Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Pencillers, Inkers and Colorists Wanted For Immediate Employment - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Pencillers, Inkers and Colorists Wanted For Immediate Employment (2459 Views)

GRAPHIC DESIGNER NEEDED URGENTLY FOR IMMEDIATE EMPLOYMENT (FULL TIME) IN LAGOS / Immediate Employment In An Advertising Agency On The Island / Graphic/web Developer Needed for Immediate Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pencillers, Inkers and Colorists Wanted For Immediate Employment by Bonjeh: 8:15am On May 31, 2009
A Graphic Novel publication requires the services of Comic Pencillers, Inkers and Colorists. Interested individuals should please upload 2 samples of their work on this thread and leave their phone numbers.
Re: Pencillers, Inkers and Colorists Wanted For Immediate Employment by kingcalors(m): 5:23pm On Jun 13, 2009
Hai,
these are some of my works attached.
Thanx
Re: Pencillers, Inkers and Colorists Wanted For Immediate Employment by Bonjeh: 1:36pm On Jun 16, 2009
This is nice work. I'm sorry it took me so long to reply. Did you do the pencilling and coloring yourself? Because they both really complement each other.
Please I would like to have your email address so that I can send you a page of inking for you to color. Keep up the good work
Re: Pencillers, Inkers and Colorists Wanted For Immediate Employment by kingcalors(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2009
HAi,
Thanx for the reply. Yes i did the work myself. I actually do it on daily basis and it's part of me now. I was actually waiting for your reply. This is my phone number:08033191977 and my e-mail address: ifemo@yahoo.com. I am waiting for your page of inking to colour. I created a cartoon character though flat colour which is presently published in Saturday Independent Newspaper called ADAMANT attached.
Thanks a lot.

Mba Kalu
Re: Pencillers, Inkers and Colorists Wanted For Immediate Employment by Bonjeh: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2009
You can check your mailbox I have sent it to you.
Re: Pencillers, Inkers and Colorists Wanted For Immediate Employment by kingcalors(m): 6:12pm On Jun 16, 2009
HAi,
i saw the page. Hopefully i'll colour it and send to you tomorrow. I live and work in Ogba (Lagos) Take care.
Mba Kalu
Re: Pencillers, Inkers and Colorists Wanted For Immediate Employment by kingcalors(m): 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2009
Hai Bola,
I sent the coloured page yesterday to your gmail. Let me know your opinion.
TAke care
Mba kalu

(1) (Reply)

Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here / Turn Your Floor Plans Into 3d Images! / How To Draw And Paint Comic Style Character Easy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.