Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

How To Earn From Clickbank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn From Clickbank (1975 Views)

How To Open A Clickbank Account For Free In Nigeria. (screenshots Included). / How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria / Income Opportunities From Clickbank & Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn From Clickbank by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Its not new that clickbank and paypal has not yet accepted Nigerians on their platforms because of scam related activites performed by many Nigerians.

Clickbank is the best platform for affiliate marketing as you can earn from 50%-75% commissions per sale depending on the product you are promoting while paypal is the fastest and easiest way to receive money online.

Clickbank is one of the best methods to make money online in Nigeria if you promote your affiliate links wisely. in order to make money online with clickbank, you must sign up first and activate your account. The good thing is you dont need to wait in order for your clickbank account to be activated unlike other affiliate marketing platforms.

Follow these steps to sign up for clickbank today

Go to clickbank.com
Choose USA when signing up because Americans buy online freely and easily
3. Go to fakenamegenerator.com and get a USA address and use it on the sign up form and remember to use your real name and email address instead of the fake name generated
4. After sign up, go to settings and to payment information.
5. Change the minimum withdrawal amount to $1000000
6. Apply for Payoneer card( you must have a valid means of identification in order to get this)

This is the easiest way to sign up for clickbank freely without hiding your Ip address or using a static vpn. In
my next post i will teach you how to use youtube and twitter to make money on clickbank.

The truth is you can earn more than $100 daily promoting clickbank products and you dont need to spend the whole day on you system maybe just 2 hours of daily work which depends on how commited you are to make money online withou stress. i will share my six best methods on how to make money on clickbank.

mybizideas.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn From Clickbank by queendoreez(f): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thank you OP.
Re: How To Earn From Clickbank by XtraIncomeXpert(m): 5:42am On Feb 18, 2016
will waiting for how you on how you really break this down...
Re: How To Earn From Clickbank by Harmony222(m): 4:34pm On Mar 13, 2016
abi20:
Its not new that clickbank and paypal has not yet accepted Nigerians on their platforms because of scam related activites performed by many Nigerians.

Clickbank is the best platform for affiliate marketing as you can earn from 50%-75% commissions per sale depending on the product you are promoting while paypal is the fastest and easiest way to receive money online.

Clickbank is one of the best methods to make money online in Nigeria if you promote your affiliate links wisely. in order to make money online with clickbank, you must sign up first and activate your account. The good thing is you dont need to wait in order for your clickbank account to be activated unlike other affiliate marketing platforms.

Follow these steps to sign up for clickbank today

Go to clickbank.com
Choose USA when signing up because Americans buy online freely and easily
3. Go to fakenamegenerator.com and get a USA address and use it on the sign up form and remember to use your real name and email address instead of the fake name generated
4. After sign up, go to settings and to payment information.
5. Change the minimum withdrawal amount to $1000000
6. Apply for Payoneer card( you must have a valid means of identification in order to get this)

This is the easiest way to sign up for clickbank freely without hiding your Ip address or using a static vpn. In
my next post i will teach you how to use youtube and twitter to make money on clickbank.

The truth is you can earn more than $100 daily promoting clickbank products and you dont need to spend the whole day on you system maybe just 2 hours of daily work which depends on how commited you are to make money online withou stress. i will share my six best methods on how to make money on clickbank.

mybizideas.com

waiting on ur update

(1) (Reply)

FG Launches N10bn Youth Entrepreneurship Support Programme / Cost Of Setting Up A Small Computer Business Center / What Will Happen To Bulk Sms With The NCC DO-NOT-DISTURB POLICY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.