Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Good Christians Needed Here. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Christians Needed Here. (2431 Views)

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Were Are The Good Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by promisechuks: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2016
AmmarOscar:
. What all this bombastic copy-paste meant for? I need brief concise answer. I have been repeating this simple question; why Jesus agree he is NOT equal to Father but Christians of today say they're equal?.... as simple as ABC....but if christianity is true
My beloved,

Don't be too fast to argue but to LEARN. I believe that I every discussion I will have with someone, I have a great chance of learning.

Should copy and paste be a problem? NO! It shouldn't but the CONTENT. pathetic!

Please, free your mind to understand it easily.

Note: jesus is God made flesh, which means that he is 100% humanity and 100% divinity.

Humanity: referred himself to son of man, he wept, he was tempted, he ate and did everything man can do expect sin because he KNEW no sin, DID no sin and he HAD no sin in him.

Divinity:
1. he was born sinless.

Question: everybody is under the spell of sin except Jesus, why?

2. Born by the power of the holyspirit:
Everybody was born by man and woman, except adam and eve who was the first living man as there was no man before them, so they were created from DUST, which shows a clear difference.

Question: why was he born with no contact between joseph and mary, but by the power of God the holyspirit(the third in trinity), can you name a man that is universally accepted to be born of a virgin apart from jesus?

3. Prophecies made about him 800+ yrs before his birth was fulfilled. (You can raise proofs to disprove this).

Isaiah 7:14 (NIV):
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The
virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,
and will call him Immanuel(meaning GOD WITH US)

Micah 5:1-2 (NIV):
1 Marshal your troops, O city of troops, for a siege is
laid against us. They will strike Israel's ruler on the
cheek with a rod.
2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are
small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, WHOSE ORIGINS ARE FROM OF OLD, FROM ANCIENT TIMES."

in addition to this few prophecies made which were fulfilled, check these ones.

1.He would enter Jerusalem on a donkey’s colt
( Matthew 21:4–10; Zechariah 9:9).
2. He would be betrayed by a friend (John 13:18;
Psalm 41:9).
3. The betrayal would be for 30 pieces of silver
( Matthew 26:14–16; Zechariah 11:12).
4. The money would be used to purchase the
potter’s field ( Matthew 27:3–10; Zechariah
11:13).
5. The Messiah would die a sacrificial death for us
( Matthew 27:50; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Daniel
9:26; Isaiah 53:cool.
6. He would die with criminals but His burial would
be with the wealthy ( Matthew 27:57–60; Luke
23:33; Isaiah 53:9).
7. He would rise from the dead (Matthew 28:6;
Psalm 16:8–11; Isaiah 53:10).
8. He would say certain words on the Cross. He
would be mocked, and people would gamble for
His clothes ( Psalm 22:1, 8, 18).

NOW IT IS TIME TO SEE THE ANSWER YOURSELF.

Please tell me what jesus meant by this statement, if not that he is God(Yaweeh).

1. "The Jews answered Him (Jesus), 'For a good work
we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and
because You, being a man, make yourself out TO BE GOD.' ” ( John 10:33)
Question 1: would they(jews) make this statement "..... to be God" if jesus hadn't claim to be God?

2. “I and the Father are one.” (John 10:30)
Question 2: did Jesus say they are "alike"? No! But he made it clear that "they are ONE". So what did he mean by saying that they are one, if not that he is God ?

3. “You call Me Teacher and LORD; and YOU ARE RIGHT FOR SO I AM.” ( John 13:13)
Question 3: they called him teacher and LORD, so why then did Jesus say "THEY ARE RIGHT FOR SO I AM"? They are right for calling him LORD or what?

NOTE: The New Testament was originally written in Greek. The Greek word for “Lord” is Kurios, meaning “God— supreme in authority.

4. “…He who has seen Me has seen the father.” ( John 14:9)
Question 4: though this is very clear, but if he is not God, how can it be that he who has seen. him has seen the father? This CANNOT happen if he is not God.

5. Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you,
before Abraham as born, I am.” ( John 8:58)

NOTE: By using the term “I am,” He was making Himself out to be Yahweh (God) of the Old Testament. The Jews understood His claim, since verse 59 tells us that they wanted to stone Him. He was claiming to have existed not only before Abraham, but eternally.

We find the name “I AM” first used when God called
Moses to lead the Israelites out of bondage in Egypt. Not being crazy about the whole idea, Moses started making excuses. If he told the “sons of Israel” that the God of their fathers had sent him to them, what should he say if they asked, “What is His name?"

And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He
said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM
has sent me to you.’ ”

Here, God, in giving this name, gives the essential
meaning of Yahweh—I am the One who is. By
referring to Himself with the same name, Jesus is
unmistakably claiming to be God. Anyone who
argues that Jesus never made such a claim simply
hasn’t bothered to search the Scriptures for
themselves.

JESUS is LORD(YAWEEH, I AM).
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 8:41am On Feb 19, 2016
ifenes:

Did you physically meet Jesus?
Believe

Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2016
These SECRET worshippers of Satan generally PRESUME that Christians DON'T KNOW their Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by promisechuks: 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2016
promisechuks:

My beloved,

Don't be too fast to argue but to LEARN. I believe that I every discussion I will have with someone, I have a great chance of learning.

Should copy and paste be a problem? NO! It shouldn't but the CONTENT. pathetic!

Please, free your mind to understand it easily.

Note: jesus is God made flesh, which means that he is 100% humanity and 100% divinity.

Humanity: referred himself to son of man, he wept, he was tempted, he ate and did everything man can do expect sin because he KNEW no sin, DID no sin and he HAD no sin in him.

Divinity:
1. he was born sinless.

Question: everybody is under the spell of sin except Jesus, why?

2. Born by the power of the holyspirit:
Everybody was born by man and woman, except adam and eve who was the first living man as there was no man before them, so they were created from DUST, which shows a clear difference.

Question: why was he born with no contact between joseph and mary, but by the power of God the holyspirit(the third in trinity), can you name a man that is universally accepted to be born of a virgin apart from jesus?

3. Prophecies made about him 800+ yrs before his birth was fulfilled. (You can raise proofs to disprove this).

Isaiah 7:14 (NIV):
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The
virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,
and will call him Immanuel(meaning GOD WITH US)

Micah 5:1-2 (NIV):
1 Marshal your troops, O city of troops, for a siege is
laid against us. They will strike Israel's ruler on the
cheek with a rod.
2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are
small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, WHOSE ORIGINS ARE FROM OF OLD, FROM ANCIENT TIMES."

in addition to this few prophecies made which were fulfilled, check these ones.

1.He would enter Jerusalem on a donkey’s colt
( Matthew 21:4–10; Zechariah 9:9).
2. He would be betrayed by a friend (John 13:18;
Psalm 41:9).
3. The betrayal would be for 30 pieces of silver
( Matthew 26:14–16; Zechariah 11:12).
4. The money would be used to purchase the
potter’s field ( Matthew 27:3–10; Zechariah
11:13).
5. The Messiah would die a sacrificial death for us
( Matthew 27:50; 2 Corinthians 5:21; Daniel
9:26; Isaiah 53:cool.
6. He would die with criminals but His burial would
be with the wealthy ( Matthew 27:57–60; Luke
23:33; Isaiah 53:9).
7. He would rise from the dead (Matthew 28:6;
Psalm 16:8–11; Isaiah 53:10).
8. He would say certain words on the Cross. He
would be mocked, and people would gamble for
His clothes ( Psalm 22:1, 8, 18).

NOW IT IS TIME TO SEE THE ANSWER YOURSELF.

Please tell me what jesus meant by this statement, if not that he is God(Yaweeh).

1. "The Jews answered Him (Jesus), 'For a good work
we do not stone You, but for blasphemy; and
because You, being a man, make yourself out TO BE GOD.' ” ( John 10:33)
Question 1: would they(jews) make this statement "..... to be God" if jesus hadn't claim to be God?

2. “I and the Father are one.” (John 10:30)
Question 2: did Jesus say they are "alike"? No! But he made it clear that "they are ONE". So what did he mean by saying that they are one, if not that he is God ?

3. “You call Me Teacher and LORD; and YOU ARE RIGHT FOR SO I AM.” ( John 13:13)
Question 3: they called him teacher and LORD, so why then did Jesus say "THEY ARE RIGHT FOR SO I AM"? They are right for calling him LORD or what?

NOTE: The New Testament was originally written in Greek. The Greek word for “Lord” is Kurios, meaning “God— supreme in authority.

4. “…He who has seen Me has seen the father.” ( John 14:9)
Question 4: though this is very clear, but if he is not God, how can it be that he who has seen. him has seen the father? This CANNOT happen if he is not God.

5. Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you,
before Abraham as born, I am.” ( John 8:58)

NOTE: By using the term “I am,” He was making Himself out to be Yahweh (God) of the Old Testament. The Jews understood His claim, since verse 59 tells us that they wanted to stone Him. He was claiming to have existed not only before Abraham, but eternally.

We find the name “I AM” first used when God called
Moses to lead the Israelites out of bondage in Egypt. Not being crazy about the whole idea, Moses started making excuses. If he told the “sons of Israel” that the God of their fathers had sent him to them, what should he say if they asked, “What is His name?"

And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He
said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM
has sent me to you.’ ”

Here, God, in giving this name, gives the essential
meaning of Yahweh—I am the One who is. By
referring to Himself with the same name, Jesus is
unmistakably claiming to be God. Anyone who
argues that Jesus never made such a claim simply
hasn’t bothered to search the Scriptures for
themselves.

JESUS is LORD(YAWEEH, I AM).

Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by ifenes(m): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2016
cckris:

Believe

It is obvious you didn't have any encounter with Jesus in 1983 as you claimed. It is OK to have a sense of false hope though.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 10:34pm On Feb 19, 2016
ifenes:

It is obvious you didn't have any encounter with Jesus in 1983 as you claimed. It is OK to have a sense of false hope though.
You can BELIEVE your own lies,
if you reject the VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE before your very eyes.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by ifenes(m): 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2016
cckris:

You can BELIEVE your own lies,
if you reject the VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE before your very eyes.

What evidence have you to prove you had an encounter with Jesus? I am asking for the Third time undecided
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2016
ifenes:

It is OK to have a sense of false hope though.
Are you suggesting that you have no HOPE at all?
My own HOPE is based on the powers of EVERLASTING LIFE, which I see daily MANIFESTING far beyond my abilities, for which I'm eternally grateful to the Most High God. in Jesus name, Amen.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by ifenes(m): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2016
cckris:

Are you suggesting that you have no HOPE at all?
My own HOPE is based on the powers of EVERLASTING LIFE, which I see daily MANIFESTING far beyond my abilities, for which I'm eternally grateful to the Most High God. in Jesus name, Amen.

You cannot even prove your god is real tho. I don't need hope. Hope is for clueless humans.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
ifenes:

What evidence have you to prove you had an encounter with Jesus? I am asking for the Third time undecided
If you reject the VERIFIABLE PICTURE EVIDENCE before your eyes, it means you're not serious enough to know more.
There's nothing to gain in entertaining you.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by ifenes(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2016
cckris:

If you reject the VERIFIABLE PICTURE EVIDENCE before your eyes, it means you're not serious enough to know more.
There's nothing to gain in entertaining you.

Show me the evidence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archaeologists In Jerusalem Have Found Evidence For The Existence Of Jesus? / We Are Not Born Atheist / Despite Sex Allegation,Se Wat Apostle Suleman & His Wife Did In Church 2day(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.