Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix (2218 Views)

Senate Condemns Demolition Of Kaduna Factional APC Secretariat / Excited Supporters Welcome Ademola Adeleke To APC Secretariat For Screening / Dino Melaye: Lagos Lawmakers Besiege APC Secretariat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by obiremy: 4:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
As shared by Bobo......

'As directed today by the Edo State Election Tribunal, copies of the PDP and POI's election petition have been pasted on the fence of the APC Secretariat. If they like, let them continue to put their Secretariat and campaign offices under lock and key. Their fourteen days right of reply starts ticking from today. Hard luck to them. Hahahahaha'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/copies-of-pdp-election-petition-pasted.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
POI will reclaim the mandate freely given to him by Edo people

12 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by kcnwaigbo: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by Isiokpukpu(m): 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Naija Politics, So they know that the petition is on the way and decided to luck up the office. grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by ourema(f): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
Black man with poor leadership mindset. If you asked me what could be the reason why the APC decided to frustrate the PDP by not accepting to be served court orders

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by Jesusloveyou: 5:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
in ur dream, be hopeful, miracle may come ur way, but not in this dispensation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by richidinho(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin grin

See as APC attrocities big, very big

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by chinjo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
As Osho baba carry Lara enter the other room, Obaseki go him own other room, na so all of them take comot from secretariat. If the tribunal is serious, they should go and serve them the petition in the other room.
Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
in ur dream, be hopeful, miracle may come ur way, but not in this dispensation.
Guy when you go change your moniker?

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by slivertongue: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
bt if APC won d elections as declared by INEC then why are they playing hide and seek?
NLanders who fought on d side of osho and bliv dey won sud advice him to answer d court, delay tactics may backfire. Even d PDP didnt try dis gimmicks in 2007

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by naijaking1: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
ourema:
Black man with poor leadership mindset. If you asked me what could be the reason why the APC decided to frustrate the PDP by not accepting to be served court orders

Tells you the type of change we have changed to since Buhari and co assumed office.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by skimmy005: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
pdp are just wasting dia tym no matta d amunt of action Obaseki still remain our incoming governorm
Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by EnEnPeecee: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hahahhahah let me see how they will run from this one.
Criminal

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by EnEnPeecee: 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Hahahhahah let me see how they will run from this one.
Criminals

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by Festy4u(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2016
Don't be surprised that the Edo APC are working behind the scene on bribing the tribunal judge only for their grand patron to command a DSS raid on the judge afterward! cool

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by Unblockable: 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Which mandate are you talking about? And who gave it to him? As far as I'm concerned, we overwhelmingly voted (for) Godwin Obaseki in Edo State. If you love Ize-Iyamu so much, you can hand-over the PDP ticket in Rivers State to him come 2019!
Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by NextGovernor(m): 7:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Just imagine... APC the Change agents ooooo. If you legitimately won the election why running from justice.... APC massively rigged that election which we know.

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by Unblockable: 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
slivertongue:
bt if APC won d elections as declared by INEC then why are they playing hide and seek?
NLanders who fought on d side of osho and bliv dey won sud advice him to answer d court, delay tactics may backfire. Even d PDP didnt try dis gimmicks in 2007

I guess you know there's a process called transition from one Government to the other. You expect APC not to plan their transition well simply because PDP want to serve them a copy of their petition? It's been pasted there and I'm sure they would see it. The fact still remains that Ize-Iyamu can never be our Governor. We didn't vote (for) him!
Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by Unblockable: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
NextGovernor:
Just imagine... APC the Change agents ooooo. If you legitimately won the election why running from justice.... APC massively rigged that election which we know.

If you ain't saying the APC induced voters with money, you would be accusing them of rigging the Election. Where do you even stand sef? You think voting ends in Esan (Edo Cental)? How many votes do you even have there? As far as I'm concerned, the results announced in Akoko Edo INEC office was still the result announced in Benin. And please don't tell me you're talking about other LG's. Because it's same thing everywhere!
Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by Pidggin(f): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Governor POI will occupy his rightful sit soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by MXrep: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

I guess you know there's a process called transition from one Government to the other. You expect APC not to plan their transition well simply because PDP want to serve them a copy of their petition? It's been pasted there and I'm sure they would see it. The fact still remains that Ize-Iyamu can never be our Governor. We didn't vote (for) him!
all the transition process should be happening at the government house and not party office

3 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by ndcide(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
Any neutral mind who followed edo state election, will know that APC couldn't have won that election.

My advice for PDP is that they should be VIGILANT now more than before.

I know what I'm saying. There is a funny plan but if they are vigilant they can make it backfire for APC.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by ajepako(f): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2016
That is why yoruba go say:

Ti omo ba gbon ogbon kiku nigba ojo..lya a gbon ogbon sisin nigba eerun

Meaning if a pikin like make he die for rainy season...him mama go bury am for dry season...

Moral lesson: any wayo or dirty game you wan play.....person wey mean business go play dirtier wayo game for you....

Shikena....

Firefire..Anonimi...wa woran oh....

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by able20(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
Isiokpukpu:
Naija Politics, So they know that the petition is on the way and decided to luck up the office. grin cheesy.
The Apc thieves can only run, but they can't Hide.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by Franchise21(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2016
grin
Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by Firefire(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
ajepako:
That is why yoruba go say:

Ti omo ba gbon ogbon kiku nigba ojo..lya a gbon ogbon sisin nigba eerun

Meaning if a pikin like make he die for rainy season...him mama go bury am for dry season...

Moral lesson: any wayo or dirty game you wan play.....person wey mean business go play dirtier wayo game for you....

Shikena....

Firefire..Anonimi...wa woran oh....

grin grin grin grin

tongue
Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by slivertongue: 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
Unblockable:

haba transition! APC should defend their victory. evading service speaks of fear of the unknown

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by thunderrider: 12:51am On Oct 27, 2016

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by sosanova: 1:19am On Oct 27, 2016
APC is in big Trouble

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Paste Copy Of PDP Election Petition At APC Secretariat,Edo(pix by Isiokpukpu(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
able20:

The Apc thieves can only run, but they can't Hide.
They are all criminals, be it APC or PDP

(1) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Should Ignore Reps Summon / Aisha Buhari Shares Throwback APC 2015 Campaign Poster, See Nigerians Reactions / Eric Send Condoles Message To Aisha Over The Death Of President Buhari In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.