Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 (2045 Views)

Security Jobs Available Today Only(urgent) / Security Jobs With Accommodation Available / Latest Safety And Security Jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 by TbcMILLIONAIRE: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dubai is one of the most dynamic economic cities in the Middle East. Dubai has been a magnet for job seekers, with low unemployment and a diversity of work opportunities. One of the most highly coveted jobs among expat applicants seeking work in the semi-skilled sector is getting a job as a security officer. There are plenty of security jobs in Dubai available for job seekers.
What is the salary for security jobs in Dubai?
The average monthly compensation for security officers is around 4000 AED. The percentage of monthly compensation offered is around 20% for housing, 8% for transport, and 11% for other expenses.
What are the qualifications for security jobs in Dubai?
A security officer takes on many diverse roles, but his/ her prime duty is to prevent crime. The availability of a security officer on the property frequently serves as a disincentive to would-be criminals. Security guards are posted not only in public places but in private buildings as well. Security officer positions are also available in retail and wholesale enterprises.
The educational requirements for a security officer or a security guard are not very high. Usually, a high school diploma is required for the job as well as a verification of police records. A referral can always come in handy along with a job experience ranging anywhere from 1 year to 10 years and above.
With the rapid technological advances taking place all around the world, the job market is changing drastically. The jobs within the security sector are no exception and have diversified to include highly prestigious posts such as cyber security, data security, security network engineer and other services. Even though these advanced jobs require a certain amount of technical knowledge and a college degree, they are worth the trouble in terms of a higher pay scale and lucrative perks to go along with it.
Candidates who are looking to pursue these advanced security positions would benefit by refining their pertinent skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills, being highly organized and observant, personal drive and motivation, strong leadership and strategic thinking skills. Along with these skills, having a vigilant attitude and a hardworking personality is also a valuable attribute for a security officer. CONTACT ME ON WATAPP/CALL ON SECURITY VACANCIES IN DUBAI ....

1 Like

Re: Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 by Hmani: 7:52am On Mar 14, 2018
I wouldn't mind taking up such job for 4 months, what's ur take and what are d expectations from me to make this happen...
Re: Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 by Hmani: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2018
Pls let me have ur phone / what's up number ...
Re: Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 by Teeman2315: 8:22am On Mar 14, 2018
I'm interested in the job, how can you help?
I have the DPS certificate.
Re: Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 by Selflesslove22: 11:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Please I need the security job in dubai +2347062615448 is my number
Re: Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 by Donaldjons(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
I am very much interested in the job here is my number 08109438135
Re: Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 by Francology41: 7:25am On May 08, 2019
WhatsApp me on +2348144490507
I need a job in dubai
Re: Security Jobs In Dubai (vacancies)2018 by Nobody: 7:57am On May 08, 2019
+2349070314423

(1) (Reply)

Please We Knows This Company Pharma Deko / Average Salary Of Microfinance Bank Workers / Can A Science Student Works In CBN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.