Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Good Christians Needed Here. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Good Christians Needed Here. (2432 Views)

Shiite Members Celebrate Christmas With Christians In Kaduna (Photos) / Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Were Are The Good Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by Amberon: 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
God bless you for your beautiful detailed response.
cckris:
The Christians God is the One True God.
Jesus of Nazareth is the WORD of God that took the nature of mankind & became Flesh in a virgin-womb, in order be a perfect MEDIATOR between a Holy God & sinful, sin-prone mankind.
The Holy SPIRIT is the Spirit of Christ Jesus

They are not separate, but One.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
The Bible is the written WORD of God.Jesus of Nazareth is the LIVING Word of God.Burning the Bible doesn't do anything to the LIVING Word. Many who RESEARCH the Bible have never had personal encounter with the LIVING Word, the True Light that enlightens mankind.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by analice107: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
@ops
Now that christians have given answers to your queries. Now it's your turn to answer some questions unbehalf of the Muslims.

1. Allahh is all knowing right? How come he didn't know that Miriam the Prophetess, the sister of Moses and Aaron was not the same person with Mary the mother of Jesus Christ?

2. Allah is all powerful right? Why did he save Jesus Christ from being killed by the Jews, but couldn't heal his most precious Apostle from dying of poison in the hands of a mere sex slave?

3. Apart from Muhammed, who else has Allah spoken to, whether in dreams, visions or revelation, Both before and after Muhammed. Why has Allah gone dumb since Muhammed died?
Oh wait!!!. Muhammed's father and grand father worshipped Allah, why didn't he (Allah) send them to kill the Non-Muslims living during their time? Why did he wait for Muhammed to be born before he began Jihad? Perhaps his father's where not good enough servants to him?

4. Muhammed claimed Gabriel of the Bible spoke to him right? Give us a Koranic verse where the being introduced himself as Gabriel.

5. If indeed, Muhammed could recognise the voice of the Angel as he claimed, how come he didn't recognise the voice of the demons who gave him the SATANIC VERSE?

6. The God of the Bible lives in those who believe in Him. Does allahh live in you.

7. God is my Father, is allahh, your father?.

Pls do well to answer without slinging mud.
May Carmel piss be upon you.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by ifenes(m): 4:11pm On Feb 18, 2016
cckris:
3. The Christian God is a Spirit.

That's not true
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by unphilaz(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
the deen show get more
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
ifenes:

That's not true
Why?
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by ifenes(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
cckris:

Why?

Do you have evidence there is a god?

Besides your bible story made it clear what you call god walked in a garden,spoke to Adam, visited Abraham and had dinner with him.....and some more bullshit stories. Looks like the bible writers themselves thought all humans will be stupid for ever.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by ifenes(m): 5:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
cckris:
The Bible is the written WORD of God.Jesus of Nazareth is the LIVING Word of God.Burning the Bible doesn't do anything to the LIVING Word. Many who RESEARCH the Bible have never had personal encounter with the LIVING Word, the True Light that enlightens mankind.

You are clearly saying that based on trust for the jewish. Not based on your own evidence. You have not had any encounter with Jesus or the bible god,the church make you think you do.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
ifenes:

Not based on your own evidence. You have not had any encounter with Jesus or the bible god,the church make you think you do.
My encounter with Jesus was in 1983, when I was in Graduate School. If you can't narrate my experience that Tuesday night, something is wrong with your presumptions.

1 Like

Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by ifenes(m): 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
cckris:

My encounter with Jesus was in 1983, when I was in Graduate School. If you can't narrate my experience that Tuesday night, something is wrong with your presumptions.

Did you physically meet Jesus?
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by AmmarOscar(m): 5:58pm On Feb 18, 2016
analice107:
@ops
Now that christians have given answers to your queries. Now it's your turn to answer some questions unbehalf of the Muslims.

1. Allahh is all knowing right? How come he didn't know that Miriam the Prophetess, the sister of Moses and Aaron was not the same person with Mary the mother of Jesus Christ?

2. Allah is all powerful right? Why did he save Jesus Christ from being killed by the Jews, but couldn't heal his most precious Apostle from dying of poison in the hands of a mere sex slave?

3. Apart from Muhammed, who else has Allah spoken to, whether in dreams, visions or revelation, Both before and after Muhammed. Why has Allah gone dumb since Muhammed died?
Oh wait!!!. Muhammed's father and grand father worshipped Allah, why didn't he (Allah) send them to kill the Non-Muslims living during their time? Why did he wait for Muhammed to be born before he began Jihad? Perhaps his father's where not good enough servants to him?

4. Muhammed claimed Gabriel of the Bible spoke to him right? Give us a Koranic verse where the being introduced himself as Gabriel.

5. If indeed, Muhammed could recognise the voice of the Angel as he claimed, how come he didn't recognise the voice of the demons who gave him the SATANIC VERSE?

6. The God of the Bible lives in those who believe in Him. Does allahh live in you.

7. God is my Father, is allahh, your father?.

Pls do well to answer without slinging mud.
May Carmel piss be upon you.
Lol, this thread is only for explaining why churches teach opposite of bible. you can't answer you're disguising to evade. Open new thread I will answer you on Islam BUT you must answer mine first, since I asked first
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by analice107: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
AmmarOscar:
Lol, this thread is only for explaining why churches teach opposite of bible. you can't answer you're disguising to evade. Open new thread I will answer you on Islam BUT you must answer mine first, since I asked first
You don't have answers do you?
Bros, you asked we answered, why won't you answers ours?

1 Like

Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by AmmarOscar(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2016
promisechuks:

Please, explain what you mean better, because I think that @cckris has done a very good work for you to understand it the fundamental part of christianity.

Okay, you are asking "why churches teach opposite of bible we claim to follow?". Please this question is not sensible(not an abuse), because you have to lay proof, in which our answers will be centred on.

You can't just start saying something you are not aware of, because what you are saying indirectly is that we teach contrary to the bible and you are now asking "why?"

Please lay proofs so that we can give a detailed answer.
Only now I know you're blind. Because you didn't see the image with my post. Anyway let me lay you just one proof. Jesus: Father is greater than I (John 14:28). Churches: Jesus is equal to the Father.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
ifenes:

I thought you're so authoritative as what I've experienced in my own life.
It's good to ask questions, when you're humble enough to admit that you didn't know everything.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by AmmarOscar(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2016
analice107:

You don't have answers do you?
Bros, you asked we answered, why won't you answers ours?
where you posted the answers and in which language? because me I never see anything except some chaps bringing irrelevant stuffs from google.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 6:53pm On Feb 18, 2016
AmmarOscar:
You're a moslem first. Give few highlights of your own faith also. And you've read extensively. We can learn few things from you. Why not?
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by AmmarOscar(m): 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2016
analice107:
why won't you answers ours?
I open this thread for 'good christians' to answer me NOT answer you. If you like open new not here pls. because you're trying to evade these unanswerable questions I understand
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
ifenes:

Believe

Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by AmmarOscar(m): 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
cckris:
If the word of AmmarOscar emanate from the heart of AmmarOscar, why is it difficult to understand that the Word of Yahweh also emanate from Him.
And Christ Jesus is always ready to prove Himself to anyone that seeks to know the Truth. Just ask Him to.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by AmmarOscar(m): 7:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
cckris:
If the word of AmmarOscar emanate from the heart of AmmarOscar, why is it difficult to understand that the Word of Yahweh also emanate from Him.
And Christ Jesus is always ready to prove Himself to anyone that seeks to know the Truth. Just ask Him to.
Mr. CCKRIS, I read all your responses but sadly I can't find single answer to my question. all are irrelevant and off topic. If the questions are too many to bombard your head just answer this. Jesus say Father is greater than him in John 14:28; Why in churches you're taught Jesus is equal to Father? Just answer I don't need any manipulations and copycatting. bye.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 7:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
AmmarOscar:
Only now I know you're blind. Because you didn't see the image with my post. Anyway let me lay you just one proof. Jesus: Father is greater than I (John 14:28). Churches: Jesus is equal to the Father.
John 14 is really a good place to STUDY. Why not start from verse 1 in order to get a good grasp of that QUESTION & ANSWER.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 7:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
AmmarOscar:
Mr. CCKRIS, I read all your responses but sadly I can't find single answer to my question. all are irrelevant and off topic. If the questions are too many to bombard your head just answer this. Jesus say Father is greater than him in John 14:28; Why in churches you're taught Jesus is equal to Father? Just answer I don't need any manipulations and copycatting. bye.
Now we're on the same page.
Jesus is The WAY, The TRUTH, & The LIFE. Having seen Jesus you have seen the Almighty God Himself.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Ifenes !
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by promisechuks: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
ifenes:

That's not true
Please, who is this?

Christian God(yaweeh) is not a spirit?

Hmm, hope you have eaten for the past two days?

If not go and eat something, so you can talk with correct senses(no insult intended, just an advice)
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by AmmarOscar(m): 7:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
cckris:

John 14 is really a good place to STUDY. Why not start from verse 1 in order to get a good grasp of that QUESTION & ANSWER.
See how cunning you're, aren't you ashame of yourself? you asked me to lay proof, Instead of my 4 questions I reduced them to one. and now you're taking another stealthy way to evade. Mark you, I wll only respond you if you give me direct answer or something relevant. If you don't know ask you pastor this Sunday NOT google .
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
I have no need to be cunning. I have enough evidence to prove that Jesus of Nazareth is the King of kings. His is also the Everlasting Father. As I proclaim Him here, He says He will CONFIRM these statements I'm making concerning Him.
I started with Genesis & John. I can give evidence of TRINITY from every page of the Bible.
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by promisechuks: 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
AmmarOscar:

Is Jesus God? Did Jesus ever claim to be God?

We're told that "the common people heard him
gladly." And, "He taught as One who had authority,
and not as their teachers of the Law."1

It soon became apparent, however, that he was
making shocking and startling statements about
himself. He began to identify himself as far more
than a remarkable teacher or prophet. He began to
say clearly that he was God. He made his identity
the focal point of his teaching. The all-important
question he put to those who followed him was,
"Who do you say I am?" When Peter answered and
said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God,"2

Jesus was not shocked, nor did he rebuke Peter. On
the contrary, he commended him!

Jesus frequently referred to "My Father," and his
hearers got the full impact of his words. We are told,
"The Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only
was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even
calling God his own Father, making himself equal
with God."3

On another occasion he said, "I and My Father are
One." Immediately the religious authorities wanted
to stone him. He asked them which of his good
works caused them to want to kill him. They replied,
"We are not stoning you for any of these but for
blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be
God."4

Is Jesus God? Look at His life.

When a paralyzed man was let down through the
roof wanting to be healed by him, Jesus said, "Son,
your sins are forgiven you." The religious leaders
immediately reacted. "Why does this fellow talk like
that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but
God alone?"

When Jesus was on trial for his life, the high priest
put the question to him directly: "Are you the Christ,
the Son of the Blessed One?"
"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man
sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and
coming on the clouds of heaven."

The high priest tore his clothes. "Why do we need
any more witnesses?" he asked. "You have heard the
blasphemy."

5 So close was Jesus' connection with God that he
equated a person's attitude to himself with the
person's attitude toward God. Thus, to know him
was to know God.

6 To see him was to see God.

7 To
believe in him was to believe in God.

8 To receive
him was to receive God.

9 To hate him was to hate
God.

10 And to honor him was to honor God.

1 Like

Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by cckris: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
AmmarOscar !
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by AmmarOscar(m): 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2016
promisechuks:

Is Jesus God? Did Jesus ever claim to be God?

We're told that "the common people heard him
gladly." And, "He taught as One who had authority,
and not as their teachers of the Law."1

It soon became apparent, however, that he was
making shocking and startling statements about
himself. He began to identify himself as far more
than a remarkable teacher or prophet. He began to
say clearly that he was God. He made his identity
the focal point of his teaching. The all-important
question he put to those who followed him was,
"Who do you say I am?" When Peter answered and
said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God,"2

Jesus was not shocked, nor did he rebuke Peter. On
the contrary, he commended him!

Jesus frequently referred to "My Father," and his
hearers got the full impact of his words. We are told,
"The Jews tried all the harder to kill him; not only
was he breaking the Sabbath, but he was even
calling God his own Father, making himself equal
with God."3

On another occasion he said, "I and My Father are
One." Immediately the religious authorities wanted
to stone him. He asked them which of his good
works caused them to want to kill him. They replied,
"We are not stoning you for any of these but for
blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be
God."4

Is Jesus God? Look at His life.

When a paralyzed man was let down through the
roof wanting to be healed by him, Jesus said, "Son,
your sins are forgiven you." The religious leaders
immediately reacted. "Why does this fellow talk like
that? He's blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but
God alone?"

When Jesus was on trial for his life, the high priest
put the question to him directly: "Are you the Christ,
the Son of the Blessed One?"
"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man
sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and
coming on the clouds of heaven."

The high priest tore his clothes. "Why do we need
any more witnesses?" he asked. "You have heard the
blasphemy."

5 So close was Jesus' connection with God that he
equated a person's attitude to himself with the
person's attitude toward God. Thus, to know him
was to know God.

6 To see him was to see God.

7 To
believe in him was to believe in God.

8 To receive
him was to receive God.

9 To hate him was to hate
God.

10 And to honor him was to honor God.
. What all this bombastic copy-paste meant for? I need brief concise answer. I have been repeating this simple question; why Jesus agree he is NOT equal to Father but Christians of today say they're equal?.... as simple as ABC....but if christianity is true
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by AmmarOscar(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
cckris:
AmmarOscar !
CCKRIS!
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by xendra: 9:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
ifenes:

Do you have evidence there is a god?

Besides your bible story made it clear what you call god walked in a garden,spoke to Adam, visited Abraham and had dinner with him.....and some more bullshit stories. Looks like the bible writers themselves thought all humans will be stupid for ever.
All dis oversabi atheist it is when it concerns christians you people no longer understand english, did you not see good Christians? wetin you com do for here?
Re: Good Christians Needed Here. by ifenes(m): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
cckris:

I thought you're so authoritative as what I've experienced in my own life.
It's good to ask questions, when you're humble enough to admit that you didn't know everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Christianity Divided With So Many Denomination Unlike Muslim. / Seun Osewa, The Biggest Religious Apologist And Propagandist In Nigeria- Opinion / Happy Easter Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.