Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. (5085 Views)

Bayelsa: Militants Who Were Reportedly Arrested With Deadly Weapons / Iyalode Alhaja Sadia Elewuju That Was Murdered In Cold Blood (Photo) / 10 Most Dangerous And Violent Gangs In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 12:15am On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Treachery propagates from when one is young and this is just one of the occurrences. There are worse acts going on all over the world. What do you say about a man, who says he loves his wife, yet wakes up one morning kill his wife and his children? Weird things are going on and people have to clearly understand that.

The price of oil barrel and all that jazz.

I think we may be going off-topic. My focus is as to why this act was done in the name of love. Or perhaps someone can shed more light on it. . .etc. smiley
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 12:19am On Jul 09, 2009
ElRazur:

The price of oil barrel and all that jazz.

I think we may be going off-topic. My focus is as to why this act was done in the name of love. Or perhaps someone can shed more light on it. . .etc. smiley

Out of love for McLean? That's a deeply rooted stupidity. I don't really expect much from those kids anyways, they start cheating at such early age because perhaps their parents have done the same -- I hope I ain't drifting off topic. If not, I will press on.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 12:25am On Jul 09, 2009
I think from the story, the girl clearly have strong emotional feeling for the Ex, and as such willing to do anything to win him back. Surely, it is not about how well the Ex had sex with her etc. It must be something deeply rooted and one side of me think it may be pure love. . . but in like a perverted sense if you see what I mean.

I am not sure if it is a fair comparison to make between this, and a motherly love. . . that the mum is willing to do anything to protect her own. Or in a more simple view, is she afraid of rejection? [The girl that is]
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2009
ElRazur:

I think from the story, the girl clearly have strong emotional feeling for the Ex, and as such willing to do anything to win him back. Surely, it is not about how well the Ex had sex with her etc. It must be something deeply rooted and one side of me think it may be pure love. . . but in like a perverted sense if you see what I mean.

I am not sure if it is a fair comparison to make between this, and a motherly love. . . that the mum is willing to do anything to protect her own. Or in a more simple view, is she afraid of rejection? [The girl that is]

Yes I see what you mean. She has strong feelings for the guy perhaps she thinks she can make herself look like she could sacrifice anything to show him she loves him dearly, in a perverted sense yes. But the question is could she have done this out of ignorance? I don't think so. Can someone else life be equated to her love affair? No. Why didn't she think if the guy really loved her he didn't have to beat someone else up? Don't you think there might be a great possibility that the guy have blustered her maybe with her weapon or threatened to hurt both herself and the deceased if she didn't give him up for punishment?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 1:08am On Jul 09, 2009
Perhaps looking back on it from her view she may see it as ignorance? Or she may think she did what she had to kinda thing?

Yeah I do see what you are saying. I wonder if more females would come along and just give us some sort of a "woman's take" or analysis of the whole thing. lol
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 09, 2009
She's not suppose to give you any "woman's take". As the superior sex [aka animals], men are actually suppose to know what women feel grin grin
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 1:20am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

She's not suppose to give you any "woman's take". As the superior sex [aka animals], men are actually suppose to know what women feel grin grin

Sweet heart, we do not do murders. smiley

Seriously, what would drive a woman to do something like that? I would to think it is ignorance and stupidity, but I just can't seem to agree with that notion.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 1:20am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

In this context, who's the animal? You don't go about hurling gender insults, it just doesn't make sense. Men aren't supposed to know how women feel and no one ever said or proved that. It's just a wide belief by many simply because they think a woman's emotion can be read into which can be partly true and mostly misleadingly wrong.
ElRazur:

Perhaps looking back on it from her view she may see it as ignorance? Or she may think she did what she had to kinda thing?

Yeah I do see what you are saying. I wonder if more females would come along and just give us some sort of a "woman's take" or analysis of the whole thing. lol

That depends on how much punishment the court metes out to her. If she gets a life imprisonment sentence, she will look back in regret but give her 5 years and she'll think it's a "I had to do it" concept. She had a clear choice but she blew it because she was a stupid cunt.  UK teenagers with all these stabbing atrocities.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 09, 2009
ElRazur:

Sweet heart, we do not do murders. smiley

Seriously, what would drive a woman to do something like that? I would to think it is ignorance and stupidity, but I just can't seem to agree with that notion.
Is her ex  not the one that stabbed him?

TheSeeker:

In this context, who's the animal? You don't go about hurling gender insults, it just doesn't make sense. Men aren't supposed to know how women feel and no one ever said or proved that. It's just a wide belief by many simply because they think a woman's emotion can be read into which can be partly true and mostly misleadingly wrong.
yawn @ the first part of your post.

What exactly do men know if they can't atleast tell what their partner feels and their change in their emotions?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by deji2005(m): 1:49am On Jul 09, 2009
source ?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by ElRazur: 1:52am On Jul 09, 2009
deji2005:

source ?

Sorry.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8116380.stm

Added to the OP. smiley
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 1:53am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

What exactly do men know if they can't atleast tell what their partner feels and their change in their emotions?

Before I answer that, in what nomenclature are you talking about? This post or in generalization? If it's this post, what relationship does that have to do with how the stabber or the stabbed or the bait felt?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by luvbooks(f): 2:17am On Jul 09, 2009
It is true that an act done in ignorance can sometimes have worse results than one done with total knowledge. From what I read of her case, she was extremely foolish. Her actions from beginning to end don't make any sense. Would'nt it have been easier for her to dump the guy? But let's not forget that while she was an accessory to murder, she DID NOT commit the murder. I am sure that while she was walking away, she probably felt some concern for the state he was left in but chose to look the other way because not doing so would have meant losing her ex- boyfriend completely.
But those boys are really vicious , i have to say.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 2:27am On Jul 09, 2009
luvbooks:

It is true that an act done in ignorance can sometimes have worse results than one done with total knowledge. From what I read of her case, she was extremely foolish. Her actions from beginning to end don't make any sense. Would'nt it have been easier for her to dump the guy? But let's not forget that while she was an accessory to murder, she DID NOT commit the murder. I am sure that while she was walking away, she probably felt some concern for the state he was left in but chose to look the other way because not doing so would have meant losing her ex- boyfriend completely.
But those boys are really vicious , i have to say.

You can imagine how exasperating it is. Lure a current boyfriend to be dealt with by an ex just so you can get the relationship going again. Let's say they weren't caught, what guarantee does she have that it'll get anywhere further? What assurance does she have that a boyfriend who could get mean to that point won't plan with his friends to gang rape her?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 2:36am On Jul 09, 2009
i promise u she wasnt thinking of all that
all she was thinking of was her love for the ex
now folks wonder why i get really pissed off when youngins talk about love angry
an accessory to murder?
pls upgrade that charge to manslaughter!
heartless bitch angry
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 2:43am On Jul 09, 2009
bluespice:

i promise u she wasnt thinking of all that
all she was thinking of was her love for the ex
now folks wonder why i get really pissed off when youngins talk about love angry
an accessory to murder?
pls upgrade that charge to manslaughter!
heartless bitch angry

Just her right name. A 20-year old girl shot his boyfriend, a football player, in his sleep because she believes he's cheating on her --- what is that? Love? Sometimes the meaning of love is conveyed in the most wrongful acts. Being a criminal is way different from being a lover and you can't prove you love someone by committing crime. These little girls make me sick!
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 2:47am On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Just her right name. A 20-year old girl shot his boyfriend, a football player, in his sleep because she believes he's cheating on her --- what is that? Love? Sometimes the meaning of love is conveyed in the most wrongful acts. Being a criminal is way different from being a lover and you can't prove you love someone by committing crime. These little girls make me sick!

exactly what they are,
lil girls should be locked up in psych wards! and realised in a trickle after passing extensive examinations!
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Before I answer that, in what nomenclature are you talking about? This post or in generalization? If it's this post, what relationship does that have to do with how the stabber or the stabbed or the bait felt?
In general.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 3:01am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

In general.

I think men should know both when there's an emotional swing and how their partners feel.  If a man doesn't know how his woman feels and vice versa, the relationship is losing touch with reality and that speaks nothing healthy about the relationship. How's a man supposed to know how a woman feels if he doesn't know her likes and dislikes? Until she knows her dislikes then he can have a little clue about her emotional swing.

How is the relationship supposed to grow if you can't tell how your partner feels? How do you know when your partners need comfort? I still think men know a lot of these things about their women unless they don't give a fig how she feels.

As well, I believe with constant communication, the man might not even need to look to hard before he knows what's going on with his girl -- it's just as simple as that.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 3:07am On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

I think men should know both when there's an emotional swing and how their partners feel. If a man doesn't know how his woman feels and vice versa, the relationship is losing touch with reality and that speaks nothing healthy about the relationship. How's a man supposed to know how a woman feels if he doesn't know her likes and dislikes? Until she knows her dislikes then he can have a little clue about her emotional swing.

How is the relationship supposed to grow if you can't tell how your partner feels? How do you know when your partners need comfort? I still think men know a lot of these things about their women unless they don't give a fig how she feels.

As well, I believe with constant communication, the man might not even need to look to hard before he knows what's going on with his girl -- it's just as simple as that.
Well, now we're on both the same page.

Therefore, shouldn't the guy have known that the girl does not really feel him, or that she still feel for her ex? That should have given him enough reason to waka (talking about the topic)
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 3:11am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

Well, now we're on both the same page.

Therefore, shouldn't the guy have known that the girl does not really feel him, or that she still feel for her ex? That should have given him enough reason to waka (talking about the topic)

Yes he should have known but I don't believe he pressured her into the relationship and she could have really said no if she didn't want to enter a relationship with him. Why go into a relationship when you have no passion at all for the person you're going to get involved with? I don't see why.
For the deceased to have talked to his mom about her, that tells the amount of trust he had in her but I'm not disputing the fact that he didn't check her out so well. Who knows what ever story she told him to make him believe she's into him and not anymore into her ex? No one knows. She's a swindling bitch!
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Hauwa1: 3:11am On Jul 09, 2009
preach on my brother   cool

TheSeeker:

I think men should know both when there's an emotional swing and how their partners feel.  If a man doesn't know how his woman feels and vice versa, the relationship is losing touch with reality and that speaks nothing healthy about the relationship. How's a man supposed to know how a woman feels if he doesn't know her likes and dislikes? Until she knows her dislikes then he can have a little clue about her emotional swing.

Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 3:13am On Jul 09, 2009
*Hauwa*:

preach on my brother   cool

Show me where the pulpit is and I will talk into the mic. grin
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

Yes he should have known but I don't believe he pressured her into the relationship and she could have really said no if she didn't want to enter a relationship with him. Why go into a relationship when you have no passion at all for the person you're going to get involved with? I don't see why.
For the deceased to have talked to his mom about her, that tells the amount of trust he had in her but I'm not disputing the fact that he didn't check her out so well. Who knows what ever story she told him to make him believe she's into him and not anymore into her ex? No one knows. She's a swindling bitch!
I rreally don't care for her reason in staying in the relationship.
What I'm more concerned about is the reason why he stayed, probably knowing she's a psycho.
But sometimes punami chains them down grin grin
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Hauwa1: 3:16am On Jul 09, 2009
grin
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 3:16am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

I rreally don't care for her reason in staying in the relationship.
What I'm more concerned about is the reason why he stayed, probably knowing she's a psycho.
But sometimes punami chains them down grin grin

I don't think he knew she was a psycho, did he?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

I don't think he knew she was a psycho, did he?
Ok, lets say he didn't know.
But hemust have felt that she wasn't feeling him. So why stay?
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 3:24am On Jul 09, 2009
FL Gators:

Ok, lets say he didn't know.
But hemust have felt that she wasn't feeling him. So why stay?

No he didn't feel it. If he did he won't have gone as far deep as telling his mom he'd like to marry her. He won't have named her his "future wife" but it's sad that she didn't appreciate that, rather she wanted a killer ex-boyfriend.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by bluespice(f): 3:25am On Jul 09, 2009
the calculating killer that she is, i doubt she'llda let him know

moreso who's to say she didnt meet the ex shortly b4 this happened?
u know one of those stupid having sex with ur ex incidences and she realised she wasnt not over him entirely and in her guilt ridden moment of clarity, he pitches the idea that she lure him (present fool) to him (ex) and he (fool) gets a beating for stealing girl from him (ex), ex's anger's absolved and they get back together. . . .
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 3:26am On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

No he didn't feel it. If he did he won't have gone as far deep as telling his mom he'd like to marry her. He won't have named her his "future wife" but it's sad that she didn't appreciate that, rather she wanted a killer ex-boyfriend.
I just realize, no one is blaming or hating the ex-boyfriend, even if he was the one that stabbed her boyfriend.

Nairaland is so sexist, you know.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by TheSeeker(m): 3:34am On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker:

bluespice:

the calculating killer that she is, i doubt she'llda let him know

moreso who's to say she didnt meet the ex shortly b4 this happened?
u know one of those stupid having sex with ur ex incidences and she realised she wasnt not over him entirely and in her guilt ridden moment of clarity, he pitches the idea that she lure him (present fool) to him (ex) and he (fool) gets a beating for stealing girl from him (ex), ex's anger's absolved and they get back together. . . .

From the topic, it was said that the current boyfriend was a criminal who's still seeing some team probably for rehabilitation or something, however, he's said to have been turning a new leaf which I believe could have been a greater plus for the girl because he must have known how put his acts together and better yet, treat her good. But there's no contesting the fact that some women like to kick it with rough guys -- don't get it twisted some of the rough guys give thug loving and some are just beautifully romantic but in this context the ex wasn't just a killer but a spiteful one and no I don't see that as jealousy but more like beating the guy up because he considered him a fool. He believed he's too dumb to take away his girlfriend and the bitch played along. That is why some women really don't deserve to be shown love.

The stupid maggot said he had a knife because he wanted to defend himself and his family --- crazy with all these things they say in court. You're the killer but defending yourself from a defenseless victim who didn't even know what he's getting into. That boy should be bitch-slapped with a triple life sentence.
Re: So Young. So Deadly. So Dangerous and cold. by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 09, 2009
TheSeeker, what's your old ID? You sound familiar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tears Everywhere As Another Cultist Is Buried - Blackaxe Vs Eiye VIDEO / Pastor Caught With Male Church Member Inside Hotel Room (pix) / [PICS + VIDEO] Nigerian Slay Queen Stripped N@ked For Stealing At A Jewelry Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.