Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here (26586 Views)

Do You Actually Believe In The Existence Of Witches And Wizards? / The Issue Of Witches/wizards/and Emere That You Did Not Know About / Witches And What They Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 12:51am On Jul 12, 2009
Kelvinj:

Hey baby hw[s][/s] sori oo. Waz tinkn itz a datin forum, bt i be cultist if fit cum d meetn? Bt pat na waa 4 u no tell say u be winch make i b ur wizard.

Kelvin abi wetin be ur name, I sorri 4 u well well!!! u pursue woman come forum 4 witches and wizards come dey lie say u tink say na dating forum! Anyway, u ar not far from d truth, na datin forum, for certified witches and wizards. and dont try to flaunt any yeye cult membership, we no say all those so called cults on campuses  ar all glorified criminal gangs, only a few ancient societies have preserved undiluted, the exalted art and practice of witchcraft and wizardry in its PURE FORM, and no be 4 campuses dem dey.
If I see u for dat meeting peren dat means say our ITEM 7 go increase.

Meanwhile, to all the certified witches and wizards in the house, its almost time 4 the meeting, make we begin mobilise: tongue tongue tongue

LAWORIWOJIWOooooo!!!
LAWORIWOJIWOoooooooooo!!!
LAWORIWOJIWOooooooooooo!!!
EYIN AJE AYE AT'ORUN,
AKOKO TI TO FUN IPADE!!!
AWON ANJONU TI DE!!!
AWON IRUNMOLE SI TI SOKALE
AWON EBORA ATI IWIN SI TI JADE PELU!!!
OYA, AKOKO TI TO, OJO N LO.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by eyonigger(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2009
ahahahahhahaahah, hehehehehhehehee, eyonigger here, reading my signnature alone tells u whats up with this eyo. ;d what do we do mr pervert?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by patwhizkid(f): 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2009
We need more blood!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2009
eyonigger:

ahahahahhahaahah, hehehehehhehehee, eyonigger here, reading my signnature alone tells u whats up with this eyo. ;d what do we do mr pervert?

Adimu orisha,
u ar welcome to our fold
but, what ar u doing in vatican city?
I think u need to convince us u ar not a spy
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2009
patwhizkid:

We need more blood!

HAAAA!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
After drinking to near stupor overnite?
I begin fear u o !  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked mama oshoronga!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2009
Mr pervert, Pat, ElRazur, wey all of unna dey, abi unna dey get hangover after the all nite flexing?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by whiteroses(f): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2009
confession of a which: oooooooooo shocked aaaaaaaaaa shocked ooooooooo i am a which aje ni mi sugbon aje jesu nimi grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 12, 2009
whiteroses:

confession of a which: oooooooooo shocked aaaaaaaaaa shocked ooooooooo i am a which aje ni mi sugbon aje jesu nimi  grin

Opari!!! shocked shocked shocked
i don see orishirishi 4 NL which one be aje Jesu,
A beg aje l'aje n je (winch na winch)
grin grin shocked grin grin shocked grin grin shocked grin grin
welcome to our fold
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by eyonigger(m): 2:36am On Jul 13, 2009
k-aina:

Adimu orisha,
u ar welcome to our fold
but,  what ar u doing in vatican city? 
I think u need to convince us u ar not a spy

Ihuuhuhuhuu, hahahahhaha, I must tell from ur statement that ur a jambite in this wizardry realm.

Did u not know that Vatican city is where the secret of the highest occult cartel is located? I rest my case, further spewing would lead to something else.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by whiteroses(f): 11:05am On Jul 13, 2009
k-aina:

Opari!!! shocked shocked shocked
i don see orishirishi 4 NL which one be aje Jesu,
A beg aje l'aje n je (winch na winch)
grin grin shocked grin grin shocked grin grin shocked grin grin
welcome to our fold
being a witch is better than being an ogboni cos from your profile i see you are from igbo irunmole obviously you are an ogboni cultist i know you feel threatened but no worries i'm tatally harmless even though we are arch enemies grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 4:10pm On Jul 13, 2009
my fellow winches and winzards i greet una o,say i no come here for sometime,i being go china and brazil to import fresh blood for our annual meeting coming up soon,make una forgive me o wink
whiteroses:

being a witch is better than being an ogboni cos from your profile i see you are from igbo irunmole obviously you are an ogboni cultist i know you feel threatened but no worries i'm tatally harmless even though we are arch enemies grin
baby baby no worry yourself winch na winch,welcome to our kingdom
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2009
whiteroses:

wink wink wink I WILL FIRST CONGRATULATE U FOR MAKING A VERY GOOD OBSERVATION. only to those who have made the right use of the little given to them can more detailed explanations be given!!!
Only to such as these will I give deeper explanations as regards my origin smiley

It will be misleading for me to lay claim either to AJEhood, WIZARDRY, or OGBONIship, neither will I feel threatened nor should u entertain any fears in that regard. Also, we are NOT ARCH ENEMIES, for my origin and function lies above these realms.

SO I AM NOT A WITCH NOR AM I A WIZARD OR OGBONI!!!

So who am I and what am I doing in this forum?

Think of me more like an appropriate agent, vehicle, or emulsifier, that reduces the interfacial phenomenon between two diametrically opposed (or rather distinct) phases, allowing for an appropriate intercourse or incorporation (where and when necessary) between the two phases. (Much like a soap or other surface active agents allow for the incorporation of an OIL MILLIEU AND AN AQUEOUS MILLIEU.
In this particular instance, between the here and the hereafter, between the material world and the non material world, [or the beyond, often erroneously referred to as spiritual world, The real spiritual actually lies FAR FAR HIGHER].
As a result of my activities, heterogenous species like earthmen and ALUJANUS (or anjonus) may interrelate directly, a hitherto impossible phenomenon.
I also perform an oversight/regulatory function, and ensure that in all intra and interspecies relations, THE LAW OF KARMA is strictly observed, to ensure proper dispensation of JUSTICE.
My body is relatively young, but my spirit is old. I was last incarnated in prehistoric era, in the realm of ATLANTIS. My incarnation usually precedes major global catastrophic events that lasts a thousand years and ultimately usher in a new era/dispensation.

As per my address, IGBO IRUNMOLE, it is that transitional region between this world of matter, and the adjoining finer (shall we say ethereal?) realm, The lower parts extends into this world, and the most powerful of MEN often congregate here to fellowship, and receive tidings from the next realm (The beyond), via the upper part, THE UPPER IGBO IRUNMOLE which is solely in the next realm(ie. Not of this world). This experience is usually so vivid that it is almost as good as being THERE!!!.

Hmm I think for now, we can stop here, so that I don’t make your head swell.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by kaina1(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2009
U ar most welcome Chairman pervert. grin grin grin

Lady whiteroses here raised some rather interesting questions and observations, and I had to reveal my IDENTITY, albeit prematurely.

So how have been your travellings and sojourn thru d 4 corners of this earth?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2009
k-aina:

U ar most welcome Chairman pervert. grin grin grin

Lady whiteroses here raised some rather interesting questions and observations, and I had to reveal my IDENTITY, albeit prematurely.

So how have been your travellings and sojourn thru d 4 corners of this earth?
thank you jare my broda,my journey was ok,i had a real swell bloody time at brazil,their blod na helele,i would advice you to vist there one of these days grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
whiteroses:

confession of a which: oooooooooo shocked aaaaaaaaaa shocked ooooooooo i am a which aje ni mi sugbon aje jesu nimi grin
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm one our agents wey we plant for church and mosalasi{mosque} cry cry
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by tubabie(f): 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ goodass

d hood is growin wt goody, princesa (devil-in-prada) &  tubabie. our coven is at windsor castle. iya charlie is d olori-ebi. cum 1, cum all!

What's my name doing in your post angry shocked
Thunder fire your keyboard and phone to pieces!!! whichever one you used to post it
All you fake witches and lazy wizards are below me.
Am not joining na be force? cheesy
Windsor castle ko, onitsha night market ni
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2009
tubabie:

@ goodass

What's my name doing in your post angry shocked
Thunder fire your keyboard and phone to pieces!!! whichever one you used to post it
All you fake witches and lazy wizards are below me.
Am not joining na be force? cheesy
Windsor castle ko, onitsha night market ni
hmmmmmmmmmmmm,somebody dey take sytle beg to join our society,no worry you dont need to beg us to join us,we go study you well well before we consider you,as you be member of olumba olumba i no say you go be strong member very soon and blood go fit your mouth well well we go check you out tonight by 1a.m grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by nickybayo(f): 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2009
i'm new here

em em
i beg no vex oh, i dey fear make una no come eat me

i won join una
wetin be d requirement?
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sweetpie23: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2009
witches shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nezan(m): 4:46pm On Jul 13, 2009
May Jesus blood destroy all the witches and wizards on NairaLand. shocked shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sweetpie23: 4:48pm On Jul 13, 2009
i hope one of them wouldn't pass through my computer and eat me shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by galatico(m): 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2009
I bind you in the name of Jesus!!!
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by tubabie(f): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2009
PERVERT9:

hmmmmmmmmmmmm,somebody dey take sytle beg to join our society,no worry you dont need to beg us to join us,we go study you well well before we consider you,as you be member of olumba olumba i no say you go be strong member very soon and blood go fit your mouth well well we go check you out tonight by 1a.m grin
Mscheww!! I dont need you W-peeps' tricks to be relevant. All of you courting me pls leave me front!!!
I have the best deal with Jesus thanks!! cheesy
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by drossy(m): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2009
we the vampires fit join    grin our true blood "'bottled wine" dey outta stock!!!  embarassed
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Busta(f): 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2009
Witches and Wizards on NL?
Olounmaje!! embarassed
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by sweetpie23: 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2009
drossy:

we the vampires fit join grin our true blood "'bottled wine" dey outta stock!!! embarassed
who is the founder of this website? do something shocked shocked shocked
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by adekennis(m): 4:57pm On Jul 13, 2009
Does anyone has feather??i beg i wan fly go meeting to nyt embarassed
Iya min Oshoronga
Apani mayoda
Olokiki oru
Oshala n sholo
Osholo n shala
Olomi nile fi eje we
Afi imakumo bora
Mojuba oo!
I dey wait for person wey go gimme feather oo! cool tongue
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2009
nickybayo:

i'm new here

em em
i beg no vex oh, i dey fear make una no come eat me

i won join una
wetin be d requirement?
the most important requirement na your interest,after that no worry we go look for you and as i dey see you your mouth need blood grin
galatico:

I bind you in the name of Jesus!!!
na today,you don forget say your pastor and founder of your place of worship be our olori egbe grin
sweetpie23:

i hope one of them wouldn't pass through my computer and eat me shocked
you are too tiny for us to eat moreover yor blood no clean enough for our mouth
sweetpie23:

witches shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
na wetin abeg close your mouth jo you come dey do like say you dey new for our society
Nezan:

May Jesus blood destroy all the witches and wizards on NairaLand. shocked shocked
see your mouth,you no know say 85% of nairalanders be member?and you are about to be initiated very soon,we still dey screen your blood to see say you no get hiv/aids grin

1 Like

Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
Moderator pls remove irrelevant posts from this particular post. You do not need to label yourself a witch or wizard before you bring your spiritual knowledge to the fore front to help your fellow men and women that may be in darkness about what spiritual knowledge is all about. I am a christian but I can be able to help individuals that needs to know more on spiritual knowledge or may have spiritual problems. Let us not joke about this, bring your problems that may be witch and wizard related. There will be authentic lessons on exorcism, truth of existence, classifications of powers, application and absolution.
Wizards, witches, related individuals are free to ask their questions. I am very busy and may not address all cases but I can when I can.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by PERVERT9: 5:08pm On Jul 13, 2009
nobilia:

Moderator pls remove irrelevant posts from this particular post. You do not need to label yourself a witch or wizard before you bring your spiritual knowledge to the fore front to help your fellow men and women that may be in darkness about what spiritual knowledge is all about. I am a christian but I can be able to help individuals that needs to know more on spiritual knowledge or may have spiritual problems. Let us not joke about this, bring your problems that may be witch and wizard related. There will be authentic lessons on exorcism, truth of existence, classifications of powers, application and absolution.
Wizards, witches, related individuals are free to ask their questions. I am very busy and may not address all cases but I can when I can.
why should they remove people,s posts? you never hear of freedom of expression before?
sweetpie23:

abeg comot here you no read the topic before you enter?na so una go dey pretend say una dey holy and for night we no go find una for bed una don fly go do meeting tongue
Busta:

Witches and Wizards on NL?
Olounmaje!! embarassed
hmmmmmmmm sidon there dey form,we go jam for meeting tonight kiss
drossy:

we the vampires fit join grin our true blood "'bottled wine" dey outta stock!!! embarassed
welcome to our world grin
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by Busta(f): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2009
PERVERT9:

Phmmmmmmmm sidon there dey form,we go jam for meeting tonight kiss

No need to mince words with you . . . you name says it all.
Re: Witches And Wizards Let's Meet Here by drossy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2009
sweetpie23:

awwww, sweettypie is scared!!! grin, lol, shes gonna have nightmares, OF ME DEEP IN HER JUGULAR!!! grin tongue, (aafter she invites me in, and clears all dem garlic off her kitchen!!)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Queen Of CYON Lagos Archdiocese: Right For Churches To Organize Beauty Pageants? / Why Nigerians Die Young. / Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.