Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,114 members, 7,860,028 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef (53222 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video / Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Hakeem3(m): 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Forget this Igbo Boiz Abeg..! Their business brain too much .. Them jus hyping.. Probably they Wana release a new song or somtin.. It's the new trend of getting noticed by this celebrities..
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by munas: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
magicminister:
Ever since the P-square brothers got married, its been one trouble after the other.
Some women will bring blessing to your life while others will bring kata-kata.

Anyway, i always advise guys not to get married till they have helped everyone in their family (nuclear family) to stand firm.
I have a friend that got married as soon as he made some millions. His mom is still living in the ghetto, his brother is still unemployed, his sister is still under-employed.

Thats the worst advice i have ever heard...

Wait till you help everybody to stand firm before you start your own family?
Thats a huge joke.

So the guy you know who got married should have made sure his mother is living in luxury apartment and help get his brother to get a job before he gets married abi?
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by dstar01(m): 8:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
vosquare:
I pray for no break up

''This is where I belong and this is where I stand.......you do music in the studio, not in social media, you have family issues, you discuss that in close doors, not in social media ..... Family is family, blood is blood .... If you don't do family business, then who am I to you?''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB5b3P3xvvb/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare

Lobatan! Mature comment from Paul
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by newheartub(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
blesoh:
I don't know why I like this Paul, very quiet and talented
which one among them is peter
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Boss13: 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2016
I think their career is coming to an end and they need to revive it
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2016
Last2comment:
Hope it won't be a publicity stunt.
psquare may scatter this time i fear since paul doesn't concur with peter

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2016
newheartub:
the one with low cut is peter, the other one with dread lock is paul
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by skedemi(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
nawa oo.....I just love dz guy since inception of Psquare
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by redcliff: 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
magicminister:
Ever since the P-square brothers got married, its been one trouble after the other.

Anyway, i always advise guys not to get married till they have helped everyone in their family (nuclear family) to stand firm.
I have a friend that got married as soon as he made some millions. His mom is still living in the ghetto, his brother is still unemployed, his sister is still under-employed.

I kinda agree with you on that highlighted text but its not applicable to everyone. Some women would lock the guy especially if he is the bread winner. Sometimes with jazz sometimes with puushie power. But if any man knows he would be like that, then its adviceable to help the family first bfre getting married
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by redcliff: 8:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
Boss13:
I think their career is coming to an end and they need to revive it

Until p square stop releasing songs, their fame still remains. No matter what. These brothers cannot do wrong. They may not make it individually but as psquare, they have been forever hot.. right from 2003.. no be beans man!!!
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
waterhouse071:
We are not interested in your family issues. We are more concerned about Nigeria's economy, because $1 may exchange for #400 before the end of this month.

that means we should buy dollas before month's end
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Dirkcoyt: 8:52pm On Feb 17, 2016
francescainnoce:
Not a bad response if you ask me.
From my observation, I think that Peter of psquare have inferiority complex issue: it's either it has always being there or he just grew into it. However or whichever social media shouldn't be your last result: more like trying to embarrass your brother publicly for wealth and what not.
One thing with family business is "never start it at all" if at all you want to, never make one of you a manager or director instead let their be BOARD OF DIRECTORS..

Did you know I actually learnt something from the words you posted in caps lock? Thank young lady, I appreciate for the subtle relay of info.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Liljeez(m): 8:55pm On Feb 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
P square.. Abeg ooo! I still love you guys! @ my number 1 celebrity sweerie potato cheesy grin

smiley
y na....so wat am i to u den??
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2016
na so so "Paul is so matured..I like Paul..etc" I jxt dey see...
i wonder wetin una go talk wen Paul do something stupid.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Reference(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
....There are two black birds sitting on the wall. One named Peter, one named Paul....

...Jude....

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Frankiss44(m): 8:58pm On Feb 17, 2016
weselomo:
Paul would have sound more mature if he didn't back any of the party involved

He didn't back any of them.. In fact, he just addressed the Bleep up of the only one that has been ranting all along.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Liljeez(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nwaisuochi:
He is a true son of his father. Bood is blood,you can't choose to side your wife (whom you may divorce tomorrow or who may even poison you ) over your own blood. I love my wife but she should be a uniting factor rather than a source of discord.[/color]

[color=#990000]ordinary colour u dont even know how to put it
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by JAHseal: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2016
Paul 'the matured' square... #truth !
There is NO SUBSTITUTE to ur family/blood,
Peter 'the immature' square... #getthat !
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by newheartub(m): 9:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
the one with low cut is peter, the other one with dread lock is paul
thanks
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by ameboismyhobby(f): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2016
Nice one. Av always preferred dis one sef. Evritin is social media, so immature. Someone u av bin wit for years. Jst knew dat guy was nt so mature nd dat explains y he is always gyming so as to look like a man since he doesn't tink like one.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
Beef is when you need two gats to go to sleep/ Beef is when your moms ain't safe up in the streets/ Beef is when I see you, guaranted you'd be in ICU...

thefakestan:
What's beef?

ThefakeStan
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by ifoundmyperfect: 9:06pm On Feb 17, 2016
sexybaby22:
in essence he is saying he supports jude over his twin brother

More like he is choosing to remain in the family and not breakaway... Family is Family!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by maxwell767(m): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
vosquare:
I pray for no break up

''This is where I belong and this is where I stand.......you do music in the studio, not in social media, you have family issues, you discuss that in close doors, not in social media ..... Family is family, blood is blood .... If you don't do family business, then who am I to you?''

https://www.instagram.com/p/BB5b3P3xvvb/?taken-by=rudeboypsquare
undecided I jst dnt know the problem with all this celebrities.... When they start making money they won't tell us or share some money.... But when they have beefs/troubles they start disturbing our social media with their uncultured attitudes..... What has this got to do with the situation in this country?? Abeg make I see better thing joor undecided undecided
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by blesoh(f): 9:10pm On Feb 17, 2016
newheartub:
The dancer
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by sheyishay: 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
Thats the reasonable and only talented one among the duo speaking.Paul na you biko.You are like the typical italians who dont joke with family.nice one Paul.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
ifoundmyperfect:

More like he is choosing to remain in the family and not breakaway... Family is Family!

This is more than family. He shouldnt have picked a side at least in public. This is his blood and dna to an extent.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
Paul should know better than taking sides against his twin in public. I don't respect his comment. Silence woulda been better

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Amberon: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
what is your point? why blame women for the immaturity of men? did you see any woman's name in this?
magicminister:

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2016
Truth be told, since that peter guy married that old cargo em head no correct again grin grin. With every indications, it's obvious that his wife manipulates him against his brothers. Peter remember that when the chips are down, you will only have your brothers to run to. Blood is blood bro, use your head.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by magicminister: 9:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
Zellie:
so its their wives that's causing these problems, how do you people even think undecided

read the post again.
i didn't even insinuate that the wives are the problem.
its common sense knowledge that when a man gets married, his bond with his siblings/first family reduces.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by bayonino: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2016
waterhouse071:
We are not interested in your family issues. We are more concerned about Nigeria's economy, because $1 may exchange for #400 before the end of this month.
dont mind the jobless youths carrying rich people matter 4 dere head.
Re: Paul Okoye Reacts To The Peter-Jude Beef by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
pinkycute:
grin grin grin

My dear I use to have dsame thought with you oooooo, not until I see this thread. I love Peter before, but his attitude now, is making me wonder angry cry undecided

Trap princess lol. Watchu know about the trap?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adenike Adeleke: Senator Ademola Adeleke's Daughter & Davido's Cousin (Photos) / Nuella And Tchidi Chikere's Court Wedding In Pictures / Hushpuppi Begs For Money From His Friends..says He Is A 'Beggar' By Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.