Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja (39197 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions / Olajumoke Pictured With Some Staff Of Transcorp Hilton Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by tse1v1(m): 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
THATS THE WORLD WE LIVE IN BRO...................LIKE LUCKY DUBE SAID " ITS JUST A CRAZY WORLD WE LIVE IN "
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Gologolo: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
olaolaking:
make she no go leave her hubby sha...cos this fame will soon blow her brains up

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
To the asshats on Twitter harping on her lack of English.

Since when did it become a requirement to motivate in English?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by AreaFada2: 1:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ogbeche77:
Bunch of cooperate retards and misplaced priorities.. Now this is called pushing it to the limit.. I do not begrudge Olajumoke of luck, what I see are just leeches and opportunists everywhere..
And is it not shocking that in a country like ours, a ''model'' gets all attention and endorsements from cooperate sponsors while young men/women who are innovative are being deprived of funds. A few weeks ago on twitter, I came across a picture of a Nigeria student on twitter who invented biodegradable machine and a generator powered by water, just afew of his inventions. Another dude in Yaba tech used waste plastic bottles in an artistic way. No media attention.
A society that doesn't encourage science and research is headed for doom. Twitter and IG celeb offer no substance.. Its time we all wake up form our slumber

Same everywhere dude.

Showbiz is quick stuff, instant fame and all. Science & tech take time to yield results and require more depth and hard work. It is also not glamorous.

The average person out there is not interested in intelligence, innovation, etc.

Most want miracle & instant success, money, fame however transient it might be.

Jumoke's story fits the story perfectly.

Happily enough, she actually deserves her luck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Jumoke! Biko remember to carry your husband along ooo. Don't leave him because of fame ooo ahaa undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Nathanieloo7(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Make she no go speak mama peace der ooo cos i hear say her na bombsmiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Nathanieloo7(m): 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Make she no go speak mama peace der ooo cos i hear say her na english bombsmiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by mployer(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
What exactly did this girl achieve?

She was hawking bread and Ty bellow saw and photographed her. What is fantastic there? What motivation is she going to give?

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by emilyone(f): 1:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmm Olajumoke!

She was lucky to be at the right place and at the right time!
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by MzThormi(f): 1:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
It's nice to know she's gone international, in fact I'm very happy for her. But I think this is overdoing it undecided
Besides, dey said she can't speak English nah.. . Wish to hear what she has to say anyway undecided
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Just like that?

Happy for this girl.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by judedwriter(m): 1:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
When did she become a motivational speaker.
you forgot to add question marks to your statement. Wanna be motivational speaker? Get famous and people will be willing to pay to listen to you wink

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by hakinze00(m): 1:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
richidinho:
who is olajumoke pls
dats y we ve google,go search it
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by phintohlar(f): 1:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Topestbilly:
Olajumoke oooo

If dis is a dream I pray u don't wake up till the end of this world.

Where are those people allergy to Olajumoke's gist?

My advice for you, is either u accept default or you deactivate you NL account.

If any of you quote me enh, you will turn bread hawker in 7days. embarassed
I quote u but i will not sell bread
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by babagydoz(m): 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Topestbilly:
Olajumoke oooo

If dis is a dream I pray u don't wake up till the end of this world.

Where are those people allergy to Olajumoke's gist?

My advice for you, is either u accept default or you deactivate you NL account.

If any of you quote me enh, you will turn bread hawker in 7days. embarassed
why the swearing na
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
isnt it too early for her to be a motivational speaker?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by comos: 1:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
olajumoke this, Olajumoke that.

what value has she brought that makes her famous.

all these paparazzi should stop

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by judedwriter(m): 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
mployer:

She was hawking bread and Ty bellow saw and photographed her. What is fantastic there? What motivation is she going to give?
naturally, most nigerians just celebrate and adore successful people-sadly we don't really care how or the way they succeeded. Success has many fathers, mothers, brothers and sisters wink abeg leave am-e no easy to succeed.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by DollyParton1(f): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ok. This has got to stop. What is gonna motivate us about?
Ty Bello should be doing the talk instead v
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by obajoey(m): 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
It is not about the hawking of bread and the photograph of a thing, but it is about what God was set to do in her life. May be God had just wiped away her inner tears. May be she might not even be the only bread seller in that area or not even the only bread seller that passed through that street that day. And one more thing that am so sure of is that tybello might have even overlooked that PIC and say that what a mistake and why is this person passing now, but God who's thought is greater than ours and works in ways we do not see said to her; look at that pic again my dear and of which she did and saw what God was actually showing her.

Never say somebody somewhere is not qualify to get something, promotion or just anything because 'GRACE' will qualify you for what you are not qualified for.

#nevershareastoryuknownothingabout

mployer:

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by axuprime: 1:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Wait a minute people, lets not see this the wrong way, agree there are better people out there desperately in need of the push which will probably bring better lives to us all but we must look at the factors surrounding the push, such as who is giving it, what field are they in? Naturally who ever is sponsoring a newly discovered talent will want to also get some bonus, maybe financially or some self gratification i will never know but we all agree it takes a special person to be a motivational speaker right? isn't Olajumoke Special?
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
this is clueless. whats she gon say. young investors are there, all d govt tells them is to shut up. artistic talents are there, govt ignores. Where is NIGERIA headed?? a model gets d spotlight. im nt bitter at her goodluck. its just overhyped.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Pamelayoung: 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hypocrites everywhr! All these pple using her as brand ambassador n the likes have pple like Jumoke arnd them they can help or establish but it will neva occur to them cos they're only fooling themselves.
God bless Tybello. Jumoke enjoy ur fame while it lasts gather and save all the money you can and don't get carried away by all these hypocrites that are fooling themselves arnd you, they have no gud intensions just pretenders.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by obajoey(m): 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
when you become rich and famous you might get back your statement. Who God has blessed....

comos:
olajumoke this, Olajumoke that.

what value has she brought that makes her famous.

all these paparazzi should stop
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by mployer(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
obajoey:
It is not about the hawking of bread and the photograph of thing, but it is about what God was set to do in her life. May be God had just wiped away her inner tears. May be she might not even be the only bread seller in that area or not even the only bread seller that passed through that street that day. And one more thing that am so sure of is that tybello might have even overlooked that PIC and say that what a mistake and why is this person passing now, but God who's thought is greater than ours and works in ways we do not see said to her; look at that pic again my dear and of which she did and saw what God was actually showing her.

Never say somebody somewhere is not qualify to get something, promotion or just anything because 'GRACE' will qualify you for what you are not qualified for.

#nevershareastoryuknownothingabout

Then she should be a preacher of grace and not a motivational speaker. The messages are different.

She had no defined goals she worked on and achieved success. She never planned nor worked her way into becoming a model, so she is not qualified to motivate young people that have dreams they are working on.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Sunglass20(f): 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
We have a lot to learn from this babe.
Body - she no sell,
bleach -She no bleach
Thousands of Facebook friends she no get.
Instagram and Twitter celebrity noise- she no make.
But see how she dey go from Glory to Glory. Many celebrities go dey beef her now o but me pray say as God take remember you, He go remember me and you too o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by godoluwa(m): 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ogbeche77:
Bunch of cooperate retards and misplaced priorities.. Now this is called pushing it to the limit.. I do not begrudge Olajumoke of luck, what I see are just leeches and opportunists everywhere..
And is it not shocking that in a country like ours, a ''model'' gets all attention and endorsements from cooperate sponsors while young men/women who are innovative are being deprived of funds. A few weeks ago on twitter, I came across a picture of a Nigeria student on twitter who invented biodegradable machine and a generator powered by water, just afew of his inventions. Another dude in Yaba tech used waste plastic bottles in an artistic way. No media attention.
A society that doesn't encourage science and research is headed for doom. Twitter and IG celeb offer no substance.. Its time we all wake up form our slumber
Good write-up, i remembered d case of a northerner dat tambuwal sponsored to read engineering abroad just bcus he built toy car dat cant even move.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Niceman4u(m): 1:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ogbeche77:

Tank goodness a like-minded fellow is talking. I ve said it nd I will keep on saying it, Nigeria slow pace of development is because of lack of support for creativity and innovation, our economic emancipation can't b on beauty of the body.
We shall b on our way up the ladder of great countries d vry day we start appreciating d beauty of d brain.
Kudos Jumoke for making urself a name among the 'beautiful bodies'
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
To all those asking what's motivational about her story, you are all blindfolded by jealousy.

From a nobody to a somebody

From a bread seller to a model

From the slum to sheer luxury

No condition is permanent

in whatever you do, do it passion...if she had lay in bed that day she wouldn't have been able to photobomb Tinie Tampah shoot.

She's indeed a MOTIVATION!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by amaben2020(m): 1:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
BarryX:
Dude you have a point though,even though you sound bitter, her supposed endorsements were from the story behind the recent paparazzi she is enjoying,
Nothing else

By the way though, I am getting tired of the Olajumoke this, bread seller that ish. We should just drop it already and move on . Besides, Fame is far bigger than the initial gra-gra, whether she will sustain it remains to be seen.

Buhari was like this last year with the Febuhari Ish, I dont know who is Buhari right now

Lessons learnt shocked
how does he sound bitter

receive common sense ASAP
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna To Speak At Play-Forum At Hilton Abuja by obajoey(m): 1:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
then you need to do a detailed check on what it means to motivate. Anybody anywhere can motivate you with little of their story, it does not have to be a defined goal, but i know like everyone else that she will be praying to be great one day. Not everyone of us will invent this or that to be great. What if after this show of a thing she decides to build a bread factory where people would be employed. All am saying is one way or the other, find yourself at the top and God knows how to get you there.

mployer:

Then she should be a preacher of grace and not a motivational speaker. The messages are different.

She had no defined goals she worked on and achieved success. She never planned nor worked her way into becoming a model, so she is not qualified to motivate young people that have dreams they are working on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Waje's New Photos Would Make You Question Her Hips...... / Ciara Visits Schools In Lagos Nigeria - Photos / Caroline Danjuma Ready For Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.