Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times (44991 Views)

Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex / Prostitute Stabs "Customer" (Graphic) / Rejected Suitor Butchers MTN Worker, Stabs Victim’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by aflame100(m): 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
missKiffy:
Shameless men that patronise prostitutes undecided

shameless women that are prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by stancod(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
missKiffy:
it's better for him to patronise prostitutes than for him to RAPE U
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by aflame100(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
evmandy:
20k And when the gf will ask fr 10k He terms her too demanding. Hope d bottle pierced his dick?? #justasking#

Hey! you are very mean
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by LockDown69(m): 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
20k for kpekus.
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by slam7000(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
akoladejesu:
Sex don dey hungry person like food ni?

Where do they expect Cynthia Olosho to see such a huge amount nw?

The judge should have slapped her with a N500k bail after all she makes N20k in less than 14hours.
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by fireforfire: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
olaolaking:
20000 X 30 = 600k per month. Imagine. The guy mumu, the girl were

Witout paying tax o....... D babe go don buy land for banana estate
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by qtx(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
wellmax:
who will bail her?
lol
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by emzila(m): 5:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
sarutobie:
For Mr ayinla to agree to pay 20k for a bout of fornication,he was probably planning to get back his money via voodoo things..but the olosho sharp pass am
God bless you. which kind p*sy be that for ikoyi abi Fashola don de fix our card reader metres for inside these babes abunna instead of distributing it to houses around the area?
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by Liam251: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ohun oju nwa loju n ri. shameless man
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by stonemasonn: 6:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
sarutobie:
For Mr ayinla to agree to pay 20k for a bout of fornication,he was probably planning to get back his money via voodoo things..but the olosho sharp pass am
Na lie, Mr Ayinla took burantashi expecting to fire till day break.
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by CioAngels(f): 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Tijani, do you have a wife or a girlfriend? If yes, then, you deserve the treatment you got.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by scobaba: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Loose loose situation for both party.

Oga pay 20k for just one round, go still treat himself with like 10k and suffer body pains worth 150k. Dats 180k for a nyu(one round) grin

Madam collect 20k for a nyu. Cool cash. But then will pay 100k for bail and suffer kirikiri time worth 200k in discomfort. Dats a loss of 300 minus 20= 280k. grin

I see.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by ronaldbecky(m): 6:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Generalkorex:
Na wa o.
Why the arrest na
shebi na self defense
wch kind self defense...contract na contract..
i blame d olosho, u pay 20k per night..jus 1 round of sex..tahh,hw much cum b short tme...anyway dont no wch one 2 bliv..olosho or oga oloshowoo
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by ronaldbecky(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
sarutobie:
where u there? na wah
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by ENDTIMELIFE: 7:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kirikiri prison is so congested now. Every case Kirikiri prison , no other prison again oooooo cheesy grin grin shocked shocked cool cool

small case kirikiri , Big case kirikiri
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by praxisnetworks: 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
scobaba:
Loose loose situation for both party.

Oga pay 20k for just one round, go still treat himself with like 10k and suffer body pains worth 150k. Dats 180k for a nyu(one round) grin

Madam collect 20k for a nyu. Cool cash. But then will pay 100k for bail and suffer kirikiri time worth 200k in discomfort. Dats a loss of 300 minus 20= 280k. grin

I see.

Provided the guy no get madam for house
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by BTT(m): 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
trailblaiza:
ikun n j'ogede, ikun re'di finkin...

...ikun o mo pe ohun todun lo npani
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by nenergy(m): 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
missKiffy:
Isn't it better than rape or deceiving lady for sex?
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by evmandy(f): 7:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
aflame100:

Hey! you are very mean
E remain you
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
missKiffy:

1. Senseless, illogical comment
2. As if it's easy to get a gf to do the job
3. Are you going to get him said gf?
4. The man has a right to relieve himself of his urge so it's only natural
5. Like you have Fûckin diamonds in your vagina when we all know how that shi stinks & probably rot when you're 35.
6. Sit your stanky, stanky ąss on a preheated bunsen burner, descendant of Eve.

1 Like

Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by mjswthrt(f): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Just negodi
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by ruby360: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
[size=38pt]GREEDY OLOSHI[/size]

Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by archer1(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
She should have;
1) denied collecting 20k from him, he has no evidence to show she did (did she give him receipt of payment? Did he record the transaction? I doubt)

2) denied being a sex worker. She could say they met on the road and clicked. Hard to believe, but it will save her the inequality she will face during the course of justice as a result of her choice of work.

3) sued for rape and attempted murder. Den she can say she was defending herself from the man raping her a second time. That is more believable than the charm excuse.

With 1, 2 and 3 she cld have had a better chance of getting away with it..

I dont endorse commercial sex, but i refuse judge people based on the choices they make. That God's work.

Peace..
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by Pennywise(m): 9:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
praxisnetworks:
E nor go menstruate?
Real professionals have a way round this. The client can only suspect.
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
missKiffy:
what's so shameful about it...if I tell you to drop now, will you? Nope, you will start telling me you're a good Xtian and if I want it I should put a ring on it blah blah blah....Ashewos provide an essential service cool
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by Pennywise(m): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
U guys should take it easy on the patron for shelling out 20k for tdb experience after all it's Ikoyi. That's the going rate in most parts of Abuja and other big cities.

Give him knocks for paying before service. That and a very greedy and determined ashi caused all these drama.

I hope she is aware police officers doing night shift usually pays nothing and they don't have to use condom. She need to be properly informed to avoid any more drama.
Re: Sex Worker Stabs Customer 10 Times by mikkypel(m): 11:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
viktor01:
above minimum wage.

I don't know u will say that oooo... Minimum wage is not up to that n some has not been paid for three months above. Then one adulterated man whooped the money on veejay.. 20k reach me buy foodstuffs that will last me a full month

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How 19-yr-old Drop-out Hypnotizes Women With Strange Ring (picture) / Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Girlfriend In Plateau (Grapic Picture) / Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.