Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) (34478 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) / Ali Modi-Sheriff In Umuahia For Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving - Photos / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
If all of us can start dressing like this, no one will recognised where you came from.
But putting on one attire will displays where you came from. It s time to start putting on the ibbio, hausa,igbo,ijaw and yoruba attire to practice one nigeria. cheesy
The yoruba should add igbo name to one of their name while the igbo should add one yoruba name to one of their name likewise other tribes too.
For example, ayo chukwudi fayose or nnamdi tunde kanu or muhamedu odumegwu buhari grin .
Rather than putting an english name as middle name.

Hope am making a common sense here

Na only two of us know wetin dey do you. grin
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by mhizbright: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
lmao grin
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by OreMI22: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-UhxYxEmYj68/VsReW34Z5MI/AAAAAAAIWso/4imPxEIl9zQ/s1600/2.jpg[/img]
Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose, pictured rocking an Igbo attire at the Thanksgiving Service organized by Abia state governor, Okezie Ikpeazu, which is currently holding at the Umuahia Township Stadium. The thanksgiving is for the validation of his election by the Supreme court...

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/checkout-ayo-fayoses-igbo-attire-to.html

O'l boy, Fayose is a true Igboman.
No wonder he is so fearless in condemning evil

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
If all of us can start dressing like this, no one will recognised where you came from.
But putting on one attire will displays where you came from. It s time to start putting on the ibbio, hausa,igbo,ijaw and yoruba attire to practice one nigeria. cheesy
The yoruba should add igbo name to one of their name while the igbo should add one yoruba name to one of their name likewise other tribes too.
For example, ayo chukwudi fayose or nnamdi tunde kanu or muhamedu odumegwu buhari grin .

grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
omonnakoda:
You are not making sense you need seaports? You are LANDLOCKED So you cannot have a seaport go and quarrel with God not with me
I know sey e go pain you.grin My word dey pain people well well.cheesy But I will always act to defends my people(IGBO).cool
Anyone that s familiar with eastern terrains will know that east is eligible to have a seaports. But wicked and tribalistic people like you in the national assembly is halting the project from commencing. I know with time, things will be at the round table.
The same way your people was shouting and telling the whole world we don't have crude oil nor gas reserved in the east. Today we have shame you all.sad
Whether the government dredge river niger or abuaku river or not,someone patriotic from the east of the niger will take up the project someday and you all we die of envy and jealousy. East must bounced back, from the look of things we re already surviving despite lack of government efforts or presents in the east, we must stop all this insults of we re accommodating you in the west(lagos).. Lagos must be decongested by building seaports in onitsha or abia state, so that my igbo brothers and sisters can come back homes. the igbos must surely come home if all the facility needed re put in places for business growth and proximity.
Don't get it twisted bro, things re changing every day.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by kenoz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
grin
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
VISTIN:

You're right.

Just like Buhari attending burial ceremony in Benin Republic.

He did? cry
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeadWrong:
This guy is so jobless. He's always gracing every inconsequential occasion when he should be delivering the dividend of good governance to his stomach infrastructure citizens. Anyway. their headaches.

Inconsequential occasions you said??

And Buhari proposed trip to Egypt, Dubai and Saudi Arabia is mohammed own occasion??
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
otingy:
grin grin grin grin
keep opening your 32teeth but to me that s how love and patriotism can occurs in nigeria .what we need is to start somewhere.
Change your name to ayodele ojukwu badmus.
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by omonnakoda: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
I know sey e go pain you.grin My word dey pain people well well.cheesy But I will always act to defends my people(IGBO).cool
Anyone that s familiar with eastern terrains will know that east is eligible to have a seaports. But wicked and tribalistic people like you in the national assembly is halting the project from commencing. I know with time, things will be at the round table.
The same way your people was shouting and telling the whole world we don't have crude oil nor gas reserved in the east. Today we have shame you all.sad
Whether the government dredge river niger or abuaku river or not,someone patriotic from the east of the niger will take up the project someday and you all we die of envy and jealousy. East must bounced back, from the look of things we re already surviving despite lack of government efforts or presents in the east, we must stop all this insults of we re accommodating you in the west(lagos).. Lagos must be decongested by building seaports in onitsha or abia state, so that my igbo brothers and sisters can come back homes. the igbos must surely come home if all the facility needed re put in places for business growth and proximity.
Don't get it twisted bro, things re changing every day.

You sound like Asari Dokubo. "Jonathan Must win"

You are landlocked . Nothing like C not to talk of po..
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
omonnakoda:

You sound like Asari Dokubo. "Jonathan Must win"

You are landlocked . Nothing like C not to talk of po..
dnt be scared time shall tell. Omonakoda ndiara segun .
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by omonnakoda: 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
dnt be scared time shall tell. Omonakoda ndiara segun .
Pada si oloriebi yin.Ko ni roju koni r'aiye

You think that the people in the Niger Delta will allow the Niger to be dredged so they will die of flooding? Does the Niger belong to Nigeria. You talk ignorantly. Go and find out Where the Niger originates and the countries it flow through. Without any knowledge of geopolitics you just parrot dredge dredge
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Azeebi(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
You cannot support PMB and hate Fayose's habbit of attending functions outside Ekiti. PMB only visits Nigeria.
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by tonquendo4u(m): 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:

No.abakiliki weed on point
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by maybrowne(m): 7:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
What's the point of wearing an igbo attire, why not just wear your home land's attire. This fayose sef
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by mikolo80: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
pls allowed the governor to be. Is he going kill himself because the economy is so harsh or bad?
Abeg let the guy enjoy his stay in the land of the rising sun.

Governor chukwudi fayose.
SMH
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
mikolo80:
SMH
when you finishing shaking your tiny head, make you also shake that ur black asss grin
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by mikolo80: 9:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
when you finishing shaking your tiny head, make you also shake that ur black asss grin
chisos,you come gay join
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Progress2468(m): 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeadWrong:
This guy is so jobless. He's always gracing every inconsequential occasion when he should be delivering the dividend of good governance to his stomach infrastructure citizens. Anyway. their headaches.

Thank God he is still within the territorial boundaries of Nigeria

How about the infamous Muhammad B. Ajala who travels at random. Who is now going to deliver the dividend of democracy and good governance to the Nigerian populace
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by mightyhaze: 9:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:

u make sense dye,..am an igbo guy from imo state! But I was born in benin. The bini chief(landlord) wen dem born me for him house named me ighodaro cheesy! Till 2maw,anytime I visit the house,the man surviving wives and children still call me by my bini name and dey see me as dia own,like I see dem as mine too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by ahmed848(m): 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
fayose..... headache of all APC member

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by SirShymexx: 10:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lmao.

No one should be allowed to dress like this in full public glare.

This is more of a clown attire than a traditional cloth.

The homoerotic wrapper and wooly hat tho. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
mightyhaze:
u make sense dye,..am an igbo guy from imo state! But as I was born in benin. The bini chief(landlord) wen dem born me for him house named me ighodaro cheesy! Till 2maw,anytime I visit the house,the man surviving wives and children still call me by my bini name and dey see me as dia own,like I see dem as mine too
I know a girl born and bred in a yoruba compound and she was given a yoruba name stroke igbo name . She s an igbo girl , the yoruba called her the yoruba name and she will answer while the igbo people called her the igbo name. Vice versa.

there is nothing bad to answer a yoruba name or hausa name or igbo name. These will even make one have a sense of belonging.

I remember a business guy I met at idumota last year his name is yinka and he speaks igbo fluently and I asks some of the guys who re working with him, I asked them, if their boss is an igbo man? they told me yes. That their boss got that nickname from his yoruba friends who loved to called him yinka. From there the name become more popular than his real name cos even his igbo friends from the east decided to called him yinka and he is cool with the name.
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by chloee(f): 10:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeadWrong:
You are dead wrong.
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
fabulously Swag...
wonder if my tailor can make something this good...
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Dedetwo(m): 1:45am On Feb 18, 2016
omonnakoda:

You folk are sentimental.Seaport in Onitsha? is there a sea in Onisha> Why only onitsha Why not Lokoja and Jebba and Lake Chad ? Why stop at Onitsha?
You people keep parroting seaport at Onitsha as if it is magic.It is not a realistic suggestion so stop talking about fantasies. ALL regions are not equal and who created this regions. Why is Ogoniland not a region Why do the big majority groups lump Ogoni together with Edo as a region that is just like a conductor joinin two people together because he has no change. Ijaw, Edo Ogoni etc all have the right to be separate and should not be lumped together.Yes there should be fairness and equity but it is not the same as Equality. Ogonis are not demographically the equals of the Ibo that is a fact and Ibos are not the equals of Yoruba another fact. The whole SE is the size of Oyo state.So let us stop kidding ourselves

Per the highlighted, Ndiigbo had always being ranked ahead of Yari.ba. It will be an insult to Igbo if they are regarded as equal to Yari.ba. Yari.ba are stragglers from today's Kwara and Niger States.
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Raydos: 7:10am On Feb 18, 2016
I Can't Blame Him, Cos He's "Made In Nigeria"
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by omonnakoda: 11:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Dedetwo:

Per the highlighted, Ndiigbo had always being ranked ahead of Yari.ba. It will be an insult to Igbo if they are regarded as equal to Yari.ba. Yari.ba are stragglers from today's Kwara and Niger States.
Ranked by whom Dende?
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Aromas: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
DeadWrong:
Tah get lost n reset ur dormant brain, how many times have you visit Ekiti State dis year? And what is your proof that Fayose has done noting in Ekiti by delivering the dividend of governance Let the people from that state complains b4 u intervene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We Were Ready To Lose Students In Planned Bandits’ Bombardment / Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Abacha Loot: UK Backs US, Opposes Fg’s Plan To Pay Bagudu $110m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.