Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS (41410 Views)

Saraki Welcomes Buhari, Says: “president'll Resume With Greater Vigour" / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by KayceeClassic(m): 5:39am On Feb 18, 2016
aventura:
Do you know what the binis say of their monarch? Oba aye transfer. He doesnt leave his palace talkless the state except on important traditional functions. This nigga just dey fall him hand. I was so disappionted to see him slightly bend on greeting buhari.
Has anyone ever notice that Buhari does not shake with both hands or bend while greeting.
Has your dad ever given you a handshake with both hands?... I hope you concur thank you.
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Saraki is giving Ooni of Yorubaland an artwork of Ibo drummer and dancer. Guess where the art is going when Ooni gets back home? cheesy

Saraki is mumu. He should give an art that Ooni will be proud to decorate palace with.
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by donsheddy1(m): 6:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Arch1:
I love young and dynamic monarchs like : Oba Saheed Elegushi of Ajah, Lagos; Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi of Ife, Osun; and Emir Mohamed Sanusi of Kano. These are the kind of traditional leaders that we need
You mean High Thief Mohammed Sanusi ex CBN governor and his likes are what u need? Now I see why Nigeria is still going backward. Left to me I'll decree jungle justice on him.
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 18, 2016
aventura:
Do you know what the binis say of their monarch? Oba aye transfer. He doesnt leave his palace talkless the state except on important traditional functions. This nigga just dey fall him hand. I was so disappionted to see him slightly bend on greeting buhari.
Has anyone ever notice that Buhari does not shake with both hands or bend while greeting.
ever wondered why Benin as a city is ba

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by just2okworld(f): 6:43am On Feb 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
That Cant stop the Useless Saraki From going to Prison...
naxo ooo
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:06am On Feb 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
EVEN IF THE GUY IS A CRIMINAL, THEY WONT LET HIM GO TO PRISON HERE IN NIGERIA. YOU KNOW THE SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY WELL NA
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by bankyblue(m): 7:08am On Feb 18, 2016
aventura:

God bless, I thought I was the only one that notice that pix. Ooni really fall my hand for that pix.
Why bend for that duara dullard?
Is high time he get an elderly PA, who will teach him how actions and inaction of is behaviour could tarnish or be a stain on yoruba race o.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by KingTom(m): 7:12am On Feb 18, 2016
aventura:
he is 74 you wan make he break everything?
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by fatiuabdulmalik: 7:14am On Feb 18, 2016
ok, now i understand the purpose of ooni's visit to buhari and that of adeboye. i am afraid it marks the end sp cct trial!
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by bankyblue(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2016
kevinhipso666:
Hello every one i want to share my testimony on how i belong to Illuminati member, a friend of mine that always give me money…cos he was very rich, one day he said he is not going to give me fish that he is going to teach me how to fish, so i was very happy, i never new he was a member of Illuminati all my life will spend together! so i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now,i am now the one that give money out before it was heard, if you want to belong to us email us on { illuminatiricher666@gmail.com or +2348109756444

Crazy people everywhere.
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by Nicepoker(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Bukola
That is not how to prostrate my friend
Go and ask your family how you prostrate before the Ooni of Ife
Useless man
are u better than him?
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by iceadonis20(f): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2016
everyone be buying made in nigeria goods.......well its ghud news...visit www.exclusives.com.ng
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by Nicepoker(m): 7:30am On Feb 18, 2016
aventura:
slave and the master.
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by Lewisj(m): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2016
People should allow the Oba do things the way he wants. Am sure he is rich in both knowledge and wisdom and has reasons for the things he does. Stop comparing him and let him innovate his own style. Am a BINI, and u lots comparing him to the Oba of Bini, just wait and see how the crown prince of BINI will have his own reign, cos he is very different from his dad in every ways. Every body with their own. LET HIM BE. Peace to the Ooni

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by makabulchi(m): 8:02am On Feb 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Bros dey use #BuyMadeInNigeriaProducts cover face.
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by makabulchi(m): 8:04am On Feb 18, 2016
bankyblue:

Crazy people everywhere.
Illuminati using gmail,na so dem broke reach
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by Braintouch(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2016
Is the Ooni of Ife the highest king in Yoruba land?
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by omonnakoda: 8:33am On Feb 18, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Bukola

Useless man
That is what Ilorin people do besides he is Senate President The Senate President in his official capacity should onlyy bow to President and Vice President

.Aregbesola is yet to prostate for him neither did Tinubu
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by TS2(m): 8:39am On Feb 18, 2016
Braintouch:
Is the Ooni of Ife the highest king in Yoruba land?

Yup.
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by omonnakoda: 8:42am On Feb 18, 2016
leksbore:
Ooni just dey go greet everybody sha,,,,theybr d one meant to pay him a visit,,,,they will leave office in 4_8 years but him his own till death he will be the ooni of ife,,,,he shouldn't be lowering his status by paying visit any how.....Ooni of ife,,,,u
He is new to the throne and has to do this. I remember seeing a video of Governor Oyinlola prostrating for the old Ooni in London. Aregbesola won't do that because he installed this Ooni so some things have to be earned by the individual the office alone is not enough as Obama will tell you. In Africa age is important no matter what people say. The way they treat a 40 yea old Ooni is not the same as a 70 year old one.
The other thing is the old Ooni was an institution .The new one needs all the publicity he can get to achieve instant recognition in his own right

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by rahman25: 8:57am On Feb 18, 2016
Omenkata:
[s][/s]

not until Tinubu the bastard and Amaechi the thief rots in hades grin
Apparently u are very stupid. What has Tinubu got to do with this? How will you feel when someone younger than you call your father a bastard.
I can see that your parent did trained you but your very idiot self refused to listened and learn. #omoalejatijati
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by jaymichael(m): 10:26am On Feb 18, 2016
Arch1:
I love young and dynamic monarchs like : Oba Saheed Elegushi of Ajah, Lagos; Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi of Ife, Osun; and Emir Mohamed Sanusi of Kano. These are the kind of traditional leaders that we need
We Yorubas do say "Aruugbo Se oge ri" ~ "Even the Old were once youths"
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by Omenkata: 10:33am On Feb 18, 2016
[s]
rahman25:

Apparently u are very stupid. What has Tinubu got to do with this? How will you feel when someone younger than you call your father a bastard.
I can see that your parent did trained you but your very idiot self refused to listened and learn. #omoalejatijati
[/s]
Otu nne i
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by macof(m): 10:56am On Feb 18, 2016
Arch1:

Oba elegushi seems to be everyone's favorite Oba
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by playboy19(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2016
aventura:

Yea yea... He doesn't bend while greeting alright, until he met with Pastor Adeboye. Check his posture very well and edit your post yourself.
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by habsydiamond(m): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2016
With time I know people will start to believe in Made in Nigeria products. Let's move nigeria forward. It begins with you and I.
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by leksbore(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
aventura:
bro nice write up ooo,,,help me tell them. ,,,as a matter of fact I have never seen the picture of oga of Benin ,,,,,as a king u don't go around people seeing your face ,,,even in some Yoruba kingdom u can't look into their face they tell you before u enter the palace,,, late ooni of ife or the current alafin of Oyo said why kings are different from normal humans is that they can stay inside a room for one month without coming outside and seeing people but we normal humans can't do that ,,,I feel ooni should remain in his palace or he might loose his respect,,,,,Yoruba's are quick to downgrade
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by orisa37: 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
"Bo se ye kori re o Kabiyesi Oba Alayeluwa, Ekeji Orisa". May your Reigns be instructive, peaceful and successful.
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by Braintouch(m): 2:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
TS2:

Yup.
No wonder there has been so much news about him.
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by ibraz01: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
OgbeifunErom:
Bukola

Useless man
Plz show some respect, SP ABS is from the north central not from the west. So, that is how we prostrate for Emirs/Kings. Well, i can't blame u bcoz they say "Charity begins at home"
Re: Bukola Saraki Welcomes Ooni Of Ife,Gets Made In Nigeria Gift From Monarch. PICS by godwinkessi: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Thought he's ur party member?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Primaries: Saraki Congratulates Atiku / Shehu Sani Advises Obaseki: 'Return Not To Egypt Where Thee Art Called Obasek' / Tinubu Not More Than State Level APC Leader, Akeredolu Suggests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.