Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,994 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court (1133 Views)

My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by dre11(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
"My husband rape and constantly beat me," wife told an Orile-Agege Customary Court and prayed for her 10-year-old marriage to be dissolved. The petitioner, Mrs Temitope Salaudeen, 32, a trader, who resides at 2, CAC St., Agege, a suburb of Lagos, pleaded with the court to dissolve her marriage over alleged rape, battery and threat to her life.

She told the court that her husband is a wife beater and treats her like a slave. ``My husband rapes me anytime he feels like having sex and does not care about my feelings or my emotions. ``He sold some of my jewelries without my consent and steals my money at will," she added.

Temitope said that the greatest mistake she had made in life was getting married to her husband Alilu Saludeen. ``I ran away from the house sometime in November 2015 with my children because if I continue living with him, he might beat me to death one day," she said.

The mother of two, aged 3 and 6 years, pleaded with the court to dissolve the union and grant her custody of her children.

However, her husband, Alilu, 39, a building contractor, denied all the allegations.

``I have not beaten her before, she starved me of sex for one and half years despite the fact that we were living in the same house.

``She hides her phone from me and I did not sell her jewelries neither did I steal her money," he said.

He told the court that he was still in love with his wife and not ready for dissolution of the marriage. The Court President, Dr Kayode Whenu told the couple to maintain the peace and adjourned the case till Feb. 23 for further hearing.

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/02/divorce-my-husband-constantly-rapes-beats-me-wife-tells-court/

lalasticlala
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by psucc(m): 7:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
My husband raped me.
Pls I need a definition of the word rape and how it is applied in marriage.
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by Islie: 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
psucc:
My husband raped me.

maybe the guy doesn't pre-intimacy before trusting on her......

just like how some guys describe how dey punk ashawo
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by greatness22(m): 7:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
If i comment now, somebody will send EFCC after me.
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by gidjah(m): 8:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Not a good attitude pls
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by kennyman2000(m): 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by peacengine(m): 9:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
The man must be a learner
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by jashar(f): 11:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
Na wa oooo..... dre, where do you usually get all these morbid marital woes?

Kai
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by jashar(f): 11:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
psucc:
My husband raped me.

Marital rape is real. When the woman doesn't give consent, then it's rape.

For women, s.ex is very emotional, for her not to have a say when any sexual activity takes place is very dehumanising. Yes, even in marriage.

I know some people will come and start saying;'her body is not her own'. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by raumdeuter: 11:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
The moment I saw the headline, I knew money issue go involve
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by Dyt(f): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2016
raumdeuter:
The moment I saw the headline, I knew money issue go involve

Dayoooooooo
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by raumdeuter: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Dyt:
Dayoooooooo

Idayaaaaaaaaaa. Yaya kwanabiu?
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by Dyt(f): 12:07am On Feb 18, 2016
raumdeuter:

Idayaaaaaaaaaa. Yaya kwanabiu?

Ede wo niyen
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by raumdeuter: 1:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Dyt:

Ede wo niyen

Mo so wipe e ku ojo meta
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by ijustdey: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2016
``I have not beaten her before, she starved me of sex for one and half years despite the fact that we were living in the same house.

I guess because she did starved you of sex that why you decided to punish her by ràpeundecided

just trying to rationalised the reasons for such actions

1 Like

Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
If i comment now, somebody will send EFCC after me.
oya spillll
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Wetin we no go hear 4 marriage self.
You guys are not encouraging us o
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by greatness22(m): 7:43am On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
oya spillll
Sorry dear, i don't have N400million for bail, and i also don't want to start growing white beards. *am too young for that*
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 18, 2016
psucc:
My husband raped me.

Yes! Marital rape is real. Some men can't control their 3rd leg and when that one raises it's ugly head, men will just wanna release the 'sh!t' inside it without putting d woman's emotion/mood in place. Romance must be applied!!!
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 18, 2016
greatness22:
Sorry dear, i don't have N400million for bail, and i also don't want to start growing white beards. *am too young for that*
kikikiki grin
Me too dey njoy my ban, nobody to bail me cheesy
Re: My Husband Constantly Rapes, Beats Me – Wife Tells Court by greatness22(m): 7:46am On Feb 18, 2016
Nikita1:
kikikiki grin Me too dey njoy my ban, nobody to bail me cheesy
Are u for real?

(1) (Reply)

An Encounter With A Stranger / Confused Man : Man Abandons Wife, Marries Mother-in-law / 10 Reasons Why You Should Never Marry Or Date A Wailer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.