Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) (40547 Views)

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Daraph(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Weytin make we con do?
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by ritababe(f): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
ozila:

I update my woman this morning na
only one update?
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by ODUBEZE: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
The
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by RayMcBlue(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
The more you look, the less you see. This is known as illusion.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Jhosh(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Only a fool will believe this a miracle..#
Na jazz na undecided
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by rusher14: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Na to walk on top water remain.
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by callMeAlpha(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by ozila(m): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2016
ritababe:

only one update?

will update later
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by stelcramento(f): 11:38am On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmm....#lipssealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by director1900: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2016
DesChyko:
I can do that.
u hve done it already wth mouth grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by terrence12(m): 11:39am On Feb 17, 2016
Hehehe........ I just dey laf...
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by DeathStroke007(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2016
baba alawo
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by skedemi(m): 11:42am On Feb 17, 2016
mtchewww....
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Nigeriatraining: 11:44am On Feb 17, 2016
Online Marketing Coordinator VACANCY!!!
NTN Associates is in URGENT need of Online marketing coordinator as our Online Marketing Coordinator, you will work with internal teams to coordinate, create, and execute online marketing initiatives through social media, web, SEO/SEM, and email marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is passionate about marketing, is strong at brand and product content development, and strives to deliver customer-centric communications.

DUTIES:
- Build and code emails and landing pages
- Classified advert listing
- Deliver leads to sales team as appropriate
- Coordinate digital marketing projects as assigned
- Create daily posts to social media channels and monitor social mentions, responding when appropriate
- Coordinate education blogger outreach
- Support marketing department reporting and tracking

QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 1year experience in a marketing position
- Great communicator with superior project management skills
- Strong analytical capabilities and detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint [CorelDraw and Photoshop would be an added advantage]

Send CV to:
training@nigeriatrainingcourses.com or nigeriatrainingcourses@gmail.com
www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com I www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Lastdon02(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2016
hmm
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by idupaul: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Only fools will belive that poorly acted script
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by DesChyko: 11:46am On Feb 17, 2016
director1900:
u hve done it already wth mouth grin

It s all about your faith. Even If you have faith, as small as shokoyokoto seed, you can say to CBN building..'Look! Go and empty yourself in my room and come back here right now!' and right there in front of you, you will hear a voice saying 'You well so?' grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by princemillla(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2016
whirlwind7:
Everyone in the congregation had a sachet of water in their hands.
They were all raise up in prayer...yet it's only the bottled one with pastor they were all called forward to taste, and they all agreed it tasted like wine.

Even if it was still water, I don't think any of them would have the guts to shout: "Pastor! omi lasan ni eleyi keh....!" grin

Baba o Mota ni e oooo grin grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by menix(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2016
Displaying otumukpo powers he inherited from his father...

continue, pastor onye uwa mmebi..
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 11:49am On Feb 17, 2016
in ogun state? Fetish pastor
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by ekaygenie(m): 11:51am On Feb 17, 2016
End time Pastor.. angry

End time church..

End time post.. grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by timidapsin(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2016
ekaygenie:
End time Pastor.. angry

End time church..

End time post.. grin
thank God you know say endtime OP smiley
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by oteneaaron(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Its very embarrassing seeing what people's Dad's and Mum's are doing in that video all un the name of religion.....

I know a lot of Magicians who can do that magic trick both in an opposite and foward procedure.....even changing the color....

Take a look at how that Pastorprenuer was laffing.... in his mind his like-:- "oboy i don hammer oo see as this people de rush to drink this tin oo.....i need to build unversity and buy private jet oo.....in fact na to resurrect dead body next week sunday be that ooo....."

Religion......d opium of the gullible masses.....

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by oteneaaron(m): 11:53am On Feb 17, 2016
Its very embarrassing seeing what people's Dad's and Mum's are doing in that video all in the name of religion.....

I know a lot of Magicians who can do that magic trick both in an opposite and foward procedure.....even changing the color....

Take a look at how that Pastorprenuer was laffing.... in his mind his like-:- "oboy i don hammer oo see as this people de rush to drink this tin oo.....i need to build unversity and buy private jet oo.....in fact na to resurrect dead body next week sunday be that ooo....."

Religion......d opium of the gullible masses.....
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Deyoungprince: 11:54am On Feb 17, 2016
Christians be alert. No exact repetition of same miracle in the Holy Bible.
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by MathsChic(f): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2016
Gullible Nigerians. You can't blame them. Most in that congregation are uneducated and timid.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by benedictac(f): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2016
wiringdpt:
Illusion, Nigerians are stupid.
Very very but some are not. Lol
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by vicstar(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2016
choi! Recharge card enter fone nii shocked omo! See magic grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Estimable(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2016
If he turns my 100 naira notes to 100 dollar notes, I'll believe....
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by DeMekus: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2016
Anti-Christ from Ogun State.
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by herkeym001(m): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2016
this is not miraculous, but magical.
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by okeke00(m): 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
wiringdpt:
Illusion, Nigerians are stupid.
this one have gone beyond. we are the most silly humans on earth right now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Son, Ebenezer (photo) / Ex Boko Haram Leader Fingers Ibb,atiku And Buhari As Sponsors Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.