Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira (2043 Views)

200,000 Youths About To Become Jobless As November Approaches / N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon / FG To Employ 200,000 Graduates In October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira by Edmen(m): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Good day guys I need your help please. .

I'm an accounting graduate, I graduated sometime last year and ever since have been looking for a job, but none is forthcoming.

I want to start a business and hopefully maybe someday I'll become an employer of labour. But I don't know the kind of business to go into..
Please if there is anyone with a business plan or idea with a start up capital of 200 thousand naira, kindly mail me on giftoboy4u@yahoo.co.uk or you can drop it here..

God bless you as you do...Thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira by tutorng: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nairaland is overflowing with lots of threads very similar (if not even exactly) to yours, and each of them acquires at least 3 pages featuring suggestions from people. I would have suggested you go through some of them and pick a proposal, but times change and so does business opportunites.

Therefore, to place us at an opportunity to proffer a viable business idea, it is important you give us a brief information on your strength and weeknesses, your current location and present disposition.

I must also warn you to be very wary of some business proposals that will be posted here, as they may be aimed at separating you from your money.

7 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira by Edmen(m): 2:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
tutorng:
Nairaland is overflowing with lots of threads very similar (if not even exactly) to yours, and each of them acquires at least 3 pages featuring suggestions from people. I would have suggested you go through some of them and pick a proposal, but times change and so does business opportunites.

Therefore, to place us at an opportunity to proffer a viable business idea, it is important you give us a brief information on your strength and weeknesses, your current location and present disposition.

I must also warn you to be very wary of some business proposals that will be posted here, as they may be aimed at separating you from your money.
thanks alot I'll check them out..
Re: What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira by emi89: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
u can invest in a car wash business, its very lucrative when u get a place where this traffic and make it a standard one by providing a relaxation spot where customers can buy drinks n watch television y their car is being wash, u can get 2 to 3 boys u can b settling either daily or weekly for the washing

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
U can go into fish farm too start small ok

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira by hamilton62(m): 11:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Edmen:
Good day guys I need your help please. .

I'm an accounting graduate, I graduated sometime last year and ever since have been looking for a job, but none is forthcoming.

I want to start a business and hopefully maybe someday I'll become an employer of labour. But I don't know the kind of business to go into..
Please if there is anyone with a business plan or idea with a start up capital of 200 thousand naira, kindly mail me on giftoboy4u@yahoo.co.uk or you can drop it here..

God bless you as you do...Thanks.

My brother, starting up a business is so challenging that if you aren't mentally and psychologically prepared you'll burn yourself into debt with the business collapsing within 1-5yrs from its start...
I'll advise you to take your time for a survey, don't rush because you are likely to crash when you do... What type of people you mingle with?
Your profit ratio as a beginner and be realistic?
What are the premiers before kicking of?
How much do you know the business and do you have any who can advise you on that business since you are a newbie to avoid most pitholes newbies fall into? Etc
You have a lot of questions to ask yourself and answer then the picture of what you want will gradually unfold...
If you are going into it to hammer immediately please go and play nairabet and lotto because that's the nonesense this generation wants.
I have more than 3 business plans aside the ones I do because I have a kin eye about my neighbourhood and the society and I follow them for long before investing...
This is an advice from an unknown pal.
First of all, what business environment do you know and how much have you integrated yourself with it?
There is a high tendency of anyone's business plan failing you because you are just a novice to it...
You learn a business even when you are on the plans.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira by Ademolag(m): 11:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
to be well informed on starting any business successfully, visit pages77. today to order a copy of MY COMPLETE BUSINESS GUIDE

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 200 000 Naira by Edmen(m): 12:05am On Feb 18, 2016
A big thank you to you all. .I really do appreciate your help and have taken note of every single one of them..

Hopefully someday I'll be back here to tell my story. .Thanks once again..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Massive Employment Opporturnity At MTN Nigeria / Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 / I Need A Loan Of 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.