Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,370 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It (2980 Views)

NBC Fines Radio Station For Playing Falz's This Is Nigeria / What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? / 200 People Call Radio Station For Missing Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 8:13pm On Feb 17, 2016
Now, what's that radio station you are just so hooked up to? It could be in the areas of news, sports, entertainment or the swaggz of the presenters cheesy

Mine: I'm from Delta State...

Crown FM 89.9 Warri
Kpoko FM 100.5 Warri (bomb!!!)
Rize FM 106.7 Ogunu

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by AlienStar: 8:16pm On Feb 17, 2016
Anambra State sapientia 95.3fm

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Anambra State
sapientia 95.3fm
I have heard of it. I guess they are good! cheesy cool
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by rotexteymie(f): 8:24pm On Feb 17, 2016
Kwara state - Unilorin fm
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by DankemzI(m): 8:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Akwa Ibom
Atlantic fm 104.5
Magic Fm
Planet Fm
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by osesology(m): 8:27pm On Feb 17, 2016
I rep Benin city and my best stations over here are:
1. Vibes Fm
2. Ku fm (24hrs baby)
3: And, of course, Rythm fm (the only station where ``facing the music'' is a pleasure).
then comes the rest!
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by AlienStar: 8:30pm On Feb 17, 2016
Mehn that station is sth else. u better relocate, lol.
Rapmoney:
I have heard of it. I guess they are good! cheesy cool
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lagos state, listed as follows: Cool fm Faaji fm Radio lagos Intercontinental fm Inspirational fm Top radio Raypower wazobia fm.. To mention a few

Ilorin: Royal fm Midland fm
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Mehn that station is sth else. u better relocate, lol.
I dey tell you! Laffing@relocating! grin
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2016
airmirthd1:
Lagos state, listed as follows:
Cool fm
Faaji fm
Radio lagos
Intercontinental fm
Inspirational fm
Top radio
Raypower
wazobia fm.. To mention a few

Ilorin:
Royal fm
Midland fm

Lagos has so many private radio stations. Midland and Royal at Ilorin should be recent. I was in Ilorin in 2009 and they had only Okin FM and the state-owned Kwara Radio.
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 8:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
DankemzI:
Akwa Ibom
Atlantic fm 104.5
Magic Fm
Planet Fm
There is also a Magic FM in Umuhia, in Abia State, though it was recently opened.
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by AlienStar: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
Hehehe
Rapmoney:
I dey tell you! Laffing@relocating! grin
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2016
DELTA STATE
* DELSU-FM
* CROWN FM
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by darkenkach(m): 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2016
In Enugu, dream fm and others..
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 9:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:
DELTA STATE

* DELSU-FM

* CROWN FM
Guy, na lie!!! grin Nobody knows Delsu FM...dat na campus radio station nah grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 9:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
darkenkach:
In Enugu, dream fm and others..
I remember the days of Cosmo FM in Enugu...I can't forget Wanita, Cleopatra, Chucks the Spaceman, Dj Deffest Jeff, Ogus Baba and many more! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Guy, na lie!!! grin Nobody knows Delsu FM...dat na campus radio station nah grin
Shuu! Na u get my listening spirit? I dey ABK presently sha

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by JoeCutie(m): 9:47pm On Feb 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Anambra State
sapientia 95.3fm
Then you must be acquainted with the voice of the one and only 'Huge Man'. smiley
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by AlienStar: 9:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
Yea buh Freshman J.N is my favorite voice.
JoeCutie:
Then you must be acquainted with the voice of the one and only 'Huge Man'. smiley
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by JoeCutie(m): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Yea buh Freshman J.N is my favorite voice.
Freshman? I'm not sure if I'm familiar with that name though.

I listen to BrilaFm most times. Dream fm, Enugu, too
. smiley
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2016
ALKARULEZZ:

Shuu! Na u get my listening spirit? I dey ABK presently sha
Guy, I dey feel you! cheesy ABK things!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Sunny360: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
I remember the days of Cosmo FM in Enugu...I can't forget Wanita, Cleopatra, Chucks the Spaceman, Dj Deffest Jeff, Ogus Baba and many more! cheesy
So you were so much into Cosmo FM as I was?!
So disheartening they're no more.
My uncle actually said he's been 'discouraged' from listening to Radio Stations after the former's closure. So bad.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by AlienStar: 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2016
Ah! Freshie is a household name there.

The only name I know in brilla is Kachi- and she is a sis. to my sec. sch. gal.
JoeCutie:

. smiley
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by AlienStar: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2016
Disheartening is an understatement. Tho I was a bit younger then buh i was so much in love with that station.
Sunny360:

My uncle actually said he's been 'discouraged' from listening to Radio Stations after the former's closure. So bad.
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2016
Sunny360:

You don't know how I miss that radio station. I still remember Dj FX2! I know I didn't sleep so many nights because of Cleopatra's midnight programme, 'Lean On Me' cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Disheartening is an understatement. Tho I was a bit younger then buh i was so much in love with that station.
Chai! See Cosmo fan! cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by AlienStar: 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
Lol
Rapmoney:
Chai! See Cosmo fan! cheesy
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by JoeCutie(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Ah! Freshie is a household name there.

The only name I know in brilla is Kachi- and she is a sis. to my sec. sch. gal.
Maybe I'll pay attention henceforth.
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by Rapmoney(m): 10:37pm On Feb 17, 2016
JoeCutie:

. smiley
Who owns Brilia FM? Seems they are scattered everywhere
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by AlienStar: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
Esp. to the love-zone on thursdays
JoeCutie:
Maybe I'll pay attention henceforth.
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by JoeCutie(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
Rapmoney:
Who owns Brilia FM? Seems they are scattered everywhere
Brila is everywhere. It's the only sports radio (recognized) in Nigeria.
Re: Tell Us Your State And The Radio Station Rocking It by JoeCutie(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2016
AlienStar:
Esp. to the love-zone on thursdays
Lol. Why? What happens then? Do you also call in to the show? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Youngboy Never Broke Again - TO MY LOWEST / DOWNLOAD MP3: Jack Harlow - Way Out Ft. Big Sean / I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.