Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,679 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:36 AM

Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads (552 Views)

Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders / Why Are Modrators Deleting Threads For No Justifiable Reason? / Onila. Stop Creating Ur Useless Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by Abuzola(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2009
Mod, i want to start my exquisite thread, i need guideline, the former rules and regulation is not working any more, let us know why thread will be lock or ip ban.

Yours faithful
Re: Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by Tudor6(f): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
Go to hell you bloody slave of allah!
Stop spamming all over this section. There's a muslim section on this forum go there and display your madness!
Re: Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by Abuzola(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2009
You again, immoral atheist
Re: Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by Tudor6(f): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2009
You Murderous muslim!
Stop threatening the life our moderator!
Re: Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by Abuzola(m): 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2009
Really ? Wink
Re: Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by Gabry(f): 5:21am On Jul 10, 2009
LOL! Yeah I have a few suggestions  grin

1) Abuzola loves to eat chinko Spaggheti  wink           - - - - - Food Section

2) Abuzola need a good juju school to graduate. HELP ME EDUCATION MOD, PHEMOUR!      - - - - - - Education Section

3) Abuzola would like to create a Mobile. Hot momma Jamma asst needed    - - - - - --  Phones Section

4) Please tell me why is there hair growing from my anus hole?!?!?   - - - - - - - - - General Discussion Section

5) When we do 69, she always accidently fart on my face!  - - - - - -- - - -  Sexuality Section

So, which one you want?  grin If you post any of the above, guarantee you wont get banned, or deleted or being notified as a S*P*A*M grin
Re: Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by dani1luv: 5:30am On Jul 10, 2009
lol
Re: Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by dominique(f): 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2009
LMAO gabry, thats what he needs alright cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by Phemour: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2009
Abuzola

Tudór

Stop it!!! this is abhorrence angry
Re: Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by Gabry(f): 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2009
dominique:

LMAO gabry, thats what he needs alright cheesy cheesy grin

Abi oo and it suits his character as well grin tongue
Re: Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by dominique(f): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2009
Gabry:

Abi oo and it suits his character as well grin tongue

he needs to try other fun places on nairaland, abeg show him more oooo!!! cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Moderator I Want To Start With My Stupendeous Threads by Gabry(f): 1:28pm On Jul 14, 2009
dominique:

he needs to try other fun places on nairaland, abeg show him more oooo!!! cheesy cheesy tongue

Seems like da dude dey hide under Mama Fatimah's skirt sha. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Beware:mtn Scam / Jobs At Rockson Engineering For A Project Managers / Exciting Career Opportunity In The Telecoms Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.