Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

R.I.P: Female Passenger Dies Inside Lagos Airport Toilet - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / R.I.P: Female Passenger Dies Inside Lagos Airport Toilet (681 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Passenger Dies Onboard Emirates Airlines From Dubai / Trailer Crushes Okada Man & Female Passenger Dead In Awka (Graphic Photos) / 58-year-old Homeless Nigerian Man Dies Inside Brutal Cold In Chicago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

R.I.P: Female Passenger Dies Inside Lagos Airport Toilet by DEWKID(m): 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
A mild drama unfolded on Wednesday at the departure hall of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Ikeja, Lagos, when a middle – aged female passenger billed to travel with Etihad Airways died inside one of the toilets at the airport.
Though details about the circumstances that led to her death were sketchy at press time, but she was believed to be traveling for medical treatment to a country yet to be determined.
The deceased was said to have suffered a bout of pain that made her to rush to the toilet where she died.
The Spokesman of the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Yakubu Dati, confirmed the incident.
He said the agency was investigating the death and would give details of what happened later.
Re: R.I.P: Female Passenger Dies Inside Lagos Airport Toilet by nikkiking(m): 2:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pishure n source or adonbelivit
Re: R.I.P: Female Passenger Dies Inside Lagos Airport Toilet by thorpido(m): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
She probably would have died in the plane if she didn't die in the toilet.
Poor woman died before she could get treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Today Is April Fool Day, Share Your April Fool Experience Here (pix) / Pls What Business Can I Start With 500k? / White Professor Said He Didn't Have Mental Capacity To Study Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.