Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,360 members, 7,829,913 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose (1243 Views)

Nigerian Lawmakers Could Override Buhari If He Vetoes Peace Corps Bill – Dogara / I’m Ready To Go To Jail – Saraki / APC Is The Real Threat To National Security Not Me – fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by OKDnigeria: 3:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
The governor of Ekiti state,
Ayodele Fayose, has dared
President Muhammadu Buhari
to arrest him.

Mr. Fayose said Mr. Buhari is
a dictator.

“They say he (Buhari) is
coming after me, I am ready,”
Mr. Fayose said, Friday,
during an interview on The
Osasu Show which was
broadcast on AIT.

Mr. Fayose in the interview
made reference to the Holy
Bible – Hebrew 13: 6 – and
said “it is very clear that
because we have God, we fear
not what men will do to us”.

The governor, who is one of
the fiercest critics of Mr.
Buhari, said everybody can’t
belong to the same political
party, and that he was entitled
to his view. “You can’t silence
everyone,” he said.

The Ekiti governor in the
interview questioned the
capacity of Mr. Buhari to solve
Nigeria’s economic crisis.

He said Mr. Buhari was “still
in an analogue stage”, and
that the president was clueless
on the nation’s economy.

“I am saying it expressly, (that) the
president does not understand the
economy,” said Governor Fayose.

“If you understand the economy you can
do everything simultaneously without
rocking the boat.

“You go out telling the whole world that
your country is corrupt, you destroy all
your people, and you expect them
(foreigners) to do business with your
people?

“That is not how to operate,” said Mr.
Fayose.

The Ekiti governor insisted that President
Buhari’s war against corruption was
selective and political.

He said, “When (former Nigerian
president) Obasanjo left prison, did he
declare his assets?

“The library Obasanjo has today, where
did the money come from? His house in
Abeokuta, where did the money come
from?

“Even Buhari himself declared cattle and
mud houses. He said he doesn’t have
money. From where did the (presidential)
campaign money come from?”

Mr. Fayose said Nigerian leaders weren’t
committed to the idea of diversifying the
country’s economy.

“Each of them looks forward to another
election rather than look forward to the
future of the country,” he said.

The governor also identified lack of
electricity power and other infrastructure,
including lack of capital, as the major
factors against economic diversification in
Nigeria.

“If I want to diversify, for instance, the
money I got for last month was N1.3
billion. And my wage bill is N2.6 billion,
aside security, electricity, water and basic
essential services to the people.

“Do I use this money for diversification at
the expense of the people?
“No I can`t!

“So, it is an uphill task. It is not
impossible, but it an uphill task.
“My first counsel to the federal
government is that they should stop the
noise about corruption, and face this
economy.

“They should be sincere more about the
economy than playing to the gallery,”
Governor Fayose said.

The governor advised the federal
government to make agriculture
attractive to farmers all over the country.

www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/198552-im-ready-buhari-comes-fayose.html
Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by odutolasodiq(m): 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
can someone just tell this thug -come- governor to shut his oral cavity, this is not how to play opposition! !! attacking PMB is now important than governing ekiti state!!!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by MyMouth(m): 3:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
trust me fayose, when pmb comes after u, u won't know what hit u!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by yemmight(m): 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Buhari will not come for you but the system will. Not in this world you will escape the procedure. Buhari has a lot to think now and not coming after you. You have been abusing this honourable man before the election, a General in the Army. Anyway, I was told today that you are in Abia or where dressed in their attire. Good for you. Let them offer you heaven there or escape route because you are disgrace to us down here.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by IGBOPRINCE: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
That s the fearless governor ayo chukwudi fayose. If your hands re clean, no one can intimidate you cheesy
Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by Baawaa(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fayose keep shut, everybody knows the game you are playing, you are attacking PMB here and there so when your case is up for treatment you will said they are witch hunting you

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by 912(m): 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Baawaa:
Fayose keep shut, everybody knows the game you are playing, you are attacking PMB here and there so when your case is up for treatment you will said they are witch hunting you

Precisely!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by rayblast(m): 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fayose we can t cum after u cos one bag of corn na 7500 frm 4500. Boxers motorcycle from 115000 to 175000 palmoil 5litres from 1k to 1600. We have alot of things to tackle so pls Fayose leave us alone.Bubu which way na no b dis kain change i want o. jus in 9months
Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by rayblast(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fayose we can t cum after u cos one bag of maize na 7500 frm 4500. Boxers motorcycle from 115000 to 175000 palmoil 5litres from 1k to 1600. We have alot of things to tackle so pls Fayose leave us alone.Bubu which way na no b dis kain change i want o. jus in 9month??
Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by rayblast(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fayose we can t cum after u cos one bag of maize na 7500 frm 4500. Boxers motorcycle from 115000 to 175000 palmoil 5litres from 1k to 1600. We have alot of things to tackle so pls Fayose leave us alone.Bubu which way na no b dis kain change i want o. jus in 9months??
Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by Sant1m: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
He will come for you Fayose, not when you want, or how you want. Be rest assured that he will come when you are most vunerable.
Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by tiger28: 7:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
The man that was CLEARLY heard plotting to rig an election ,then first denied it was his voice in the audiotape then finally admitted, is NOW quoting the Bible?Politics !!!why lose your soul while you gain this short time on earth?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by LesbianBoy(m): 7:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fayose ma nigga cool
Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by mrvitalis(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
One thing I like about Buhari is that's he never responds to insignificant people like fayose

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by PRYCE(m): 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sheick Abdulpeteru my Niqqa! grin cheesy
Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by Runaway: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fayose u are becoming one of them.
Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by Runaway: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
'can someone just tell this thug -come- governor to shut his oral cavity, this is not how to play opposition! !! attacking PMB is now important than governing ekiti state!!!'

And wen ur Rotimi was doing so, what did u call him?

1 Like

Re: I’m Ready For Buhari If He Comes After Me – Fayose by Blackfire(m): 8:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Politicians using us to play ping pong.

(1) (Reply)

Mbaka, Is This The Government You Expended Energy On? / Photo: After Returning From Nigeria Chinese Man Discovered Worm In His Foot / Photonews: Why Is Saraki Bowing For President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.