Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov (31284 Views)

Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / Luxurious Suites In Yankari Game Reserve Bauchi State / Underwater Photos Taken At The Yankari Games Reserve In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by MyGeneration(m): 4:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
So dat boko haram wud use us do bombing practise.
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by ogmaskman: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
donsteady:
I am sure op hasn't visited Dubai, if you do you advice me to visit this dirty place that look like snake farm over the pic bellow. Compare my brother.

Not everybody like the concretes and glasses with wonderful modern designs. Yankari will still appeal to some pple because of it outlay. Animals, bushes, old fashion buildings, flowing streams and rivers, natural atmosphere and so on.
Trust me, if not for security concerns yankari will be bubbling.

3 Likes

Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by Omoluabi16(m): 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
victorazy:

But bro we dey 2016 not 2011 abi u dey face back when driving ni?
whats the probability such carnage can not happen again?
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by 989900: 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
They need better ads, marketing, packaging, upgrade and e.t.c.

BH, e no go better for una sha.
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by LOVEGINO(m): 4:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
Visit Bauchi state? Lol grin
lol again grin
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by victorazy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
whats the probability such carnage can not happen again?

A muslim is the president.
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by brojoshua: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Last2comment:
Visit Bauchi state? Lol grin
If post is true, should a people, particularly the leaders of the people, one way or another destroy their own country and then be running to the countries of other peoples who did their own well? It is really an evil.
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
for those who came with negative reply u better understand that that's why dubai will continue to develope and you wouldn't.

1 Like

Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by pulsa(m): 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
stwilliams:
Really
thunder wet go fire you dey do press up who you wan scam for here.
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by scobaba: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Blazinraj01:
We are visiting next month cheesy
Yankari is a cool place.
Bauchi State is wonderful as a whole smiley

Bauchi girl grin
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by Blazinraj01(f): 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
scobaba:

Bauchi girl grin
Yes o. Lol. Thanks to NYSC
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by Blazinraj01(f): 6:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omoluabi16:
sweet girl.
Thank you
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by Omoluabi16(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Blazinraj01:
Thank you
just a thank you? cry
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by preselect(m): 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
be like boko haram has paid this guy to provide fresh visitors blood for their next intifidah

#FindTheChibokGirlsB4YankariTourism

Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by babajeje123(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
I served in Alkaleri LG where Yankari is situated. To be candid, it is a place to be. If it can be developed, there will be no need of going abroad for holidays. The same thing with Obudu Cattle Ranch. What we have there, if well managed, will attract tourists to Nigeria.
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fadekebisola:
Governor Mohammad Abdullahi Abubakar of Bauchi state, has urged tourists to visit the state, stressing that it is safe and boast of good facilities.
Governor Abubakar who took to his twitter handle (@GovMAA) called on Nigerians to holiday in Yankari, Bauchi state, as it is now too expensive to do so in Dubai and London at the prevailing exchange rates. The governor who posted scintillating pictures of the games reserve, caused a twitter storm. Most Nigerians applauded the idea including former vice-president Atiku Abubakar, and Senator Ben Murray Bruce. Others however, raised security concerns about visiting the North Eastern state.
The governor in subsequent tweets allayed any security fears, saying that Bauchi is not only safe and secure, the people are also peace loving and accommodating. He further stated that his administration will take advantage of the slump in international tourism to grow the local economy, and Yankari Games reserve remains pivotal to the growth of tourism.
www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/tourism-forget-dubailondon-visit-yankari-bauchi-gov/

These aren't attractive photos Mr Governor. No intriguing fauna or flora, at least in a game reserve you shoulda shown the pic of one animal plus wasn't Bauchi a Boko haram strong hold until recently Sorry i cant put my trust in your government.....the same way yall said Boko Haram was defeated until they killed 58 people again, in the IDP camp. RIP to the victims....and screw this lying a55 government

1 Like

Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by OYEDIPE(m): 7:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Chanchit:
Oga, I'm not impressed with what I'm seeing. I would still settle for London.
ODE !!! And you want dollar to fall...Ishi -azundu.

1 Like

Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by NinaArsenal(f): 7:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
victorazy:

Hello Nina! Where r u in Bauchi? Just visited Bauchi looking for places to go. I dey Holiday Inn near Bauchi club but always chil at New Traford.

I love Bauchi ppl cuz they are loving, generous and fun to be with, so peaceful.
am now in Kaduna. Duty call.
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
this must be a joke right? don't expect me to spend my hard earned £ in this bush. what would i be doing there?
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by cherriex(f): 8:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Been to yankari,its a nice place and the water is beautiful and the man made caves,but right now am SCARED.
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by tosmartak(m): 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Driest joke of the year.
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by victorazy(m): 8:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
NinaArsenal:
am now in Kaduna. Duty call.

Hola me wen ur bak. Will be here for 1yr "isha alau"
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by jossyreal: 8:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mr. Governor, the major obstacles are your Sharia laws, Sharia law enforcement Agents and the Sambisa forest that extend up to Yankari Game Reserve. The 1989 religious riot is still very fresh in our minds. Bauchi requires rebranding to make it marketable. Bauchi state of old made me the person I am today, but I am afraid of the Bauchi of today that has an army of schismatical Islamic preachers. However, I am happy that you may change our current perception of Bauchi as no longer the" naman Kai."
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by Chanchit: 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
OYEDIPE:

ODE !!! And you want dollar to fall...Ishi -azundu.

Ashiaraba! Given the two options which one would you settle for before you come here to preach nonsense.
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
After they served eviction notice to the tenants currently occupying Sambisa, I heard their next home is Yankari...I prefer do-buy grin
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by NinaArsenal(f): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
victorazy:

Hola me wen ur bak. Will be here for 1yr "isha alau"
lol
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by ooshinibos: 10:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mr Governor , there is too much insecurity up north

when you sort out your security issues , we will come ..and all oyibo go come too
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by ooshinibos: 10:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
The governor should visit Dubai...and come and give us feedback
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by chinuz(m): 11:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
donsteady:
I am sure op hasn't visited Dubai, if you do you advice me to visit this dirty place that look like snake farm over the pic bellow. Compare my brother.
too artificial#
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by DisGuy: 12:01am On Feb 18, 2016
the Governor is using very old pictures of the 'tourist attractions'. they need better marketing - They have just 10 hotels on jovago
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by balash(m): 12:47am On Feb 18, 2016
Blazinraj01:
We are visiting next month cheesy
Yankari is a cool place.
Bauchi State is wonderful as a whole smiley

Wait for me o
Re: Tourism: Forget Dubai,london; Visit Yankari — Bauchi Gov by Drabrah(m): 2:28am On Feb 18, 2016
ril19:
The Only Problem Is That Nigerians Don't Value Their Own.
This ain't abt Nigerians valuing their own. U to see d pics na!
E no sell market @allllll. Nothing 2 Showcase!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! / Niger Air Space Closure Fall Out: British Airways Forced On 10-Hour ‘Flight / Oguta Wonder Lake Confluence Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.