Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers (2456 Views)

10 Commandments Of Logo Designers / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2018 / Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Catalyst007(m): 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Enjoy!!!
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Catalyst007(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Catalyst007(m): 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Archmage(m): 8:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
nice. but you still have a lot to learn. smiley
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Catalyst007(m): 1:15am On Feb 18, 2016
You're entitled to your village views bro.
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by tblazeen: 12:34am On Feb 19, 2016
U really do have a lot to learn; it's not an insult. Learning is growth
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Archmage(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2016
Catalyst007:
You're entitled to your village views bro.
in addition to learning basic design elements and principles, learn how to handle criticism. bon voyage
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Catalyst007(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
. '
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Catalyst007(m): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Archmage:
nice. but you still have a lot to learn. smiley

I've seen your own designs too. The fact that you don't like my own style of design doesn't mean they are bad. Most of my clients ask for emblems and badges, so because you didn't see designs conforming to the type you do shouldn't make you think you're the best and others are average.

It's not about not being able to handle criticisms. I know a valid critic when I see it. Also, I know a good for nothing busy body who feels threatened by competition when I see one.

You can't just come to someone's thread and try to discourage people from patronizing them but you (that's what you just did).

Non of that matters, as I have a never ending sea of return clients from over 1200 design projects I've done. See my COMPLETE portfolio in my signature.

People should learn to mind their own business. Bad Belle and envy is the black man's curse. I have received countless commendations from far and wide.

Did I name this thread "Rate my design Skills". Nawa oh, abi you no get sense?

What makes you think you also don't have a lot to learn? Remove the firewood in your eyes first brother.

Believe me, I take sincere criticisms when I see/hear one.
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Archmage(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
Catalyst007:

I've seen your own designs too. The fact that you don't like my own style of design doesn't mean they are bad. Most of my clients ask for emblems and badges, so because you didn't see designs conforming to the type you do shouldn't make you think you're the best and others are average.

It's not about not being able to handle criticisms. I know a valid critic when I see it. Also, I know a good for nothing busy body who feels threatened by competition when I see one.

You can't just come to someone's thread and try to discourage people from patronizing them but you (that's what you just did).

Non of that matters, as I have a never ending sea of return clients from over 1200 design projects I've done. See my COMPLETE portfolio in my signature.

People should learn to mind their own business. Bad Belle and envy is the black man's curse. I have received countless commendations from far and wide.

Did I name this thread "Rate my design Skills". Nawa oh, abi you no get sense?

What makes you think you also don't have a lot to learn? Remove the firewood in your eyes first brother.

Believe me, I take sincere criticisms when I see/hear one.
cool rant. I hope get well soon bro. just a word of advice 'there's nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity'. ciao
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Catalyst007(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Archmage:
cool rant. I hope get well soon bro. just a word of advice 'there's nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity'. ciao

I don't go about looking for other designers to rate or advice. If you're as good as you say you are, you would always be busy DESIGNING.

Get a life NI.GGA!
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Archmage(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2016
Catalyst007:

I don't go about looking for other designers to rate or advice. If you're as good as you say you are, you would always be busy DESIGNING.

Get a life NI.GGA!
you are high on a lethal dose of illusion. keep deceiving your self you hear. Paul Rand of nairaland, I pay my obeisance tongue
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 27, 2016
bro you are good, but for sure you still have a lot to learn, nobody is MR good, we all learn everyday

you must be very good in accepting critics it doesn't mean you aren't good. But every piece of advice worth alot...looking forward to see more nice piece of work

1 Like

Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Catalyst007(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2016
frankben4real:
bro you are good, but for sure you still have a lot to learn, nobody is MR good, we all learn everyday

you must be very good in accepting critics it doesn't mean you aren't good. But every piece of advice worth alot...looking forward to see more nice piece of work

Thanks... But my issue is, your opinions should be let known in a more appropriate thread. This is a business thread and not an opinion thread. It is a client thread, not a designers' thread.

All the same, thanks... I just visited your portfolio and you've got Awesome designs! Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by SambisaKing: 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
Bullshitttttt design, what the heck is going on here
This guy your design sucksssssssssss
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Catalyst007(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
SambisaKing:
Bullshitttttt design, what the heck is going on here

This guy your design sucksssssssssss

Your papa left Na-sh!!!
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by rotlan(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
Lol..calm down bro. If you say this is a business thread, then you should ignore or at least give mature responses to any form of criticism. you are scaring off potential clients with the way you are responding with insults and all. Just my 2cents, take or leave it. Good designs by the way.
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by DerrickM(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2016
@ROTLAN: I seriously agree. What isn't funny that @CATALYST007 changed the topic to what it is at present & removed his logos he posted. I don't know what his aim is but he should have left the thread as it was originally to understand what happened. Not paint the picture he's trying to show everyone on Nairaland. Not cool dude to say the least. From @ARCHIMAGE to @TBLAZEN they meant no harm but his harsh response set off the unnecessary argument. @FRANKBEN4REAL was on point with his comment. @SAMBISAKING said his own views on the logos & we can all see the response from the OP. Even masters take critique & improve talk less of us #aspiring artists...My 2kobo on this matter

rotlan:
Lol..calm down bro. If you say this is a business thread, then you should ignore or at least give mature responses to any form of criticism. you are scaring off potential clients with the way you are responding with insults and all. Just my 2cents, take or leave it. Good designs by the way.
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Catalyst007(m): 1:14am On Feb 29, 2016
DerrickM:
@ROTLAN: I seriously agree. What isn't funny that @CATALYST007 changed the topic to what it is at present & removed his logos he posted. I don't know what his aim is but he should have left the thread as it was originally to understand what happened. Not paint the picture he's trying to show everyone on Nairaland. Not cool dude to say the least. From @ARCHIMAGE to @TBLAZEN they meant no harm but his harsh response set off the unnecessary argument. @FRANKBEN4REAL was on point with his comment. @SAMBISAKING said his own views on the logos & we can all see the response from the OP. Even masters take critique & improve talk less of us #aspiring artists...My 2kobo on this matter

Hahahaha.... OK, I own up... Maybe I was too harsh from the start. But I Still maintain that, they shouldn't have come here to post opinions on a business thread (I know I will never do that to someone else).

Well, that's by the way, .... SORRY guys... (Lol)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by DerrickM(m): 10:54am On Feb 29, 2016
Bro,apology accepted. Just a reminder;this is "Art,Graphics & Video" Section not "Business" like you thought. So comments do come & go with critiques for sure here. Just take it all in good faith,best regards...

Catalyst007:

Hahahaha.... OK, I own up... Maybe I was too harsh from the start. But I Still maintain that, they shouldn't have come here to post opinions on a business thread (I know I will never do that to someone else).

Well, that's by the way, .... SORRY guys... (Lol)
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 29, 2016
I love it when artists grab each others neck .....its fun.
I am guilty of it too, theres a sinister thrill to dicing a contemporary.
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by DerrickM(m): 9:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
Lol*smh*lwkmd*Either way it'sn't cool,karma respects no one so make sure you can take your own medicine as well as you can dish it*winks winks*

kazuna:
I love it when artists grab each others neck .....its fun.
I am guilty of it too, theres a sinister thrill to dicing a contemporary.
Re: Hysterical Rant Between Nigerian Logo Designers by Catalyst007(m): 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2016
Thanks People!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pencillers, Inkers and Colorists Wanted For Immediate Employment / How To Paint An Awesome Cartoon Character Using Photoshop / Pictures Of My Photography Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.