Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,447 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

His First Love. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / His First Love. (954 Views)

Once Upon A First Love Story By Tope Omotosho. / My First Love / Doro My First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His First Love. by Fmartin(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2017
***** His First Love *****

It was a saturday when he first saw her. the sparkle in her dark brown eyes that shone in all their brightness and her smooth yellow skin that demanded to be touched made the young woman get noticed.

His heart skip a beat for he had never seen anything so breathtaking.

she had a smooth shapely body; it was that body in a skin revealing hijab and a flashy motorcycle that would launch their relationship.

Their names were Terngu and Amina. Amina was just walking around the neigbourhood when she noticed a handsome young man slowly following her on his flashy motorcycle.

2 Likes

Re: His First Love. by Fmartin(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2017
cc: alamiendagash leprezident

2 Likes

Re: His First Love. by Fmartin(m): 1:02pm On May 03, 2017
He pulled up and stop beside her and said, "hi! am Terngu. would you like a ride to where you are going? i'd be happy to take you"

she replied, "no! " so he rode off. but she would meet him again, doing another one of her trips through the neighbourhood. this time she would accept the ride!
with a timid smile, she thought and walk away.

she had fallen inlove with his flashy motorcycle and eventuall they would become lovers.

Cc : Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: His First Love. by Fmartin(m): 1:24pm On May 03, 2017
Terngu went home fatacising on his tremendous encounter with amina. he can hear his heart throbbing loudly in his chest as he remembered how how her eyes landed on him at that beautiful scene.

Amina on the other side was having a glimpse of memory on her first encounter with Terngu. she was deep in thought smiling as she sat in her mothers hut, leaning against the wall.

days have past, Terngu and Amina were walking in the opposite direction at the exact place when they first met. this time, Terngu was walking and no more on his flashy motorcycle. it was early morning and the sun was just peeping behind the sky.

2 Likes

Re: His First Love. by AlamienDagash(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2017
Fmartin:
cc: alamiendagash leprezident
My guy i don arrive whu dey sell popcorn fo here? btw.. thanks for the mention.
Re: His First Love. by xaviercasmir(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2017
following
Re: His First Love. by Fmartin(m): 2:40pm On May 03, 2017
AlamienDagash:

My guy i don arrive whu dey sell popcorn fo here? btw.. thanks for the mention.
u welcm
Re: His First Love. by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 03, 2017
Fmartin:
u welcm
so u couldn't mention me undecided
Re: His First Love. by Fmartin(m): 3:56pm On May 03, 2017
IemFava:
so u couldn't mention me undecided
oh! am sorry dear.

1 Like

Re: His First Love. by Fmartin(m): 4:18pm On May 03, 2017
they stared at each other as Terngu made his way close to her and a smile flicked on his lips to seal the moment.

the raising sun rays and a beautiful collection of morning flowers in the bushes ignite the moment of romance between the two parties. the bird's sounds went deep into Terngus' heart as the cool morning breeze blew away part of Amina's hijab, unleashing her hairy and mind blowing skin.

with a smile, he started the conversation. it lasted for some few minutes and they parted.

Terngu went away a happy young man heven't learnt he has gotten the attention of the most beautiful lady he has ever seen. Amina was his first love.
Re: His First Love. by Fmartin(m): 4:50pm On May 03, 2017
after a year, they became best lovers. their love was deep like an occean. they were totally inseperable and people envied them for that.

after all the years of togetherness, none of them ever know this was how they will part ways....

it was Amina's birthday. Terngu had gone out on his motorcycle to buy her some presents...
Re: His First Love. by Fmartin(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2017
It was on a monday morning, the time was 9:30am. the smell of engine oil lingered in the air long enough for anyone to notice. sunlight filtered through the bush. the cry of an animal in the distance startled some birds the clearing. and they took off.

a lifeless bndy lay down on the ground, eyes closed. a large cut was spread on its leg. a bird flew into the clearing and landed on the body. a throaty cry escaped from its beak, as it drowned out the wail of sirens approaching in the distance.

People were standing hands akimbo. there was great silence that even if an ant passes one could hear. the mixture of blood and engine oil was apalling to to the eyes.

Terngu's body lay on the ground with bucks of flowers laying beside him, soaked in blood.

the ambulance whizzled in the scene. strong and energetic paramedics alighted. some inquisitive police officers were taking down notes of the events, as they were being briefed by the onlookers.
Re: His First Love. by Fmartin(m): 5:51pm On May 03, 2017
Amina could not believe it. the demise of Terngu was shock news to her.

as she got the scene, her eyes glistened with tears as her lips trembled. the face of a woman, so powerful and with indemiable strength had become weak in the sight of what lay before her.

the man she loved. the man she cherished. with the sight of the beautiful flowers Terngu bought for her, she wept.

she sat on the ground weeping as Terngu's body was carried away.

Terngu did not live long with his first love, Amina.

Amina couldnot blame any one, but the reckless driver who took the life of her precious man.
****THE END****

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING.

1 Like

Re: His First Love. by MissRelly: 7:41pm On May 03, 2017
Wow! is great bt love can b painful at times,weldone u did great
Re: His First Love. by Fmartin(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2017
MissRelly:
Wow! is great bt love can b painful at times,weldone u did great
thanks..

(1) (Reply)

The Jailbird (Final Episode) / Rebecca Anderson: My First Love, Her Sunset And My First Heart Break / The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.