Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

When The Vagina Squirts And When It Brings Out The Fluid After Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / When The Vagina Squirts And When It Brings Out The Fluid After Sex (1251 Views)

Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Is It Possible For The Vagina Not To Have Any Odour? / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Vagina Squirts And When It Brings Out The Fluid After Sex by NigeriaBam: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2016

These two issues have troubled many because they go through it but finds it difficult to talk about it and the worse aspect is that they have no one to talk to.
Your lucky day is today...let me throw some light on the two issues.

SQUIRTING

It is the expulsion of fluid by the paraurethral duct through and around the female urethra during or before an orgasm. It is also known colloquially as squirting or gushing. The quantity of fluid differ from person to person.

From my years of experience as a counsellor, I have come to a realisation that most ladies who experience the squirt do not understand or know what it is or why it happened especially when it happens for the first time.

Some ladies have stopped having sex because of squirting, some feel trapped in their relationship because they feel their partner have come to accept them for their squirting but if they move on, the next guy may not except them and may find it disgusting.

Almost all those who go through squirting feel ashamed of the situation to the extent of avoiding sex due to guilt or shame. Some even feel it is urine which increases their shame. If this is not handled well it can psychologically affect them even in marriage or their sex life.

I will therefore like to make it clear that squirting is not a sickness, it is not shameful but a natural ejection of fluid before or during orgasm. The only thing is that a lot of people are not aware of this and for many who know have not experienced it before so it may look strange to them for the first time.

Squirting is one of the magical moments during sexual intercourse and the feeling is like having a military parade or Nokia 3310 on vibration in your vagina.

Squirting should not be a reason to stay OUT of or IN a relationship. This should not bring down your self-esteem and prevent you from expressing your sexuality. After all men also eject fluid from the penis before and during orgasm.

NB: We can talk privately if you want to experience squirting or make your partner squirt.

WHEN SEMEN COMES OUT OF THE VAGINA

For some people, when they have sexual intercourse, the ''semen'' comes out of the vagina. A lot of people find it worrying especially when they are trying to make babies.

Some people are told to lift their legs in the air for a while to prevent the ''semen'' from coming out.

First of all I must say that it is NORMAL. It doesn't mean there is something wrong with you or there is something wrong with the vagina. You must remember that it takes only ONE sperm to fertilize the egg.
The sperms in an ejaculation is about just 5% while the other 95% is fluid which helps sperms to swim.

Usually males who produce MORE semen than the vagina need, some comes out after intercourse. This is normal.

This means that you don't need to throw up your legs after sex and remember that you can still get pregnant even if the fluid comes out.

By: Counsellor Michael Tagoe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When The Vagina Squirts And When It Brings Out The Fluid After Sex by Elosky20: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
d
Re: When The Vagina Squirts And When It Brings Out The Fluid After Sex by flexxyworld(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:
d
You dey expect this kind thing too hit FP? I give up on you man

1 Like

Re: When The Vagina Squirts And When It Brings Out The Fluid After Sex by NigeriaBam: 7:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
Elosky20:
d
Meaning
Re: When The Vagina Squirts And When It Brings Out The Fluid After Sex by harristo(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
flexxyworld:

You dey expect this kind thing too hit FP? I give up on you man

But the post is educative, is it not?

Well my thought about the post is that, squirting makes a mess unlike male ejaculation. That's why many women don't like to experience it.

(1) (Reply)

How Well Do You Know Your Poo / The Nigerian Diabetic Diet & Food - Soup Recipes To Prevent Diabetes / Mulberry Powder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.