Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note (45008 Views)

South African Policeman Kills Girlfriend & Commits Suicide / 300 Level UNIBEN Student Commits Suicide, Drops Suicide Note(Disturbing Photos) / Aisha Omolola, ABU Student Commits Suicide, Drops Note (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by GardenOfGod(m): 6:16am On Mar 03, 2022
Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Writes Wife, Commits Suicide

A contractor, Hakeem Oladimeji, has allegedly committed suicide after killing his yet-to-be-identified girlfriend in the Bariga area of Lagos State.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Oladimeji, who lived in Ogun State, was with his girlfriend in a rented apartment around Bariga when an argument ensued between them.

The argument was said to have degenerated into a fight and in the process, Oladimeji reached for a stick and hit her in the head.

It was learnt that the lady slump and died on the spot.

In a bid to escape being arrested, Oladimeji reportedly carried her lifeless body, dumped it inside his Toyota Sienna and drove to his residence in Ogun State.

Our correspondents gathered that he later drove to a location close to the NASFAT Islamic Centre along the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

Traders, customers and passersby in the area were said to have discovered the decomposing bodies of Oladimeji and his girlfriend inside the vehicle.

During a visit to the area on Wednesday, a mechanic, Sunday Aghali, said the stench from the vehicle made people discover the corpses, adding that the vehicle had been towed to the Ibafo Police Station.

Aghali said, “Although I was not around when the incident happened, when I returned, people in the area told me that two naked decomposing bodies were found in a Sienna vehicle parked opposite my shop. I was told that it was like they passed out while having sex in the vehicle.”

One of the security guards at the NASFAT Islamic Centre, who spoke on condition of anonymity, lamented the circumstances surrounding the death of the lovers.

While some people said Oladimeji and his girlfriend died while sexually pleasuring each other in the vehicle, other persons said a police investigation would reveal the true circumstances surrounding the victims’ death.

PUNCH Metro visited the Ibafo Police Station where the decomposing remains of the lovers were sighted in the vehicle parked on the premises of the station.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who confirmed the incident, however, revealed that Oladimeji was responsible for his girlfriend’s death.

He added that he confessed to the crime in a suicide note he sent to his wife.

The PPRO said, “The man’s name is Hakeem Oladimeji; he and his girlfriend were the ones found dead in a Sienna vehicle parked at the entrance of the NASFAT campground. Oladimeji lived in Ogun State, but rented an apartment for his girlfriend in Lagos State.

“A fight broke out between them without anyone knowing the cause of the fight and he hit her head with a stick and she slumped. Immediately, he deposited her corpse in his car, drove straight to his house, but those who saw him carrying the corpse into his car reported the case at the Ilaje Police Station at Bariga.

“When he got home, he dropped a suicide note for his wife, which stated that he had killed someone and he’s going to commit suicide and she shouldn’t bother looking for him.

“He drove his dead girlfriend straight to the Ibafo area of Ogun State, parked his car close to the entrance of the NASFAT Islamic Centre, brought out an insecticide, wound up the glasses, drank it and died.”
Punch

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Nwodosis(m): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2022
The bitter truth, cheating is like dipping ones finger in an anus, the finger will either get smeared with farts or smeared with feaces!

114 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by backtalkG(m): 6:19am On Mar 03, 2022
this story sounds fishy
seems like a murder case and the murderer is spinning tales to lead investigators astray
I trust our naija police they will never make an independent inquiry of their own
They will conclude based on beer parlor gossip and roadside tales

219 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Mynd44: 6:19am On Mar 03, 2022
Classic murder suicide

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by morikee: 6:20am On Mar 03, 2022
Too bad

I need a wife

7 Likes

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by tuoyoojo(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2022
It's is very important we learn to curb our anger because once the damage is done, it cannot be undone

Because of woman this one don end life

He who dies because of one woman, loses the love of a thousand others

It's truly not worth it

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by RisenJoe(m): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Does someone who wants to commit suicide removes his cloths and that of his girlfriend?

Or is this another murder case that was made to look like a sucide

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by iCauseTrouble: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2022
angry

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Bestiee01(f): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Werey contractor.

Hadley Chase available

1 Like

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by HeadNigga: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Hmmm. People get mind. I can't commit suicide o. Infact, I can't engage In a physical fight. Once e reach fight, I surrender by walking away. I even run sometimes if necessary

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by kolosman(m): 6:21am On Mar 03, 2022
Aiit, we hear
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by BennyDGreat: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by setobaba: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2022
I reject this comprehensive report here. I wish there are still days of investigative journalism. It looked more like a fabricated story. Driving from bariga down to Ogun state is something that should be questioned. Someone is changing the story here

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by JosephXavier: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2022
Na the man children I dey pity pass

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by maticar: 6:22am On Mar 03, 2022
And clowns were saying they died having sex

People don't do critical reasoning again these days

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by ukehnonny: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Adultery
Murder
Sucide.

Where did we get it all wrong?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by luvme0702: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2022
One of the ills of adultery. Devil be messing with your thoughts.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by OYENIYIJK: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2022
That is sad. Lord rest them.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by pyyxxaro: 6:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Sai Baba
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by ShenTeh(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2022
Well, the things that men do.

And Nairalanders already concluded on the initial post.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Jibabs2(m): 6:23am On Mar 03, 2022
I can't kill myself. There is a way out of any situation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by harmargedon: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
F angry : angry L
Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by WonderManly(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
Oooo gbẹnu tan! Ogun State..

1 Like

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Nicepoker(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
And they lived happily ever after. grin

1 Like

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
Why some girls date hot tempered guys is what I can never understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by SILVERLINES: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
wink

Pussy business these days is like sporty or bet9ja business, anyhow anyhow na u go count shortage in the end

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Haryour12(m): 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
A former thread says they were having sex and died... We too dey assume for this country ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by illuminutty: 6:24am On Mar 03, 2022
An earlier report said they died having sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by ssogundele(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2022
Avoid anger if you have to avoid anything for it kills faster than bullet. Just walk out of any argument that’s heading north

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by setobaba: 6:25am On Mar 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Why some girls date hot tempered guys is what I can never understand.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun Contractor Kills Girlfriend, Commits Suicide, Drops Wife Suicide Note by Topmaike007(m): 6:25am On Mar 03, 2022
Idiotic idiot is the man name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of The 32-Year-Old Lady Raped & Murdered In Jos / Nigerian Student Bathed With Acid By Ghanaian Businesswoman Dies (Graphic pic) / My Husband, Saheed Hussain Stabbed Himself - Hanan BUK Law Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.