Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

- Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (2215 Views)

Buhari Arrived Abuja Late From Kenya (photo) / How President Buhari Was Received In Kenya (photo) / Corruption In Africa: Keynote Speech By Professor Patrick L.O. Lumumba Of Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by chux4liv(m): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Last2comment(m): 11:14am On Feb 17, 2016
Okay o
Re: by obailala(m): 11:16am On Feb 17, 2016
Na wa... So this rubbish doesnt happen only in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: by DEXTROVERT: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2016
It can never happen in Nigeria
Re: by tutorng: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2016
This is what is referred to as the "inner caucus"

1 Like

Re: by Ecoterrorism(f): 11:23am On Feb 17, 2016
Kenya got it right with the president they voted in while our own has even visited Kenya in one of his "waka pass" movie production

3 Likes

Re: by IamPatriotic(m): 11:45am On Feb 17, 2016
it has always been"uhuru" for the Kenyantta dynasty.
Re: by tubouncen(m): 11:46am On Feb 17, 2016
obailala:
Na wa... So this rubbish doesnt happen only in Nigeria?

Hillary clinton is running for American president after her husband

george H.W Bush ''father'' 1989-1993 as president of america
George bush ''son'' 2001- 2009
Another son (brother to george bush) jeb. Bush is campaigning now for president of same america

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: by bandol(m): 11:52am On Feb 17, 2016
This is fantastic!!!!! Everyone in the picture ended up as President of Kenya both old and young. May be a superior power snapped their picture that day and kept it in the file of Keyan presidency. grin grin grin May God answer my call and remember me for good too....

2 Likes

Re: by obailala(m): 12:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
tubouncen:

Hillary clinton is running for American president after his husband

george H.W Bush ''father'' 1989-1993 as president of america
George bush ''son'' 2001- 2009
Another son (brother to george bush) jeb. Bush is campaigning now for president of same america
Lol.. Family business grin

1 Like

Re: by Pavore9: 12:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
One can really imagine! Well the Kenyantta owns Kenya, no family owns land more than them.
Re: by babyfaceafrica: 12:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
That is politics for you....its always who know who,people should learn to assimilate with others if you are interested in politics,you can't sit down in your house and say something about the nation.....it happens all over the world,canada,usa,kenya.....there is always a caucas!!!!!!...if you are not among them ,join them or stop complaining...majority will have there say,inner caucus will have there way!!!!

2 Likes

Re: by ionsman: 1:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Kenya got it right with the president they voted in while our own has even visited Kenya in one of his "waka pass" movie production

Don't you think it's more honourable to keep shut at times than make yourself seem like a sadist?

2 Likes

Re: by PRYCE(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Just like Kwara State under the Sarakis!

1 Like

Re: by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
ionsman:

Don't you think it's more honourable to keep shut at times than make yourself seem like a sadist?
Hope you still recall how I spank you back to your senses
Re: by menacetosociety: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Back to the kitchen now!

1 Like

Re: by ionsman: 2:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
Hope you still recall how I spank you back to your senses

Yup....By displaying your idiocy publicly. ..Once you do that,I caution myself and I'm like,"You are better than this".
Re: by tubouncen(m): 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
PRYCE:
Just like Kwara State under the Sarakis!

Just like lagos with the tinubus!

Senator bola tinubu cum governor
Senator remi tinubu
Tinubu's daughter, iya-loja
Tinubu's son inlaw HoA
Etc..
Andy and Chris Uba brothers
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: by Ecoterrorism(f): 3:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
ionsman:

Yup....By displaying your idiocy publicly. ..Once you do that,I caution myself and I'm like,"You are better than this".
OK. PDP and APC are always at loggerheads so let's live with it
Re: by babyfaceafrica: 3:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
OK. PDP and APC are always at loggerheads so let's live with it
guy politicians are the same thing....stop picking sides...its all about selfish interest!!!!!!!
Re: by ksynya2015(f): 12:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Governor of county Bomet Isaac Ruto states - President Kenyatta Uhuru may become ‘one term’ president - https://tuko.co.ke/100222-ruto-uhuru-could-only-hold-state-house-for-one-term.html .
And he claimes father of administration Jubilee, that failed to live up their released in 2013 manifesto - to embrace devolution.
Re: by meezynetwork(m): 12:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
That's politics for you. I have a picture of Ibori, Uduaghan and Okowa back in the days of Ibori administration. Now three of them have tasted power. Though one is languishing in UK prison for corruption charges.
Re: by Amberon: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2016
ok
Re: by ksynya2015(f): 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2016
On 28 February Kenyatta Uhuru - President flew out the International Airport to Djibouti at a conference, where - wiev posts https://tuko.co.ke/100286-photos-uhuru-flies-djibouti-attend-amisom-conference.html ,
the State's Summit Heads the Contributing Troop Countries in Somalia's African Union Mission.
Re: by Deltagiant: 6:10pm On Feb 28, 2016
That is a photograph of fate. It has never happened this way, at least I have not seen one.

The man standing I believe is Arap Moi and not Mwai Kibaki
Re: by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
I don't care who rules so far as things are moving forward and not backward.

I keep asking what Buhari believes he couldn't do in the 80s that made him come back now.

Why can't he imbibe whatever good idea he has for the country in a young man?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Be From Anambra / ‘Niger Delta Avengers Ready To Negotiate With FG’ / Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.