Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Infinix Hot Note Charging Problem - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot Note Charging Problem (1053 Views)

Leagoo Kiicaa Power Charging Problem* Please Help / Solution To Tecno L8 Charging Problem / Help My New Techno C8 Has Developed Charging Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Charging Problem by Hopez456(m): 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please what is the simple solution to infinix hot note charging problem. My hot note is not longer charging, when plugged with the original infinix charger, it shows charging But won't add up percentages. Please help me!
Re: Infinix Hot Note Charging Problem by paragon40(m): 11:28pm On Feb 18, 2016
Hopez456:
Please what is the simple solution to infinix
hot note charging problem. My hot note is
not longer charging, when plugged
with the original infinix charger, it shows
charging But won't add up percentages.
Please help me!
I have same problem ohh...mine started last week..same complain here and there..I think they want us to take it back to calcare they will repair and charge us after..more money to the company they have left me with no choice than to start regretting why I bought the phone in d first place...
Re: Infinix Hot Note Charging Problem by Hopez456(m): 5:14am On Feb 19, 2016
paragon40:
I have same problem ohh...mine started last week..same complain here and there..I think they want us to take it back to calcare they will repair and charge us after..more money to the company they have left me with no choice than to start regretting why I bought the phone in d first place...
I Am tired Bro, the phone isn't more than 5months nd it is having issues. I Am seriously regretting why I opted for the device. Seems my own charger is now faulty Co's it won't charge other devices too nd other chargers aren't charging my hot note despite the Power signal on the screen. I pray there's a lasting solution to this problem.

(1) (Reply)

Malata S501 For Sale / Is Your Android Switching Off And On? / Get 20GB For #200 Now Legal (Not Working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.