Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria (6181 Views)

Claim Your Own $200 From This Cryptocurrency / Want To Make Your First 5million Naira From Clickbank? See This Faqs Now / How To Make Your First $100 From Clickbank Using 3 Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by jcodez(m): 4:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hello Guys,

Today i am going share my success story with clickbank and my new strategy i use on clickbank to earn over $200 everyday and guess what it's going to be absolutely free. I don't need your money for anything am a regular entrepreneur in Nigeria that will would like to give others and all the unemployed youth in Nigeria the opportunity to elevate themselves. We cant keep waiting for jobs and our Government to do things for us when there is limitless opportunity out there. All it takes is hardwork and zeal. To cut the long story short i have attached a screenshot from my clickbank earnings and i will be back later to continue with the class. So invite your friends, family everybody you can to get in here cus this is a one in a lifetime opportunity. If possible contact the admin to take this post to the frontpage cus i want to get as many people as i can before i proceed. If interested just comment below

Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Go on
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
Subscribed!
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by ibizgirl(f): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
Following
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by overdrive(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Let's go!
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Dexpro: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Biko kontinu
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Tohpeh(m): 5:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jcodez
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by hadeytee: 5:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Go on pls
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by bemyguest(f): 6:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Info pls
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by aralomo1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Cool. 9ce One @op.
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by aralomo1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
9ce One @op wink.
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by blessme105: 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Can't you all see that this picture he attached is an edited picture? At times I wonder why people lie to sway the masses (just like importexper.t came the other day to give us the sweet lie though I fell for the scam but I am now wise).

I will soon upload my newly opened clickbank account details for you guys to compare the pictures. There is a motive behind this thread. Well what is my own this is actually what people wanna hear (making big money) and they will eventually fall prey at the end and start shouting wide.

1. Picture no 1 displayed my own earning dashboard that I newly opened.

2. Picture no 2 displayed OP earning dashboard. I don't know how he came about that sha

There are so many of those pictures like the one OP just uploaded on the Internet. Just go to Google type clickbank and choose picture alternatives (you will see many of them, all trying to scam people of their hard earned money). Probably OP downloaded one of it and make it his own (or how else can he explain the Jan date instead of April date on his dashboard if not downloaded? ) because your recent earnings should top the table not old earnings. Oh! He said screenshot of his earnings on clickbank, but why was it edited with red lines and "clickbank 2017" written on it? Or does he mean screenshot of his edited earnings?

I will make sure I keep exposing and frustrating all you people efforts to scam your fellow Nigerians (just like I frustrated importexper.t until he called me to beg)

The only two people I trusted (though I am still suspecting them are bobowaja and byyron). If I see any of their fuckups. I will expose them too. These are their threads bellow, you guys can follow it and learn the rope there:

https://www.nairaland.com/3714080/free--tutorial-class

https://www.nairaland.com/3674080/affiliate-online-marketing-secrets-revealed

OP, I would have loved to follow this your thread so that maybe I can gain some few things too, but I am greatly disappointed that you started your first post with a "bad and BIG lie"

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by greenalwaz: 9:17am On Apr 23, 2017
blessme105:
Can't you all see that this picture he attached is an edited picture? At times I wonder why people lie to sway the masses (just like importexper.t came the other day to give us the sweet lie though I fell for the scam but I am now wise).

I will soon upload my newly opened clickbank account details for you guys to compare the pictures. There is a motive behind this thread. Well what is my own this is actually what people wanna hear (making big money) and they will eventually fall prey at the end and start shouting wide.

2. Picture no 2 displayed OP earning dashboard. I don't know how he came about that sha

There are so many of those pictures like the one OP just uploaded on the Internet. Just go to Google type clickbank and choose picture alternatives (you will see many of them, all trying to scam people of their hard earned money). Probably OP downloaded one of it and make it his own (or how else can he explain the Jan date instead of April date on his dashboard if not downloaded? ) because your recent earnings should top the table not old earnings. Oh! He said screenshot of his earnings on clickbank, but why was it edited with red lines and "clickbank 2017" written on it? Or does he mean screenshot of his edited earnings?

I will make sure I keep exposing and frustrating all you people efforts to scam your fellow Nigerians (just like I frustrated importexper.t until he called me to beg)

The only two people I trusted (though I am still suspecting them are bobowaja and byyron). If I see any of their fuckups. I will expose them too. These are their threads bellow, you guys can follow it and learn the rope there:

OP, I would have loved to follow this your thread so that maybe I can gain some few things too, but I am greatly disappointed that you started your first post with a "bad and BIG lie"
Good that we have someone watching our back on ds forum esp. blessme105,but permit me to say ds is not enough considering the fact that can proffer better solution. I got pissed off when you made mention of ds dudes.. byrron and bobowaja, very insultive to b saying you are still suspecting them ,have you contributed a 1/4 of wat they have done on ds forum to reduce unemployment rate..Like your write-up suggested it shows u know something about affiliate marketing and how many have you impacted instead of hoarding that information to urself but d two guys that are doing it wholeheartedly u are saying u are still suspecting them. Absolute crap!!!

7 Likes

Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2017
greenalwaz:
Good that we have someone watching our back on ds forum esp. blessme105,but permit me to say ds is not enough considering the fact that can proffer better solution. I got pissed off when you made mention of ds dudes.. byrron and bobowaja, very insultive to b saying you are still suspecting them ,have you contributed a 1/4 of wat they have done on ds forum to reduce unemployment rate..Like your write-up suggested it shows u know something about affiliate marketing and how many have you impacted instead of hoarding that information to urself but d two guys that are doing it wholeheartedly u are saying u are still suspecting them. Absolute crap!!!

I agree with your point. The dude's perspective was making sense until he mentioned he is suspecting those two guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Been a suspect doesn't necessarily mean conviction, perhaps a caveat emptor would have been better to the two ogas above me.
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Do mind all this fake people!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by stevecantrell: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
blessme105:

Nice one.....this place is full of useless jokers.

Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by blessme105: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
@ stevecantrell, Rolly83, uruba23, wellman56, greenalwaz, before you guys will carry me to the slaughter house, I don't mean to insult bobowaja and byyron. In fact those two guys are really trying their best to liberate youths. I just said suspecting because on this business Forum most people I have met are all trying to scam. Those two guys: bobowaja and byyron are rare gifts to humanity especially to Nigerians.

I hope am free now free the hangman..... cheesy wink
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by stevecantrell: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
blessme105:
@ stevecantrell, Rolly83, uruba23, wellman56, greenalwaz, before you guys will carry me to the slaughter house, I don't mean to insult bobowaja and byyron. In fact those two guys are really trying their best to liberate youths. I just said suspecting because on this business Forum most people I have met are all trying to scam. Those two guys: bobowaja and byyron are rare gifts to humanity especially to Nigerians.

Keep exposing their dud schemes here... u got my support.
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=blessme105 post=55839087]@ stevecantrell, Rolly83, uruba23, wellman56, greenalwaz, before you guys will carry me to the slaughter house, I don't mean to insult bobowaja and byyron. In fact those two guys are really trying their best to liberate youths. I just said suspecting because on this business Forum most people I have met are all trying to scam. Those two guys: bobowaja and byyron are rare gifts to humanity especially to Nigerians.

I hope am free now free the hangman..... cheesy wink[/quote

Show me proof na
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
blessme105:

Got it. Cool man.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by kristian98(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
blessme105:

Hahah importexpert see your life. I thought as much you are a scam. He called me but when i was having my private time so i didnt really have his time
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by kristian98(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
blessme105:

Bro i appreciate you. But can you tell us how you made it on affiliate marketing? I would like to learn a little frOm you
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by importexpert(m): 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
kristian98:

H

please take time to read the post you quote before you start your baseless accusations.
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
blessme105:

Lol I am on your side o,so you don't get misjudged
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by kristian98(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
importexpert:

please take time to read the post you quote before you start your baseless accusations.
Who is this thief now?? I can see your gimmick to scam people on nairaland is already failing you so badly. Now i hope you will find a legitimate way of feeding that spammy mouth of yours. You are a disgrace. You claim you make millions from affiliate marketing but you are dying to sell 2k ebook. grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Fedric(m): 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
so this import still dey this forum?
don't worry i will upload your ebook for free. scrap
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by Shakitibob0: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fedric:
so this import still dey this forum?

don't worry i will upload your ebook for free. scrap
lol
Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by yandevboy: 4:24am On Apr 24, 2017
jcodez:
Hello Guys,

Today i am going share my success story with clickbank and my new strategy i use on clickbank to earn over $200 everyday and guess what it's going to be absolutely free. I don't need your money for anything am a regular entrepreneur in Nigeria that will would like to give others and all the unemployed youth in Nigeria the opportunity to elevate themselves. We cant keep waiting for jobs and our Government to do things for us when there is limitless opportunity out there. All it takes is hardwork and zeal. To cut the long story short i have attached a screenshot from my clickbank earnings and i will be back later to continue with the class. So invite your friends, family everybody you can to get in here cus this is a one in a lifetime opportunity. If possible contact the admin to take this post to the frontpage cus i want to get as many people as i can before i proceed. If interested just comment below

Go on Op,

Your tutorial will determine how I will address you

1 Like

Re: How I Make Over $200 From Clickbank Everyday In Nigeria by andaxon: 6:09am On Apr 24, 2017
blessme105:

God bless bobowaja and button.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Dropshipping With Jumia Or Jiji and make N50k monthly guaranteed / I Need To Buy New Air Compressor Urgently / Enough Of I Need Idea Or Money For Investment: Lets Invest Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.