Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,072 members, 7,867,063 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP (19541 Views)

500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future / PDP Members Decamp To APC In Edo, Sing And Tear Their PDP Cards (video) / 7,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by HopeAlive14(m): 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigerian politics has now turned to "anywhere belle face"

Na wa.
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Tmaritas76(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Shameless politheivesians.
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by DesChyko: 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Drajah:
Our politics na big joke.....even football fans don't decamp like this na wa ooo....

Omo.. E depend the club o.. Make Chelsea come sign Kano Pillars player, you go see flight ticket, Visa and Tutorial classes go materialize under one day grin
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by awa(m): 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
I am not surprised because I know more will still decamp to ensure that they eat something till 2019....
Naija Politics is rubbish.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Tomasboy(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
obiremy:
It was a shocking experience over the weekend in Asari Toru L.G.A of Rivers state as many APC members decamped to PDP. The event tagged Victory Celebration was led by Chief Lavender LongJohn, JP who used to be a strong force in APC.

Over 500 heavy weight APC members came out openly to denounce their membership. The event was engineered by the result oriented leadership
of Hon Mpaka Longjohn, the PDP campaign coordinator in Asari- Toru Local Government Area of Rivers State.Rivers state belong to PDP, as declared by the decamped members of APC. They claimed they were lured and deceived to join APC, that their original membership was PDP, all thanking God that they are back home.

Speaking on his decamping,Chief Lavender LongJohn,JP said....

” I resign my Membership of All Progressive Congress (APC) with effect from today – Sat., 13th Feb.,2016. I appreciate all my leaders, friends & associates in APC. I leave you with smile. Thanks

The crowd was something else, it was a huge victory celebration.Receiving the decampees,Hon Mpaka,the PDP campaign coordinator reminded the people that Asari –Toru LGA is strictly PDP LGA, he officially welcome them to PDP, promised the people to join forces together to support the Governor Wike to actualize the goal he has for their Local Government.

Chai!See wetin Wike victory don cause.

See photos from the decamping ceremony above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/photosmassive-blow-for-apc-as-500-apc.html
Why am i not surprised, political parties in nigeria is like a football club dominated with fans of the winning team
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by wellmax(m): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigeria AGIP. Any Govt In Power

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by nzeakor24(m): 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ebeano
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by tanteta(m): 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
This is so annoying that after all the ranting and bragging of this people in Rivers state, APC members are defecting to PDP. Wonders will never sieze. Am all eyes.
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by emzila(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
anywhere the food de, na there them de go.
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by ellovee(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hungry politicians, can't they remain where they were and offer meaningful opposition?
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
ellovee:
Hungry politicians, can't they remain where they were and offer meaningful opposition?
Bros... I swear I tire for Nigerians... no wonder dey cant fight for deir rights.....

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by scobaba: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dem run before then go kill dem finish grin
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Forwetinnah: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mad people posing as politicians these days? Uncamp....Recamp...Decamp...whatever 'camp'. Why did PDP accept them back? Madness angry angry
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by jmand(m): 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
What kind of politicians have we there in our nation? All of them were not after anything but money, they don't care about what is right to our fatherland (Nigeria). I don't care, cause both of them (APC-PDP) were the same people with same caucus, while sharing same feeling over their people. Anyway, may Almighty bless our country Nigeria. Amen
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ashawo politicians
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
jmand:
What kind of politicians have we there in our nation? All of them were not after anything but money, they don't care about what is right to our fatherland (Nigeria). I don't care, cause both of them (APC-PDP) were the same people with same caucus, while sharing same feeling over their people. Anyway, may Almighty bless our country Nigeria. Amen
Thank God you know. They're all the same set of people
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by lacicrips(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Shameless people.
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by ahbey(m): 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
obiremy:
It was a shocking experience over the weekend in Asari Toru L.G.A of Rivers state as many APC members decamped to PDP. The event tagged Victory Celebration was led by Chief Lavender LongJohn, JP who used to be a strong force in APC.

Over 500 heavy weight APC members came out openly to denounce their membership. The event was engineered by the result oriented leadership
of Hon Mpaka Longjohn, the PDP campaign coordinator in Asari- Toru Local Government Area of Rivers State.Rivers state belong to PDP, as declared by the decamped members of APC. They claimed they were lured and deceived to join APC, that their original membership was PDP, all thanking God that they are back home.

” I resign my Membership of All Progressive Congress (APC) with effect from today – Sat., 13th Feb.,2016. I appreciate all my leaders, friends & associates in APC. I leave you with smile. Thanks

The crowd was something else, it was a huge victory celebration.Receiving the decampees,Hon Mpaka,the PDP campaign coordinator reminded the people that Asari –Toru LGA is strictly PDP LGA, he officially welcome them to PDP, promised the people to join forces together to support the Governor Wike to actualize the goal he has for their Local Government.

Chai!See wetin Wike victory don cause.

See photos from the decamping ceremony above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/photosmassive-blow-for-apc-as-500-apc.html

Political Prostitutes....womanizer....and small small ant that follow sweet sweet things
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
tubouncen:
What do u expect?... Ant always rush to where there's sugar....
Political prostitution on the prowl. me too am decamping to Nairaland People Party lolz

1 Like

Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by hyatt4zee(m): 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
wow
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by clickwtB(m): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
WIKE THE WICKED IS THE FEAR OF THE RIVERS POLITICS.YES NA NOBODY WANTS TO BE THE CANON FODDER AGAIN OF WIKE TO 2ND TERM.
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by OpinionCounts(m): 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
Unseasoned men with no substance, no ideology.Unfortunately these are the breed of people that may end up heading government institutions, parastatals, industries, executive and critical positions etc and u wonder why the state/country is blown here and there by the wind of mediocrity. See the way they are shamelessly running up and down like drowning men. God forbid.
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Had it been apc had won the election would they have decamp to pdp?
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by ihedioramma: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
[quote author=obiremy post=43005125]It was a shocking experience over the weekend in Asari Toru L.G.A of Rivers state as many APC members decamped to PDP. The event tagged Victory Celebration was led by Chief Lavender LongJohn, JP who used to be a strong force in APC.

” I resign my Membership of All Progressive Congress (APC) with effect from today – Sat., 13th Feb.,2016. I appreciate all my leaders, friends & associates in APC. I leave you with smile. Thanks . For your own good PDP has die
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Ecoterrorism(f): 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
This is funny
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by chidextec: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ndi iberibe.
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
All na wash........ Politic played in nigeria is called prostitute
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by thundafire: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
hungry bad ooooooooooooo
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by chmeze(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nigerian politicians only look out for themselves and their immediate families...see them changing parties as if they are changing boxers...my pity is for we their supporters killing ourselves over those that don't care about us.
Re: Rivers: 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP by sunsewa: 6:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
They are welcome, I want them to know that south south is PDP, even entire South eastern state join que soonest,sorry my amiable Governor Obiano,u need to jumb ship,lmo is certain for PDP 2019,while Edo State is the next coming PDP state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi, Kwankwaso Yet To Agree On Presidential Candidate, Running Mate / Asue Ighodalo Uses Interpreter To Declare Ambition Before Kinsmen / Gunmen Attack 5 Officials Of NIWA In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.