Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. (5074 Views)

Bayelsa: Militants Who Were Reportedly Arrested With Deadly Weapons / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / 10 Most Dangerous And Violent Gangs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2009
This is a true story that happened in the UK.

Basically, a young girl lured a young man she is dating to a house for her ex-boyfriend [that she still love] to beat. Only that this young man was beaten and stabbed to death. shocked

A teenage girl has been convicted of murdering a boy of 16 who was lured to his death in a "honey trap" plot.

Shakilus Townsend was stabbed to death by members of a gang in Thornton Heath, south London, last July after being lured to flats by Samantha Joseph, 16.

Joseph admitted persuading Shakilus to go to the flats but said she only thought he would be beaten up.

The girl's boyfriend Danny McLean, 18, was among six other teenagers also convicted of murder at the Old Bailey.

Brothers Tyrell Ellis, 19, and Don-Carlos Ellis, 18, from Thornton Heath, were convicted of murder, together with Andrew Johnson-Haynes, 19, from Croydon, south London.

Andre Thompson and Michael Akinfenwa, both aged 17 and both of Norwood, south London, were also convicted.

As Shakilus, from Deptford, south-east London, lay dying, he called out for his mother saying: "I don't want to die", the Old Bailey was told during the trial.

Brian Altman QC, prosecuting, said Shakilus had been seeing the girl for six weeks.

He told the jury: "Shakilus had described her to his mother as 'beautiful' and he said to her that he was in love with her, he was even saying to his mother that he wanted to marry her, that she was his future wife."

[b]But Joseph was still in love with McLean, who had dumped her, and "would have done anything to get him back," said Mr Altman.

"He [Danny McLean] had come to learn of her deception and by way of recompense she agreed to set up the hapless Shakilus Townsend in a honey trap with a lethal and tragic twist," he said.

On 3 July 2008, Joseph lured Shakilus to a cul-de-sac so he could be ambushed by the gang, Mr Altman said.

As the pair arrived in the area, the attackers were waiting for him and chased him as she kept in touch with McLean by mobile phone.

Shakilus was kicked and punched and struck with a baseball bat.

He died the [/b]next day as a result of a wound to his chest, which had "raked" across his liver causing a massive loss of blood, the court heard.

Joseph later set about trying to "rub out" any trace of her relationship with Shakilus, deleting his online Bebo account and telling friends to erase his number from their phones.

In court she admitted agreeing to lead him into the ambush so he could get beaten up but said she did not realise he would be seriously hurt.

After the convictions, Shakilus's mother Nicola Dyer, 34, said: "He was popular and always had girlfriends, but the girl on trial was different.

"He really cared about her and I can't understand how she could have callously set him up and lured him to his death."

During the trial, McLean, from Thornton Heath, admitted under cross-examination that he routinely carried a knife, claiming he needed it to protect himself and his family.

Shakilus had himself been in trouble in the past for weapon possession and robbery and had been to see his youth offending team on the day of his death - but his mother said he was turning his life around.

The defendants will be sentenced at a later date.

I am not trying to generalize here, but pardon me if I am. It is shit like this that scare me about ladies. shocked

One thing that scares and worries me is how in a kind of perverted view, this appears to have been done "out of love". Or am I wrong?

Here is the girl in question.

shocked

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8116380.stm
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by MrCrackles(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
Chai. . . . . . .
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by manmustwac(m): 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2009
its a true story but its old Didn't this happen somtime last year?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2009
wow. . . shocked lipsrsealed
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2009
manmustwac:

Yeah. The actual murder and gang sentencing happened last year. However, the girl's case was of recent. It was posted today. . . . smiley
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by steve49ja(m): 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2009
manmustwac:

So does it make it less meaningful or troubling?

What a crazy world we living in!!
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2009
she looks extremely familiar undecided
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2009
No one is answering my question. Is this love? I mean her action appeared to have been done out of love. . . Can ladies explain the complexity of the female mind to me please.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2009
All this pretty girls wasting their life on men one way or the other.

Now she'll be going to jail for life. What a shame undecided

If this is love, then I'm in lust with hate.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Skywalker5(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2009
Bitch. I hope you rot in hell for what you did angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by MissyB1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2009
bluespice:

she looks extremely familiar undecided
I think so too!!

No wonder someone said:After God, fear women!! cheesy
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by xavier3(m): 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2009
D chic just wasted her life and her love on d rong dude
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
@ ElRazur

You are so concerned about mods not taking care of their sections, yet you post a thread about murder on Romance. Whether it was driven by a romantic intent or not, murder is always a criminal act.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Igwe9(m): 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2009
shocked sad
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by NegroNtns(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2009
Razur,

This is a sad case for all those young lives and their grieving relatives.  The girl did not want him killed, she was mischievious and that mischief went too far when the guys got involved.  True, her plot was dangerous and should not even have happened and at her young age she must have underestimated the risk and violent strength of boys her age.  

Nonetheless on the complexity of their nature, an elder once told me that women are the conduits through which evil forces manifest on earth.  Men can bring about physical destruction in unimaginable ways but women are the true invisible manipulators behind that brute and deadly force, although men are deceived in their condescending ego to think they rule the world. . . far from it!  He warned me to limit my time with a woman to the barest minimum and never to attempt to possess a woman.  As I grew older I find truth in that elder's wisdom.

1 Like

Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Razur,

This is a sad case for all those young lives and their grieving relatives.  The girl did not want him killed, she was mischievious and that mischief went too far when the guys got involved.  True, her plot was dangerous and should not even have happened and at her young age she must have underestimated the risk and violent strength of boys her age.  

Nonetheless on the complexity of their nature, an elder once told me that women are the conduits through which evil forces manifest on earth.  Men can bring about physical destruction in unimaginable ways but women are the true invisible manipulators behind that brute and deadly force, although men are deceived in their condescending ego to think they rule the world. . . far from it!  He warned me to limit my time with a woman to the barest minimum and never to attempt to possess a woman.  As I grew older I find truth in that elder's wisdom.  

Sexist! tongue
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by NegroNtns(m): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2009
lol. . .that's right! Coming from you, that's so sweet. . . kiss
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by nuesaweso(f): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Razur,

This is a sad case for all those young lives and their grieving relatives. The girl did not want him killed, she was mischievious and that mischief went too far when the guys got involved. True, her plot was dangerous and should not even have happened and at her young age she must have underestimated the risk and violent strength of boys her age.

Nonetheless on the complexity of their nature, an elder once told me that women are the conduits through which evil forces manifest on earth. Men can bring about physical destruction in unimaginable ways but women are the true invisible manipulators behind that brute and deadly force, although men are deceived in their condescending ego to think they rule the world. . . far from it! He warned me to limit my time with a woman to the barest minimum and never to attempt to possess a woman. As I grew older I find truth in that elder's wisdom.

Have you seen the CCTV footages after the event? You need to tune to BBC or SKY at 8pm. This girl is evil believe me. She was actually sending texts to the murderers while she was with the guy in the bus, leading him to his death. . . Well planned and executed.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by chiogo(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
I don't really understand the story, she wanted to have her boyfriend beaten up to get back with her ex? that doesn't make sense. Somebody explain, pls.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2009
michelin89:

@ ElRazur

You are so concerned about mods not taking care of their sections, yet you post a thread about murder on Romance. Whether it was driven by a romantic intent or not, murder is always a criminal act.

You really are just grasping for points, and as usual talking without knowing what you are talking about.

You are quick to acknowledge the reasons as to why this fits into romance - a point which everyone see - but then opt to dismiss it in the same sentence. . . . . Surely you can do better than that?

it is sometime better to let people think one is a fool, than speak and let all bets be off. Remember that next time.

Finally, as a mod can you follow the rules and not derail this thread with your constant bickering.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by nuesaweso(f): 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2009
chiogo:

I don't really understand the story, she wanted to have her boyfriend beaten up to get back with her ex? that doesn't make sense. Somebody explain, pls.

The ex-guy left the bitch chic when he heard she was dating the dead guy. According to the chic, she was only using the dead guy and wanted to prove her love for the supposedly ex-guy. . .So they arranged for the dead guy and was murdered in cold blood in the streets of London.

It was one of the many knife cases in London last year but after full investigation and enough CCTV footages, the girl was seen as the chief planner of the evil act.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by chiogo(f): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2009
nues aweso:

The ex-guy left the bitch chic when he heard she was dating the dead guy. According to the chic, she was only using the dead guy and wanted to prove her love for the supposedly ex-guy. . .So they arranged for the dead guy and was murdered in cold blood in the streets of London.

It was one of the many knife cases in London last year but after full investigation and enough CCTV footages, the girl was seen as the chief planner of the evil act.
Hmm, ok. Thanks.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

Razur,

You are right, but what I find hard to believe is how she picked to show the manifestation of her love for the other guy. To make it even more evil, she stringed the other guy along. shocked
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by NegroNtns(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2009
Have you seen the CCTV footages after the event? You need to tune to BBC or SKY at 8pm. This girl is evil believe me. She was actually sending texts to the murderers while she was with the guy in the bus, leading him to his death. . . Well planned and executed.

Nues,

I appreciate your clarification. I am not saying what she did is the right thing to do at all.  There is pre-meditation.  But was that pre-meditation about?  In other words. . . what was the plot, is it to get him beaten or to get him killed?  Both happened, the guy got beaten and then was killed.  

In any case, it ties in with the theme of Razur's post, which is to explore the complexity of the mind of a woman in love.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2009
Negro_Ntns

Thanks man, at least you see the angle am trying to get in with the story at hand. smiley

Surely, it was easier for the female to dump this guy instead of stringing him along to the point that he lost his life. Also from watching the cctv footage provided in the link, they both casually walked away from the scene. Assuming if they never get caught, I wonder if the female would expect the guy not to date another person ever [or even look at another woman] because of the dark secret they both share?

Given the above situation, how is love meant to foster in between them both? I think this is a real Bonnie and Clyde story, only with cold blooded murder twist to it. Not withstanding, it still gives an insight into the complexity of the mind of a woman when it comes to love and emotions.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by NegroNtns(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2009
She had a score to settle with him. The scorn of a woman knows no bounds. They are sweet. . . very sweet, sweeter than any imaginable flavor but when they turn sour you better run. cheesy
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by gen2genius(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2009
I don't see why the perpetrator being a female should be a surprise. Every human being has the propensity for evil - it just manifests in different ways. That's why I don't easily get swayed by a woman's sob stories and (crocodile) tears when she has issues with a man. I dig deep before making conclusions. Unfortunately many men are sissies at heart. A little display of emotion by a woman, and they're carried away, pitying the guilty and blaming the innocent! angry
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by theolar: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2009
Thank God we all no dat love is no longa blind. Even when we are in love we shld have a rational mind. Maybe being rational wuldnt have saved d dead but mite save sum1else. To all d sexist men out there we have seen it happen in reversd roles.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
theolar:

Thank God we all no dat love is no longa blind. Even when we are in love we shld have a rational mind. Maybe being rational wuldnt have saved d dead but mite save sum1else. To all d sexist men out there we have seen it happen in reversd roles.

I'm guessing you are a female? Perhaps you could explain the complexity here - Why make such a perverted and twisted move in the name of love?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by defman: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2009
ElRazur:

Brothers Tyrell Ellis, 19, and Don-Carlos Ellis, 18, from Thornton Heath, were convicted of murder, together with Andrew Johnson-Haynes, 19, from Croydon, south London.

Andre Thompson and Michael Akinfenwa, both aged 17 and both of Norwood, south London, were also convicted.

Who be this yeye naija guy? Michael Akinfenwa?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Bim4u: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2009
This story is so sad it's unbelivable,
The mind of men(general terms) are wicked,
Why she no let the guy just go and go and beg her ex-boyfriend,i won't understand
Instead the boy that claimed to love her with his might she lead to his death
I hope when they mean life it should be life
This is when i hope that hanging should be brought back,
A life for life should be this one,
Watching the plan unfold on cctv was just too mean for me
The girl is a murder
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 12:11am On Jul 09, 2009
Treachery propagates from when one is young and this is just one of the occurrences. There are worse acts going on all over the world. What do you say about a man, who says he loves his wife, yet wakes up one morning kill his wife and his children? Weird things are going on and people have to clearly understand that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Body Of The Man Beheaded In Delta Has Been Found (graphic) / EFCC Arrests Homosexual Yahoo Boy On Criminal Fraud Charges (PHOTOS) / Lagos Records 3,193 Cases Of Domestic And Sexual Violence In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.