Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) (34479 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu'a Attire To Court Today (Photos) / Ali Modi-Sheriff In Umuahia For Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving - Photos / Otti Sends Condolence Message To Ikpeazu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
godoluwa:
yes, yes, & yes
thankx wink
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Replica of Davido's Osinachi Video
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by johntaiwo123(m): 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
OK
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
honfnj:
Where is my wike oooo.. my man and HERO. . Fayose and wike will gv APC wahala
mo

Fayose's days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by greatness22(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fayose, the man after God's heart.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by mazimee(m): 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
obajoey:

nice one.. jimi oluwachukwudi agbaje
IGBOPRINCE:
If all of us can start dressing like this, no one will recognised where you came from.
But putting on one attire will displays where you came from. It s time to start putting on the ibbio, hausa,igbo,ijaw and yoruba attire to practice one nigeria. cheesy
The yoruba should add igbo name to one of their name while the igbo should add one yoruba name to one of their name likewise other tribes too.
For example, ayo chukwudi fayose or nnamdi tunde kanu or muhamedu odumegwu buhari grin .
Rather than putting an english name as middle name.

Hope am making a common sense here

obajoey:

[quote author=IGBOPRINCE post=43003133]If all of us can start dressing like this, no one will recognised where you came from.
But putting on one attire will displays where you came from. It s time to start putting on the ibbio, hausa,igbo,ijaw and yoruba attire to practice one nigeria. cheesy
The yoruba should add igbo name to one of their name while the igbo should add one yoruba name to one of their name likewise other tribes too.
For example, ayo chukwudi fayose or nnamdi tunde kanu or muhamedu odumegwu buhari grin .
Rather than putting an english name as middle name.

Hope am making a common sense here

DASUKI TINIBU SARAKI

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nice Outfit.. Abia- the home of hospitality and lovely people.
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
obajoey:

grin grin That s reasons you guys voted him out grin
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Ecoterrorism(f): 2:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
pretydiva:
What should I do wit his outfit undecided
Admire it

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by better85(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
I didn't take an osogbo weed, I will rather be term an IGBO bearer.
That is how love can emanate from nigeria.. If love does not emanate, patriotism will showcase itself.

One love.

I just came here to make a common sense because ayo chukwudi fayose 's attire.
check dis name "Salishu Ifeanyi Adewole'" u like ham like dat? Den u must be Dullard
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by myners007: 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
When will the Igbos civilise? How can one wear stockings in Native attire. This is quite primitive, barbaric and depicts fashion backwardness(total deviation from trendy fashion)
Please , learn how to dress traditionally

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by omonnakoda: 2:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
IGBOPRINCE:
then there is nothing like one nigeria. You all prefare an english name rather than africa name sad
One Nigeria means civilization of the uncivilized by the civilized
Those who have culture will share with those that don't have .
We have never embrace English names and baby hats as "culture"

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by spako4(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nice one to the next Eze ndi igbo of youruba land
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Kingblingz(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeadWrong:
This guy is so jobless. He's always gracing every inconsequential occasion when he should be delivering the dividend of good governance to his stomach infrastructure citizens. Anyway. their headaches.
Mr man shut up if u have nothing 2 say,when ur Buhari was busy touring everywhere lyk he's minister of tourism u didn't see any fault in it abiii?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by loopman: 2:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yeye governor. I pity Ekiti people
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by menix(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
The original Jagaban..
The slayer of Tinubu's dragon...
Buhari's Night Mare
The Grass root governor..

This ur attire just make u resemble Eze ndi yoruba...
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by VISTIN(m): 2:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeadWrong:
This guy is so jobless. He's always gracing every inconsequential occasion when he should be delivering the dividend of good governance to his stomach infrastructure citizens. Anyway. their headaches.

You're right.

Just like Buhari attending burial ceremony in Benin Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by IGBOPRINCE: 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
better85:
check dis name "Salishu Ifeanyi Adewole'" u like ham like dat? Den u must be Dullard
mr man, you re one feeling bad about african names. I am ok with it.
Olusegun chinonso obasanjo cheesy well if you don't like it pls move on.
I just want to make a common sense. sad
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Aristotle96(m): 2:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeadWrong:
young man is he different from Mr President? Chill no come dy form sentiment here
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by VISTIN(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeadWrong:

Just like Buhari attending burial ceremony in Benin Republic.
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Fadiga01: 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
May be his trying to launch awareness against 2019 for president, Igbokuenu
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by tonychristopher: 2:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
loopman:
Yeye governor. I pity Ekiti people

Why ?
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by loopman: 2:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
tonychristopher:

Why ?

What is the value of that jamboree to the Ekiti people he is meant to sit his arsee to govern,? undecided
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
myners007:
When will the Igbos civilise? How can one wear stockings in Native attire. This is quite primitive, barbaric and depicts fashion backwardness(total deviation from trendy fashion)
Please , learn how to dress traditionally
attimes people will talk thinking they are making sense, if you know nothing about other people's tradition just STFU and stop display of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigeria is a joke.
Wasting state funds. This useless thanksgiving will pay 70 workers salary. Bastards
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by ogbukara: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fayose your the best governor in Nigeria your my hero God will continue to bless and protect you and your family
Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
DeadWrong:

"for development indeed" Pray tell. This iPod joker sef. I'll be convinced when your fellow immigrants stay put in their erosion ravaged land of the rising erosion water, rather than constituting nuisance and putting pressures on the infrastructure in other states. Get thee behind me you pest!
10 million Americans live outside their country, it doesn't change the fact that there country is the greatest in the world so STFU and stop the display of ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Igbo Attire To Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving (Photo) by toma3: 2:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
fayoshe our future president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Returns To Nigeria / Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / How Uzodinma Jumped From 4th To 1st Place Via Supreme Court (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.