Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? (6275 Views)

Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card / Please Help Me, My Tecno 8H Is Faulty / How To Root Tecno Camon C8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by Cade(m): 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2015
I will appreciate information from anyone who has done it already
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by beinstein(m): 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2015
I think the latest version of kingroot works with all devices. I've used it successfully to root several phones which includes LG, Samsung and the just released innjoo fire.
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by Baadal(m): 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2015
beinstein:
I think the latest version of kingroot works with all devices. I've used it successfully to root several phones which includes LG, Samsung and the just released innjoo fire.
Sorry what type of Samsung phones?
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2015
Baadal:

Sorry what type of Samsung phones?
I rooted tab 2 with kingroot tho
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by dhsfbi(m): 11:25am On Jun 20, 2015
Try the latest version of kingroot as the previous poster said, it should work.
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by pakristo(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2015
Ok i own tecno droidpad 8h got it from jumia last week,it runs android 5.0 aka lollipop n i av rooted mine with the latest veraion of kingroot.......Note: make sure ur internet is one and u av data on ur tab..... Jst a click n wait for it to count to 100% n ur done. I hope ds info s helpful to u. Hapisunday
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by pakristo(m): 11:56am On Jun 21, 2015
Jst follow my previous post...... Get d lates king root,install it n mk sure u av strong internet connectio,run d app n it will detect ur device status n den click on root.....it will begin to count to 100% n will show succesful n ur done.
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by jidesam168(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Pls bro where can I ge the king root application.
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by Shegman22(m): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
pakristo:
Ok i own tecno droidpad 8h got it from jumia last week,it runs android 5.0 aka lollipop n i av rooted mine with the latest veraion of kingroot.......Note: make sure ur internet is one and u av data on ur tab..... Jst a click n wait for it to count to 100% n ur done. I hope ds info s helpful to u. Hapisunday
pls I like d phone, I want to ask if d tab can call out nd person make call with it?
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by moubba(m): 3:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Shegman22:
pls I like d phone, I want to ask if d tab can call out nd person make call with it?
yes of course. Contact me when u're ready to get it @gmail.com
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by Shegman22(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
moubba:
yes of course. Contact me when u're ready to get it hardeydohyin01@gmail.com
how much
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by moubba(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
Shegman22:
how much
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by chrystalz: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
jidesam168:

Google Onhax and search for it,it is a simply amazing took to root ur device,just mk sure u hav good internet,also you can unroot tru the app as well!
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by Chillinmasoul(m): 5:38am On Jun 22, 2015
jidesam168:

Download all the latest versions of king root [size=16pt]here[/size].
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by pakristo(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2015
Shegman22:
yes ofcourse
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by Warlord3000(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2015
Download the latest English version of King root here and am sure it will easily root your phone in minutes... wink

www.naijawarlord.com/2015/06/kingroot-english-version-for-rooting.html?m=1
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by jidesam168(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2015
Bros in the house have installed the kingroot appl successfully pls how do I make use of it.thanks a bunch.
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by kazzonline: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
beinstein:

Yes it works with all devices,but phones running snap dragon processors with android stock lollipop software it doesnt work,well at leadt it doesnt worj for kg g3 Running android stock lollipop,its gives an error message that the exploit is not available yet or so
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by kazzonline: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
jidesam168:
Bros in the house have installed the kingroot appl successfully pls how do I make use of it.thanks a bunch.

Good,now open the king root app,mk sure u hav stable 3g connection,whenbu open the app,kingroot automatically detects ur phone model,and tell u if root is available,if availabke tap inside that circle i think it says start or so,wait for like 5mins tops,den it tells u 100%,simple as that you are good to go,u can unroor tru the king user app it downloads to ur phone,sorry if am not clear enuff,i am typing on the move
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by MasterPDON: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2015
Has anyone installed cwm recovery? I'm havin' trouble with the drivers.
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by lecat(m): 6:21am On Jul 23, 2015
MasterPDON:
Has anyone installed cwm recovery? I'm havin' trouble with the drivers.
I also tried to do same, was informed that there's no version for the 8H.
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by MasterPDON: 1:54am On Jul 24, 2015
lecat:
I also tried to do same, was informed that there's no version for the 8H.
Oh damn. Where did you hear that from? What do we do now?
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by paulkhalifa(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2015
It would give the message that your device is not supported,, just root it anyways. Make sure you are using the latest version tho
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
am Stuck in a boot loop what do i do?
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by ogbemm: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hi please is rooting this phone (droipad cool possible and adviceable? Thanks
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by cabsco(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
kazzonline:

Yes it works with all devices,but phones running snap dragon processors with android stock lollipop software it doesnt work,well at leadt it doesnt worj for kg g3 Running android stock lollipop,its gives an error message that the exploit is not available yet or so

You can root all variants of LG G3 with one click root app posted here. Just follow the procedures. Confirmed working http://www.ccnworldtech.com/2014/09/one-click-easiest-way-to-root-all-lg-g3.html
Re: How Do You ROOT Tecno 8h Droid? by cabsco(m): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
ogbemm:
Hi please is rooting this phone (droipad cool possible and adviceable? Thanks

Yes it is possible. But if you don't know what root is, i'll advice you to depart from it. Anyway, as mentioned above kingroot latest version 4.1 - 4.5 works, you can learn more here http://www.ccnworldtech.com/2014/05/the-simplest-and-easiest-way-to-root.html

(1) (Reply)

Best Phone With A Budget Of 60k / I Called Her But Number Switch Off, After An Hour She Called Me / Hack! Nokia V3 No Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.