Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... (7008 Views)

Job Vacancy For Contact Centre At Vic Lawrence And Associates / Contact Centre Agent / Arik Air Call Centre Agent Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Vacancy at contact Centre solution CONSOL...for call center agent... Am just leaking this secret on how to get employed at consol because I believe someone out there need this job.... Irrespective of your course of study, either hnd or BSc kindly apply.... Send your cv to............. omicheal@consollimited.com....using call Centre agent as the subject.. You will be invited for a test and voice assessment...The company also recruit corpers and student on IT..applicant in this category should drop their email for direction to the company. Am just doing this to help. nobody send me message ooo... God bless our hustle...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by 6fit(f): 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
[color=#000099][/color]Vacancy at contact Centre solution CONSOL...for call center agent... Am just leaking this secret on how to get employed at consol because I believe someone out there need this job.... Irrespective of your course of study, either hnd or BSc kindly apply.... Send your cv to............. omicheal@consollimited.com....using call Centre agent as the subject.. You will be invited for a test and voice assessment...The company also recruit corpers and student on IT..applicant in this category should drop their email for direction to the company. Am just doing this to help. nobody send me message ooo... God bless our hustle...

omicheal@consolimited.com

d above email is not receiving email..it sending Desmond unable to deliver back
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 6:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
6fit:

omicheal@consolimited.com

d above email is not receiving email..it sending Desmond unable to deliver back
.... Please check well... The email is correct.. omicheal@consollimited.com...... Na double L... naw
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Slimfeez(m): 6:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
.... Applied.... thanks for the update bro
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by checkolatunji: 6:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Olatunjiak@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by 6fit(f): 7:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
.... Please check well... The email is correct.. omicheal@consollimited.com...... Na double L... naw

it is sent.....i mistakenly used single L...thanks..hope something come out of it
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Lordalbato(m): 7:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please mine is not going o o
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Lordalbato(m): 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

omicheall@consollimited.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain consollimited.com by mx-biz.mail.am0.yahoodns.net. [98.139.171.245].
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Slimfeez(m): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
location of the office pls?
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:38pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lordalbato:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

omicheall@consollimited.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain consollimited.com by mx-biz.mail.am0.yahoodns.net. [98.139.171.245].
... Please check the email carefully.. You put double L at that spelling of Micheal... Correct and send again
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Some are saying the email is not correct whereas it their inability to type the correct email.atleast some peeps don apply

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by unicbabe(f): 7:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
balogunjuliet2@gmail.com, pls send me d address
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Anikishaya(f): 7:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pls my kid sis is looking for where to do her IT, you can help me send d address to my mail anikishaya88@gmail.com. Thank you
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
checkolatunji:
Olatunjiak@gmail.com

Thanks
... Check your email for the direction sir...
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Anikishaya:
Pls my kid sis is looking for where to do her IT, you can help me send d address to my mail anikishaya88@gmail.com. Thank you
... Okay I will send it tonight tell her to go their by 8am with her it letter... Am sorry am just trying to help that why the address of the company is confidential... You will get it in your email before 10pm
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
Anikishaya:
... Okay I will send it tonight tell her to go there by 8am with her it letter... Am sorry am just trying to help that why the address of the company is confidential... You will get it in your email before 10pm
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
unicbabe:
balogunjuliet2@gmail.com, pls send me d address
... Okay will send it tonight..
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by yommysure(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
thanks for this info.
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 7:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Copied... You will get the direction tonight
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by serah88: 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
send to this email

serahgbele@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Ben6ene: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
ben.milay@yahoo.com please help a brother with d address
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Ben6ene: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
ben.milay@yahoo.com please help a brother with d address
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
... Okay I will send it tonight tell her to go their by 8am with her it letter... Am sorry am just trying to help that why the address of the company is confidential... You will get it in your email before 10pm

Please send to chinedueri@gmail.com thx
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Slimfeez(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
... Check your email for the direction sir...
..... pls kindly send d direction †✆ me on... yusuff.afis@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Niniac62(f): 8:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by lionphil(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pwhitelaw:

Please the location of the company
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Biodunkuye(f): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
gloriabibby@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by tommylee(m): 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
@pwhitelaw please send me the address elmobrye@yahoo.com tanx a lot bro
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by nenyec(f): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
I have sent my CV, my email is reginachinenye@yahoo.com. Thks
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by PasNina(m): 9:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
@OP ..... Thanks for the info, but can you please kindly state the location of the coy? It's very IMPORTANT, I'm sure you know that. Thanks!
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by subseaman(m): 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
this is my email address: chimnomnsombagwu@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Arinkristy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pls send the direction to arinkristy@gmail.com. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronation Merchant Bank 2016 Graduate Trainee: A Hoax Of A Recruitment / International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Openings / Apply For Rossland Screening Solutions Grad & Exp. Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.