin can happen o! u can neva tell

@ OP
abeg ansa d qxn

She might be lonely BUT not in need of a MALE companion undecided
she might be longing for a kid/teen companion. . . .she wants someone to care for,worry abt,be/feel like a mother again.
she might be longing for an adult female companion:someone to gist with,relish the old times,talk abt the mkt,clothes,children and cook and exchange food and life in general.
Re: She Needs A Companion by Gudintent: 10:45am On Jul 23, 2009
ifyalways:

She might be lonely BUT not in need of a MALE companion undecided
she might be longing for a kid/teen companion. . . .she wants someone to care for,worry abt,be/feel like a mother again.
she might be longing for an adult female companion:someone to gist with,relish the old times,talk abt the mkt,clothes,children and cook and exchange food and life in general.

I apologise if I was not clear.

She is in NEED OF AN ADULT MALE COMPANION.

Thank you.
Re: She Needs A Companion by GEW: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2009
good boy. hope she finds someone nice

1 Like

Re: She Needs A Companion by orethodomuh(m): 2:36am On Dec 03, 2011
Hello,
Help me to find most popular dating sites: mens, womens, teens.
With best regards
Re: She Needs A Companion by Diobecobfrice(m): 6:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
Hi guys,Super Love, all mate, dating online for you: Love is happiness.
In any case.
Re: She Needs A Companion by no1madman(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
Her time don pass. . .make she close her legs and learn more about J.christ. . . .

1 Like

Re: She Needs A Companion by Timenessled(m): 10:16am On Dec 14, 2011
Hello to All the Guests and Members, On our site you will be able to get the materials, articles, photographs on the theme. Free adult stories, adult naturism free vids and photos, sex storie on free adult stories.
Certainly.
Timenessled
Re: She Needs A Companion by Basics007: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2011
no1madman:

Her time don pass. . .make she close her legs and learn more about J.christ. . . .
Your id perfectly describes you
Re: She Needs A Companion by Ninapha(f): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
orethodomuh:

Hello,
Help me to find most popular dating sites: mens, womens, teens.
With best regards

sorry, we tried but we could not find mens, womens but there are men and women, incase u change ur mind. cool
Re: She Needs A Companion by Engatothate(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2011
Hi nto All Please look the best reviews and descriptions, images. Dating tips, dating ales hemsky, local dating Bhutan: dating tips.
Thanks.
Engatothate
Re: She Needs A Companion by Unlilyhontink(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2011
Hi. On our site you can find articles, photos, materials on the subject. Dating ideas, red hot pie dating, adult searches Saudi Arabia - dating ideas.
Thanks.
Unlilyhontink
Re: She Needs A Companion by Loveaflame(m): 7:24pm On Dec 24, 2011
You can go to google.com and search for christian widowers base in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: She Needs A Companion by Youngpo413: 5:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
topsy25:

my great grand pa, he's 95 wink
lol
Re: She Needs A Companion by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2014
cheesy
Ninapha:

sorry, we tried but we could not find mens, womens but there are men and women, incase u change ur mind. cool

(1) (Reply)

My Second Husband Would Leave His Job To Pick Up My first husbandSon,Wake Me Up / Diary Of New Iyawo (wife)!! / The Flyer Distributor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.