Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

My First Love. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My First Love. (713 Views)

Doro My First Love / His First Love. / How To Make Love To Your First Love... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Love. by RemenZack(f): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

My First Love was a reflection of myself.

My First Love was always dressed beautifully in the best Outfits, dazzling and flaring in beauty and elegance. My First Love never really got the opportunity to look into my eyes. Those eyes I knew would burn intensely in the most attractive way.

My First Love spoke in the most swift manner. The lips never dried out of the most romantic words and poems of admiration.

My First Love was always there for me. Never leaving my side even after falling and rising from Life's greatest temptations and distractions.

My First Love will forever be my first love as we would walk hand-in-hand and look deeply into the eyes of one another for the first time.

My First Love was the reflection of myself. My first love was a shadow and replica of myself all along and I didn't notice until now. I decided never to let go of my First love. Never ever.

(1) (Reply)

[fiction] Igadamigada: An NYSC Tale In Igbo Land {part 1} / Detective Novels / Mended Hearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.