Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,658 members, 7,840,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman (28377 Views)

Sheriff’s PDP Faction Is Illegal, Appeal Court Rules / Obasanjo To Modu Sheriff: PDP Is Dying, You May Handle Its Funeral / Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by iambabaG: 2:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Typing
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by wellmax(m): 2:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
PRYCE:

To me, I think The PDP isn't dumb as to appoint Sherrif their chairman for nothing with all the scathing allegations against him.

The PDP must have something up their sleeves... might be a stunt to pull in something we've not yet seen. Waiting eagerly.

Oyatell us what you know, Shameless!

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by cjudy(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ali Modu since last night gave all APC erats and chairs sleepless night. what is really wrong? if he is actually BOko Haram Mentor, why dont you file a case against him in court. there is more to this. on my own side, they are afraid of the man.... #Gbam

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by Carmal90(m): 2:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
am not short of words, omojuwa a. K. a twitter orubebe is a small kid in Nigeria history,cos how soon will he forget that the highest political office holder indicted and tried for terrorism is the apc leader in the senate, where as nobody has ever tried SAS on issue bordering on terrorism, it is just I guess from us
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by Plus234(m): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
macfarland:
I know this will make front page fast fast. There are hot topics about d dead economic situation dis APC government has brought yet no one pushes them to front page for discourse. It is clear Nairaland is just an arm of APC media war against the people Nigeria. Always keep diverting attention from d real issues bothering d nation

Hahaaha ipob tout
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by martineverest(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Shekau will be pdp sole candidate for presidency 2019
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by Kangol99(m): 3:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
lol grin it funny......''I am making myself d PDP Chairman'' said the man.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by BushidoBlue(m): 3:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
[size=18pt]
Naira is #400 to $1

But NO!!! Their problem is Sherrif and PDP

Twitter Orubebeism

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by vicboy12: 3:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chai with Sheriff as PDP chairman i swear we are finish, boko haram will now have a more free and flow attacks
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by khattab008: 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
GEJ2019:
As a PDP supporter of good intent,nothing has made me this disaffectionate against the PDP.
For whatsoever reason we PDP nairaland ward rejects Ali Jihadi Sheriff.QED
When I took him to Chad what I saw him do wud Neva slow me sit back and relax while he is PDP chair.
Am speaking from Experience.
Let this zoning be jettisoned and let Equity coupled with Competence override evrytin.

Wot if this man Runs fr Presidency,wud u vote fr him?

Which one be PDP nairaland ward again?
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by gawu1: 3:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
cjudy:
Ali Modu since last night gave all APC erats and chairs sleepless night. what is really wrong? if he is actually BOko Haram Mentor, why dont you file a case against him in court. there is more to this. on my own side, they are afraid of the man.... #Gbam
Everybody ought to be afraid of Boko Haram, talkless of Boko Haram mentor cum possible sponsor. I am sure, you do also.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by Ecoterrorism(f): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
ionsman:

You read some people's comment and you be like," Can someone actually be this stvpid".
you don't like making your own comment rather you attack people everywhere.

@topic. I reject Ali Modu Sheriff in its entirety. I will still be a social critic of the ills going on in this country.

Sheriff is a big Mistake
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by BraniacX(m): 4:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
well as a PDP Nigeria loyalist, am disappointed with the PDP NWC, so i hope i'm wrong on this and they know something I don't because sheriff simply doesn't inspire my confidence. embarassed
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by billyG(m): 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
cjudy:
Are u not scared of him?15000 pple hav been killed so far.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by Abagworo(m): 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Do anyone have an evidence that the new PDP chairman, Sheriff is a boko haram sponser?
Why do they want to tarnish the man's image without evidence?

He is not the sponsor. Nigerian politics of today rides on rumours and allegations. He however played a role in the rise of Boko Haram by failing to do right as Governor.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by Laid2001: 5:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
And when DSS open book reach im page, make u no wail oo.
Since you are also expecting it!.

Both PDP (when he was in ANPP) and APC agrees that SAS is a Boko Haram sponsor.

He treid this take over with APC and it was a stand off with Asiwaju during one of the APC conference!. APC fought him off. They never wanted him in their leadership hirachy.

But with this his success in PDP, good luck to them!.

SAS has never been in the winning party at the center.

He was in ANPP when PDP was ruling, he moved to APC and left APC just before APC became the ruling party.

In as much as he is in PDP, PDP will never win at the centre.!

cjudy:
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
PRYCE:
Twitter Orubebe running his forked tongue again...

To me, I think The PDP isn't dumb as to appoint Sherrif their chairman for nothing with all the scathing allegations against him.

The PDP must have something up their sleeves... might be a stunt to pull in something we've not yet seen. Waiting eagerly.

To APC supporters shouting from every whole in their bodies, If you make UNSUBSTANTIATED accusations against sherrif, it means everything we've said about the dullard sponsoring BH are valid... cos y'all replies were 'We've got no evidence'.

what is the reason, Wailing Wailer?

please tell us
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by ifyan(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Is this the right choice for PDP.
Or there is a plan somewhere. Hmmmm I can't say
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by clickwtB(m): 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
HE IS VERY GOOD IN RUTHLESS POLITIKING,ECOMOG AND BH BOYS AGAINST THE PEOPLE 2019!
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by clickwtB(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN GET TO POSITION OVER CORPSES OF ORDINARY NIGERIANS ARE IN FOR A SHOCK!!!
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by hotdi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nurse Metuh has finally injected poisonous vial in the ailing party grin.
What PDP need now is prayers.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by CioAngels(f): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
For once in the life of pdp, i agree that pdp is finished. Now that they have chosen modu shekau sheriff as their chairman, end of discussion, becos modu will make sambisa forest pdp head office.
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by okuneddie(m): 12:18am On Feb 18, 2016
even though I love APC, PDP choosing SAS is not the right move. They just killed opposition and when opposition is dead, the incumbent party won't be fear being checked. A beg drop him and pick someone else that will make ur party a strong opposition. Its for every citizen's good
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by BetaThings: 5:46am On Feb 18, 2016
hinwazaka:
Political nonentities discussing matters that supersede their IQ level
They are all voters
PDP need to bring it to their level
Re: Omojuwa Mocks Sheriff, PDP Chairman by BetaThings: 5:49am On Feb 18, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Do anyone have an evidence that the new PDP chairman, Sheriff is a boko haram sponser?
Why do they want to tarnish the man's image without evidence?

President Jonathan himself gave the evidence
He called Modu Sheriff a friend of Boko Haram's founder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBfdhzYaABA

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Ruled Nigeria In The Absence Of Buhari / Beating Amotekun Officers Attracts N250,000 Fine, Jail Term / Femi Fani-kayode & Precious Chikwendu Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.