Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How To Make Money On Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Make Money On Whatsapp (6271 Views)

5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / 15 Funny But True Experiences We've All Had On Whatsapp (with Pictures) / See The Best Ways To Go Invisible On Whatsapp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On Whatsapp by hogan26: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
MAKE N6000 DAILY FROM YOUR PHONE
Newly discovered system that anybody can use to make make money daily from whatsapp. No money is needed from you, no downline its just you and your phone...would you take this opportunity? if yes read on Many people are not aware that you can actually make money from Whatsapp. Lets think about this, more that 70% of Smartphone’s users make use of Whatsapp. Nowadays people are using Whatsapp more that any other app on their phone. 2016 statistic shows that, more than 950 million monthly active whatsapp users in the world.

As for me, Whatsapp is not just an app to chat with, it is an app I use to broadcast message to thousand of Whatsapp users. There is no day I don’t usually send out business message to all my contact on Whatsapp.

Below is the full detail of MY LEAST STRATEGY on how I make money on Whatsapp

Step 1 - Must Requirement
You must have a lot of contact on your Whatsapp. Currently, I have over 7000 contacts on my Whatsapp. I will show you how to get more contact on my blog.

Step 2: Making money
There are different ways to go about this. It depends on how you want it but personally, I broadcast my affiliate links and someone else paid adverts and lot more

How Get Some Else Advert
From time to time, I do normally broadcast message like this: “Promote your Business, brand, product and events to over 7000 Whatsapp users in Nigeria. PM me if you are interested”

I usually charge N1000 per broadcast.

Note:- Whatsapp allows a maximum number of 256 contacts for each broadcast. See my lastest strategy on HOW TO GET UP TO 5000 CONTACT TO BROADCAST YOUR BUSINESS AND OTHER WAYS I USE TO MAKE MONEY ON Whatsapp

visit this site for more info. http://www.whatsappcash..com.ng
Re: How To Make Money On Whatsapp by mosjames: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
So how much have you made

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Whatsapp by joey150(m): 2:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
This your money making scheme get as e be oh
Re: How To Make Money On Whatsapp by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
See your mouth like 6000 naira daily
Re: How To Make Money On Whatsapp by hogan26: 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
My latest alert

Re: How To Make Money On Whatsapp by hogan26: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Discover the secrets SMART Nigerians; novice and seasoned pro are using to make money daily on Whatsapp. Click here to get started >>> https://whatsappcash..com/

Here is the proof of my account screenshot below.

Re: How To Make Money On Whatsapp by hogan26: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2019
Hello Nigerians. Are you still looking for a legit online business you can start with just a token? If yes ---click the above link to get started.
Re: How To Make Money On Whatsapp by hogan26: 3:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Make cool cash this Easter season. Checkout my earnings report this month so far.

(1) (Reply)

Which Airtel Cheap Data Plan Do You Currently Subscribed To / MTN Season Of Surprises, MTN *142# Awoof Offer Is Back With Exciting Offers / How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.