Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack (20476 Views)

The Sad Story Of Marilyn Ogar- The Punch / Why Marilyn Ogar, Was ‘Sacked’ - Premium Times / Drama At DSS As Marilyn Ogar Is Transferred To Maiduguri, Then Recalled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by bigerboy200: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lubbish
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by 1miccza: 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Goke7:

why i agree with you that they should fight for their right hope they will also know that it is also our right for them to vomit our yams if found to have eaten some. Its a two way thing o

Was there an actual proof ? Or are you relying on all the rubbish being displayed on the social media and press outfits
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by pasol4real(m): 4:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Very solid n fearless woman
She will definitely get her rights back.
This is definitely a good move.
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
she would never get her job back until buhari's tenure is over.. lets be realistic here.
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by just2endowed: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
we all know bubu as a saddist
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by idupaul: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
seunmsg:
Eeyah, I kinda pity her. Just this time last year, she was so powerful and running her mouth anyhow. Today, she's seeking the help of the court to get her job back. If she ever gets a second chance, she will learn never to take side with politicians in her line of duty.

that the ephemerality of this thing we call life ..every thing is temporary
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by XaintJoel20: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2016
Super1Star:
Is there any part of your contract paper that states you cannot be fired at will?

As long as you are an employee, you are at the mercy of your employer in Nigeria, until the Labour Law is changed.

For now, you are wasting your scarce resources on a futile attempt.
[s]
Super1Star:
Is there any part of your contract paper that states you cannot be fired at will?

As long as you are an employee, you are at the mercy of your employer in Nigeria, until the Labour Law is changed.

[/s]
Super1Star:

Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by IndianaJay: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ecoterrorism:
The dullard is on a witchunting bazaar

Better a dullard than a complete idiot like GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by XaintJoel20: 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
Let the law of the land speak..
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by Exponental(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
..Na your birth right?

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by DolaPat: 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
cckris:

One day you'll also BEG the Courts to protect your rights, unless you pray never to amount to anything.
ahn ahn, why are you so pained Cckris.....na wah oh

1 Like

Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by bennexboy(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Super1Star:

You cannot fire employees whose employments have statutory flavour at will cos' they're not at will employees.
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by Pavarottii(m): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Super1Star:

Av u seen and read the Civil Service regulations?
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by DolaPat: 5:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
allanphash7:
This supposed to be in joke section
exactly!!
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by josite: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
she will win if no misconduct is proven against her
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by IYANGBALI: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
Fighting a lost battle, anyway lawyer must chop
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by Realdeals(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
She acted fast because she knows her own cup will soon be FULL!
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by igwegeorgiano(m): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
am laughing in swahili buh wait a minute lemmy go and pee nna bia soon
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by zurine(f): 5:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
wow
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by qtx(m): 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmm my sister Marilyn, I hope this works out without undue influence on the Judiciary from the executive.
Besides i see #BuharigagwithEfcc playing out soon.
Beware. grin
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by Huffington: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Emperor Dull@rdinho sacked her for doing her job in siding the sitting president. Same way Magu and Daura will be kicked out if APC loses in 2019.
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by Chukazu: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
the truth be told.
even she gets the job back, do we really think she would be bold enough to back and work with perceived antagonist colleagues in an office environment?...that is virtually impossible

I think what she want is to prove herself innocent and redeem her image for posterity's sake
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by judedwriter(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
allanphash7:
This supposed to be in joke section
I tell u...only a joker wants to contend for a sacked job with a tight fisted FG.
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by Goke7: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2016
1miccza:

Was there an actual proof ? Or are you relying on all the rubbish being displayed on the social media and press outfits
Easy bro, my point is when she is made to account for her past deeds hope u guys won't be back to cry foul
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by iretiland: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ahmed Raji has suddenly risen to stardom as one SAN in the defence of all those responsible for destroying Nigeria.... fro Saraki to Dasuki to (now) Marilyn Ogar. People with low moral compass... travelling together.
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by bakynes(m): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Huffington:
Emperor Dull@rdinho sacked her for doing her job in siding the sitting president. Same way Magu and Daura will be kicked out if APC loses in 2019.
Sorry but you are a fool, how can a DSS officer openly show her partisanship for PDP. She became the spokes woman for PDP instead of the DSS. She can go to court all she likes, she is not getting her job back. APC will rule for more than PDP's 16 years. Take it! GBAM!
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by cckris: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
DolaPat:

ahn ahn, why are you so pained Cckris.....na wah oh
Pained?
I just enjoy harassing these lazy Lagosians.
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by trueconscience(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
I'm I dreaming? *gets a calendar*
The post , in the second paragraph said the case came up TODAY, THURSDAY, 18th!
Believing the media now is at your own risk!
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by ibisko04: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
Marylyn Ogar attitude towards her job was not so proper during the electioneering of 2015.
Anyway, she is qualified to fight for her right.
Good luck to her.
Re: Marilyn Ogar Sues FG Over Sack by Super1Star: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pavarottii:

Av u seen and read the Civil Service regulations?
Be deceiving yourself.

Hav you not heard of civil servants that were sacked by various Govs in the name of downsizing. Read up on Gov Akande.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Security Challenges Loom Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid / Customs Intercepts Smuggled Arms, Military Uniforms, Cocaine, Bottles Of Codeine / Tribunal: LP, INEC Disagree Over Election Document

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.