Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It (3003 Views)

NBC Fines Radio Station For Playing Falz's This Is Nigeria / What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? / 200 People Call Radio Station For Missing Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 10:50pm On Feb 17, 2016
JoeCutie:
Brila is everywhere. It's the only sports radio (recognized) in Nigeria.
Ok. Now I see; though, they are not in Delta State.
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by AlienStar: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2016
'Cause it's interesting and u got to learn one or two things from there. Nothing much sha, just people with problems in rltship seeking for counselling. No i haven't
JoeCutie:
Lol. Why? What happens then? Do you also call in to the show? grin
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by JoeCutie(m): 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
AlienStar:
'Cause it's interesting and u got to learn one or two things from there. Nothing much sha, just people with problems in rltship seeking for counselling. No i haven't
Are you going to be a part of it too? Call me up let's dive in together. grin
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by AlienStar: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lol
JoeCutie:
Are you going to be a part of it too? Call me up let's dive in together. grin
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by osesology(m): 12:08am On Feb 18, 2016
Rapmoney:
Chai! See Cosmo fan! cheesy
Guy, we many o! cosmo rocked the airwaves back then. Even me wey dey for Edo state dey feel dem die back then. It's such a pity they are nomore

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2016
osesology:

Guy, we many o! cosmo rocked the airwaves back then. Even me wey dey for Edo state dey feel dem die back then. It's such a pity they are nomore
Such a pity it was closed down because of politics!
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by fabfunmi(f): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
lagos....COOL FM 96.9.ur number 1hit music station
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by ExplicitContent: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rapmoney:
I remember the days of Cosmo FM in Enugu...I can't forget Wanita, Cleopatra, Chucks the Spaceman, Dj Deffest Jeff, Ogus Baba and many more! cheesy

DJ Blackship cheesy
Friday night House party!
Early morning sports show.
Kai, memories

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Hayan Ft. Bella Shmurda, Hotkid – My Mother Calling / Sym19 - Today Na Today Ft Don Coleone ( Hot Single ) / List Of Radio Stations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.