Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,303 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland (1323 Views)

I Got A Job Through Nairaland. / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland / I Got A Job Today Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland by Eeyore(m): 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2006
Sometime in August, this year, through this site, I got to know that FCMB was recruiting. I duly applied, wrote the test, went for the interview and was successful. I got my offer letter on the 18th of October after spending 2mths at the training school & have since resumed. I give God the glory, and thank Nairalanders for being such wonderful people.
To others who are still searching, keep the faith and your dawn will surely come too.

The bank will commence another round of recruitment exercise soon.I will keep y'all posted.

I'm outta here.
Re: I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland by Waleade2(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2006
Big congratulations goes to you. I want to tell u, it is not by your power nor your wisdom.It is GOD grace. Keep telling the forum about the next recruitment exercises so that people will be benefitted from u ,too. Once again Congrats,
Re: I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland by lovito(f): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2006
Congratulations!!!
Re: I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland by makisluv(f): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2006
My Congratulation, plz do inform us when they will conduct the next exercise. i was invited for the first test but i missed it because i had an accident then.
Re: I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland by makisluv(f): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2006
my dear congratulation!
Re: I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland by slimy(f): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2006
Big Congratulations to you. PLs, keep us posted when the recruitment exercise starts.
Re: I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland by ogra2k2(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2006
congrats to you, Give God all the glory. Cheers
Re: I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland by Nikegenius(f): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2006
makisluv , sorry for the accident. Hope it was not too bad.
Wish you better recovery.
And to the guy with the job, congrats.
Re: I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland by Ccomputers(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2009
Nairaland is like a home, country , sister and brother to every one.

God will richly bless Seun for this good works and forgive him his sins if any or if still.

In everything you do Nigerians pls make sure you have skil in one thing or the other.

if its wealdding or sowing or mechanic or any internet skilled job cos very soon all of this employment job will fail and there will be massive salary cut soon.

The end time is here God , heaven, hell and Satan is real.

Thanks a lot Nigerians
Re: I Got A Job With Fcmb Through Nairaland by teamman(m): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2009
congrats

(1) (Reply)

P&g Problem Solving Test. / Bank Phb Test This Morning / Irs Airline Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.