Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,240 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... (7021 Views)

Job Vacancy For Contact Centre At Vic Lawrence And Associates / Contact Centre Agent / Arik Air Call Centre Agent Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by enellcy(f): 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
Copied... You will get the direction tonight
please send me the address to nellymbaike@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Bis1234(f): 10:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
Some are saying the email is not correct whereas it their inability to type the correct email.atleast some peeps don apply

Please kindly send the address to my@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by johndwayy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please send me the address.... ighagbonosayande@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Like I said earlier only it and corpers are allow to submit in person... Hnd and BSc should send their cv to the email address on the thread.
... Kindly check your email for the direction
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Agbotoluwa(m): 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
tiamiyumutholib@gmail.com... Help me
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
All those who dropped their email should check their email for the direction
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by bethyabby: 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please send me the address of the coy

Oladejiboluwafikayomi@gmail.com .thanks.
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Me too. I'm a serving corper..Kindly forward the address to; fatokifemi48@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
nenyec:
I have sent my CV, my email is reginachinenye@yahoo.com. Thks

... Only It and corpers are to drop their email.. The company will message you.thanks
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by nwakibie3(m): 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2016
Plz forward the address to me stevenzekwe@hotmail.coom
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by HazzanAsher: 11:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
[color=#000099][/color]Vacancy at contact Centre solution CONSOL...for call center agent... Am just leaking this secret on how to get employed at consol because I believe someone out there need this job.... Irrespective of your course of study, either hnd or BSc kindly apply.... Send your cv to............. omicheal@consollimited.com....using call Centre agent as the subject.. You will be invited for a test and voice assessment...The company also recruit corpers and student on IT..applicant in this category should drop their email for direction to the company. Am just doing this to help. nobody send me message ooo... God bless our hustle...

While directing everyone to apply to consol, you should also tell them they will be required to pay 70k+ for cc certification and training before they can start work.
I did the written and oral interview last month and I passed only to be told that we will be required to take training and certification for 70k before we can start work... who does that? For a job of 38k/month.
I was later called for the last interview but I decided not to go knowing fully well I have no 70k to pay for one foolish certificate cos of a useless job of 38k/month...
Jobseekers shld wise up

4 Likes

Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by otunba88(m): 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
Pls I am much interested in this. At least to keep man busy seun884life@yahoo.com. Pls the address sir.
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Sholy9ja: 12:17am On Feb 18, 2016
sent... tanx bro
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by klarke(m): 12:19am On Feb 18, 2016
HazzanAsher:

While directing everyone to apply to consol, you should also tell them they will be required to pay 70k+ for cc certification and training before they can start work.
I did the written and oral interview last month and I passed only to be told that we will be required to take training and certification for 70k before we can start work... who does that? For a job of 38k/month.
I was later called for the last interview but I decided not to go knowing fully well I have no 70k to pay for one foolish certificate cos of a useless job of 38k/month...
Jobseekers shld wise up

Thanks for this info HazzanAsher!

Pwhitelaw pls respond to this piece of information thanks.
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by denican: 12:31am On Feb 18, 2016
Pls my kid sis is looking for where to do her IT. Pls send me the direction on my mail. denican1@gmail.com fnks bro
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by kingstonfaith(f): 12:32am On Feb 18, 2016
I HAVE SENT MY C.V TO THE EMAIL.THANK YOU.
kingstonfaith70@yahoo.com is my email.
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:55am On Feb 18, 2016
klarke:

Thanks for this info HazzanAsher!

Pwhitelaw pls respond to this piece of information thanks.
... You don't mean it... I have refered so many it and corpers there and they are working there presently. Will try to confirm what you said like I said earlier am just posting to help unemployed youth out there... Nobody is paying me for this. I will try to confirm. Sir

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:01am On Feb 18, 2016
[quote author=HazzanAsher post=43019218]

Jobseekers shld wise up[/quoteYou don't mean it... I have refered so many it and corpers there and they are working there presently. Will try to confirm what you said like I said earlier am just posting to help unemployed youth out there... Nobody is paying me for this. I will try to confirm. Sir
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by HazzanAsher: 1:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
... You don't mean it... I have refered so many it and corpers there and they are working there presently. Will try to confirm what you said like I said earlier am just posting to help unemployed youth out there... Nobody is paying me for this. I will try to confirm. Sir

I guess uve never been there for an interview, you dont work there and I guess none of the people u referred got back to you.
All of us that did the tests were told of the certificate stuff point blank by the 2 separate people that addressed us.

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by ladypinkky(f): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2016
please need direction Seyeee@yahoo.com thank you.
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by donbabajeff(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Ikechukwu.jeff@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by yemstok(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2016
yemstok2love@yahoo.com

Pls turn Up bro. God Bless
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Omoze88: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2016
omostassy88@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2016
una funny sha..De ask for direction of company when google De?abi d company De mars?.its after lastma office @ oshodi on ur way 2 gbagada.dem even get d street
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by seun289(m): 9:22am On Feb 18, 2016
Pwhitelaw:
[color=#000099][/color]Vacancy at contact Centre solution CONSOL...for call center agent... Am just leaking this secret on how to get employed at consol because I believe someone out there need this job.... Irrespective of your course of study, either hnd or BSc kindly apply.... Send your cv to............. omicheal@consollimited.com....using call Centre agent as the subject.. You will be invited for a test and voice assessment...The company also recruit corpers and student on IT..applicant in this category should drop their email for direction to the company. Am just doing this to help. nobody send me message ooo... God bless our hustle...

Kindly send d address
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by kweenkong(f): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2016
please sent to my email:oluwabunmiolurinde@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by kweenkong(f): 9:52am On Feb 18, 2016
please send to my mail:oluwabunmiolurinde@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Kazmaz(m): 10:01am On Feb 18, 2016
Pwhitelaw:

Good!!...if only this is real and not fake then you r a good Nigerian. Again this is internet where almost everything or anything is possible. However, lets see what you can offer. My mail here:
abdullahibdn@gmail.com. Kindly help state whether the location is Lagos or not becus of the address on CV or you can also tell if it is not neccessary. Thanks a million.
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by afox1988: 10:05am On Feb 18, 2016
afoxng@gmail.com.....pls send the info and address to my mail.mthanks
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by destino24(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2016
Corper - destinydozie93 @ Gmail.com
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2016
Kazmaz:
if you are a graduate just apply by sending your cv to the address and if you want to do your it you will have to visit the company.

Good!!...if only this is real and not fake then you r a good Nigerian. Again this is internet where almost everything or anything is possible. However, lets see what you can offer. My mail here:
abdullahibdn@gmail.com. Kindly help state whether the location is Lagos or not becus of the address on CV or you can also tell if it is not neccessary. Thanks a million.
Re: Vacancy At Contact Centre Solution For Call Centre Agent... Enter Here... by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:59am On Feb 18, 2016
Due to high demand for the company's direction. I will drop it here but the problem is graduate don't need to apply in person. Just send your cv to this email Adresss.. omicheal@consollimited.com........ Only IT student and Corpers can visit the company to submit their letter.
CONSOL HOUSE
By oja bust stop oshodi
Beside LASTMA office
Oshodi Lagos....

N. B... Graduate should apply through the email above and IT student and corpers should go to the company with their letters
Some folks are saying itz a scam and that is why people find it difficult to share info of this kind.. I have refered some people to the company and they are working there now and we are not related in any way. I share this same info to them... I said am just trying to help no be say na me be the hr or chairman of the company..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Multipro Consumer Product Limited - Any Feedback From Them / Arnergy Solar Limited Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / 2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.