Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) (40568 Views)

Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Ogun Pastor Prays Recharge Card Into His Church Members Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by igwegeorgiano(m): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
We should not forget what the scriptures has foretold.
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
cheesy salt and water... Mad theists everywhere
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by gulfer: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
tempest01:
I don't know what to say, but if this is a miracle, then is it to the glory of God? Why just turn water to wine for no reason?
Faith is normally exercised when there is a need...

I won't judge...But by fruits we shall know them.

he should rather give to the less privileged than setting out to try and turn water to wine.

Let him turn I dollar to one (1)Naira first angry angry angry
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Tolux17: 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigerians are so gullible, why was it not a pure water that turned to wine? Why was it the bottled one? Why was the guy with it in front? And finally how will turning water to wine change the lives of these people... Most of us have allowed religion to enslave us.. #Creepy

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by manny4u(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
I hope his followers understands that there is a difference between being a 'man of God'(pastor) and magician.

Well, who am I to judge?
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by ManTiger(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why would I blame them? How many of dem don taste wine before?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by sleekdre: 2:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Abeg make he quick do turn my one naira into one dollar!!!!
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
I smell Magic. He is a magician
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by DrayZee: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Help us turn #1 to $1
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by elantraceey(f): 2:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
In as much as i believe in miracles, i also know that God is not a magician, he does things with a purpose not just to prove a point .
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by brendachizzy(f): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
the pastor wanna turn Jesus of our time!

first time to comment on any post.....#feeling accomplished
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by timidapsin(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
brendachizzy:
the pastor wanna turn Jesus of our time!

first time to comment on any post.....#feeling accomplished
Happy it was on my post smiley
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by brendachizzy(f): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
timidapsin:
grin
timidapsin:
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Pennyways: 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
tempest01:
I don't know what to say, but if this is a miracle, then is it to the glory of God? Why just turn water to wine for no reason?
Faith is normally exercised when there is a need...

I won't judge...But by fruits we shall know them.

he should rather give to the less privileged than setting out to try and turn water to wine.

he is using magical powers
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by henrydadon(m): 4:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
op wanted to say pastor turn water to Nutri c
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by timidapsin(m): 4:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
henrydadon:
op wanted to say pastor turn water to Nutri c
lol no i didnt tongue
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 4:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Someone said this fraud is a fake pastor, I asked him, are there real pastors?
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
ManTiger:
Why would I blame them? How many of dem don taste wine before?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by concept86: 4:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
This is magic not miracle.. In my opinion.
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by greenhope(m): 4:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Why didn't the colour change
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by cosmicrayboi(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
see jazz everywhere

the man fit make maga pay?
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
[size=13pt]Look at all the mentally enslaved people in that church though..... The devil comes in varying shades, you have to be a very devilish man to deceive people in this manner..... Just preach [/size]
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by codedeleniyan(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
it a lie why na only one person own change to wine
why not all of them
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by Weah96: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
gcode123:
Look at all the mentally enslaved people in that church though..... The devil comes in varying shades, [size=18pt] you have to be a very devilish man to deceive people in this manner[/size]

Imagine living with the burden of knowing that they are ALL lying through the gills? This guy should expose the entire industry for the nasty scheme that it is, but no... It is endtimes.
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by horbafemie(m): 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
timidapsin:
Am back again with my videos grin grin

Do you remember the pastor that prayed recharge cards into Church members phones 2weeks ago?
if you missed the thread check here=> https://www.nairaland.com/2933381/video-pastor-prays-recharge-card
and the video ==>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsbdAtWXXLY

Well he is at it again, This time he prayed on bottled water and it turned to wine shocked shocked shocked

Hmmm who am i to judge anybody...
Watched video below and share your views in the comment section

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IriHavp25aU
Pls go get a life......#eleniyan
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by mykel25(m): 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
God if this pastor has demonic powers and his miracles are fake please judge him before 7days....Click like to say AMEN

I was expecting to see a coloured wine....please y is it that d congregation own no turn wine? I'm not judging this is pure magic or propaganda to gain gullible followers
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by ODUBEZE: 11:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kylekent59:

Na ur type pastors dey do wayo. U gat to be wise. Even d bible said so.
abeg read my comment again!
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by ekaygenie(m): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2016
timidapsin:
thank God you know say endtime OP smiley
Lol. Actually, I find almost all your videos entertaining... wink
Re: Ogun Pastor Turns Bottled-Water To Wine Inside Church (Video) by timidapsin(m): 9:43am On Feb 18, 2016
ekaygenie:

Lol. Actually, I find almost all your videos entertaining... wink
Thanks, you can subscribe to my youtube channel smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Motorcade Carrying Billy Graham's Body Travels Through North Carolina (photo) / My Brother Wants To End His Marriage Because Of A Prophecy / Folu Adeboye And Faith Oyedepo Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.