Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Senator Ken Nnamani For President 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ken Nnamani For President 2015 (1267 Views)

Ken Nnamani Dumps PDP / Ken Nnamani Celebrates 67th Birthday Today! / Abia Tribunal Annuls Election Of Emeka Nnamani, Bars APGA From Re-run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ken Nnamani For President 2015 by Dotbex(m): 3:20pm On Jul 08, 2009
As we all are aware, the PDP has zoned the presidency to the South East after Yar'adua. Ken Nnamani is tried, tested and trusted. I think he is one of the most respected and unbiased parliamentarians of his era. I hope he gets wind of this media activity and vies for the Presidency. Ken Nnamani, even if you don't want to, we want you to. PLEASE COME AND SAVE YOUR PEOPLE! I am a South-southerner, but i know that 9ja will b a beta place with this guy in charge, then we can be the GOOD PEOPLE, GR8 NATION
Re: Senator Ken Nnamani For President 2015 by karfe(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2009
Seconded. But he must show some interest and come up with a clear blueprint of a roadmap to achieving great things in Power, Roads, Water, Education and Health. For me, these are the most important issues. But then, he may have to go through PDP to achieve the dream. Hmmmmm,
Re: Senator Ken Nnamani For President 2015 by karfe(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2010
its really unfortunate about all that has happened since my last post!! *sighs*
Re: Senator Ken Nnamani For President 2015 by Pukkah: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
Dotbex:

As we all are aware, the PDP has zoned the presidency to the South East after Yar'adua. Ken Nnamani is tried, tested and trusted. I think he is one of the most respected and unbiased parliamentarians of his era. I hope he gets wind of this media activity and vies for the Presidency. Ken Nnamani, even if you don't want to, we want you to. PLEASE COME AND SAVE YOUR PEOPLE! I am a South-southerner, but i know that 9ja will b a beta place with this guy in charge, then we can be the GOOD PEOPLE, GR8 NATION

Do you still believe in this position?
Re: Senator Ken Nnamani For President 2015 by ladi02(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2010
He is running mate to Babangida so your dream just got dashed out of the window, both of them will lose!
Re: Senator Ken Nnamani For President 2015 by Ehoi: 12:34am On Sep 30, 2010
What if GEJ want to contest again in 2015?
Re: Senator Ken Nnamani For President 2015 by mensdept: 4:51am On Sep 30, 2010
Dotbex:

In short, Are you a FOOL!!!

Maybe, in fact a hilarious fool. What happened to 2011 elections and working on Naija TODAY. Don't return here until you turn 18.
Re: Senator Ken Nnamani For President 2015 by egift(m): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2010
mens dept:

In short, Are you a FOOL!!!

Maybe, in fact a hilarious fool. What happened to 2011 elections and working on Naija TODAY. Don't return here until you turn 18.

Why the hate? Someone just made a wish - either you support or not - I don't see how all the insults comes in.

(1) (Reply)

Swiss Investigate Death Of Nigerian Asylum Seeker / Great Opportunities Ondo State Is Offering Her Youth / 12 Years After The Murder Of Chief Mko Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.