Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies (18960 Views)

Bbnaija: CeeC Thanks Juliet Ibrahim, Small Doctor, Lydia Forson, Nuella Njubigbo / Lydia Forson To Fan: I Will Marry Your Father & Make You My Stepson / Lydia Forson: Producers Rejected & Body Shamed Me, But My Big Ass Won Me Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies by Lasveg(m): 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
T
Re: Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies by chrischike(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
tries to comment my dog (junior) sees Kate henshaws pinshure runs away am yet to find it might b tinkin am negotiating price on em head
Re: Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 17, 2016
ShyNeptune:
Misplaced priorities.
See what a foreigner is doing in your own country. And all you're thinking about is how to start a tweet fight with your fans..... seems the whites care about Africa more than Africans care about Africa.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3411402_jh7_jpge79852b50dd6939e054ab0dc25d3a6bd

You see one white person helping and then u generalise smh
Since you care biko delete your nairaland account and go and do your bit cos it seems you have time on your hands too.
It's easy to talk. Why don't you practice what you preach?
Re: Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies by legendprac(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
These Nigerian celebrities can disappoint and fall hands eee.... Why start a fight you can't finish?
Re: Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies by ponti93(m): 11:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
ChuzzyBlog:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-nyw02XcUyiM/VsR7ZFUK8NI/AAAAAAAAD94/1H7mmFZOnAY/s1600/kate.png[/img]

Few days after she clapped back at a fan for calling her ugly on her Instagram page, actress, Kate Henshaw, has reiterated her stand to come after any fan that tries to insult her on her social media platform.

According to Kate, her gloves are off. Kate stated this in the comment section of fellow actress, Lydia Forson who also declared war on anyone who comes on her page to write rubbish . See post below...

Source: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/kate-henshaw-and-ghanian-actress-lydia.html

these actresses arew becoming too boring these days
Re: Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 18, 2016
MissGdope:

You see one white person helping and then u generalise smh
Since you care biko delete your nairaland account and go and do your bit cos it seems you have time on your hands too.
It's easy to talk. Why don't you practice what you preach?
Funny... wake up and smell the coffee wink
These things happen all over Africa. Funny you said it's just one person doing it.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2QiB6Oz5VHI/UbMuIduogcI/AAAAAAAAAoY/uRJT1czsH90/s1600/White+ppl.jpg[/img]

I never said I was a saint! Pay attention to the message not the messenger. Top of the morning to you Ma! wink
Re: Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
ShyNeptune:

Funny... wake up and smell the coffee wink
These things happen all over Africa. Funny you said it's just one person doing it.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2QiB6Oz5VHI/UbMuIduogcI/AAAAAAAAAoY/uRJT1czsH90/s1600/White+ppl.jpg[/img]

I never said I was a saint! Pay attention to the message not the messenger. Top of the morning to you Ma! wink
Of course i know its not just one person. Just because some white people are helping out doesn't mean Africans don't. You don't see it in the media doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You judging them for having too much time on their hands. Let he who has no sin be the first to cast a stone. If you are out there helping and not wasting time on nairaland then you have the right to complain but if you don't then mind your business cos you're no different from them
Re: Kate Henshaw & Lydia Forson To Fight Internet Bullies by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
MissGdope:

Of course i know its not just one person. Just because some white people are helping out doesn't mean Africans don't. You don't see it in the media doesn't mean it doesn't happen. You judging them for having too much time on their hands. Let he who has no sin be the first to cast a stone. If you are out there helping and not wasting time on nairaland then you have the right to complain but if you don't then mind your business cos you're no different from them
Well, you have a point...... We can go on and on and on with this. But lemme just agree with you at least.
But as for this
If you are out there helping and not wasting time on nairaland.......
If coming online on nairaland is a waste of time and resources, then obviously You're equally guilty. So that makes us even smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown / Ben Bruce Hails VIC O, Invites Him To Perform At His 60th Birthday / My Show Is Fake? - Omotola Ekeinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.